AHH Is CEE the same as CEE HCl?

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Okay so recently I purchased some CEE HCl from bulk nutrition and had been taking regular CEE for quite a while. Well the CEE HCl TASTES LIKE ABSOLUTE ****!!! CEE wasn't much better but I practically gag myself on the HCl. What are the differences between these since I apparently bought the wrong one. I noticed the concentration is a little lower than regular CEE too (410mg per 1/4 tspn as opposed to like 550), are you supposed to take less than regular CEE?

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Honestly it is the worst tasting stuff I have ever tasted. I did dump the 100 grams of regular CEE in there and mix it up though but I dont think that would change the taste too much since there was like 750 grams of the other stuff.

So should I continue using same dosages?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah use the same dosage. The CEE HCL is to my knowledge the same thing as regular CEE. Mike at BN had the chem house modify the powder to give it a little better taste, or so I have heard.

Massacre

Awards
I have been taking BN's CEE powder for a week now - it's not real bad. Super sour - I just mix it with chocolate whey and dextrose after workouts or an ounce or two of apple juice on rest days. Not good tasting, but way better tasting than flax oil.

By the way, I am getting really good results from the CEE. I was on regular creatine before and notice a big difference. My buddy is also getting good results with CEE.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Okay so recently I purchased some CEE HCl from bulk nutrition and had been taking regular CEE for quite a while. Well the CEE HCl TASTES LIKE ABSOLUTE ****!!! CEE wasn't much better but I practically gag myself on the HCl. What are the differences between these since I apparently bought the wrong one. I noticed the concentration is a little lower than regular CEE too (410mg per 1/4 tspn as opposed to like 550), are you supposed to take less than regular CEE?
I'm pretty sure that "regular" CEE is HCL. Only BSN made a Malate version. You must be sure of the source of your CEE, since there are some fakes or mixes with mono.
Moreover, I believe to have read that 1fast got a new unflavoured (= less bad tasting) version of his CEE recently.