Will alphamax xt make me tired at work?

jpnelson1978

jpnelson1978

Awards
I work out in the morning but still need to carry over the energy to go to work. The ZMA usually makes me very tired at night. Will the zma affect me during the day? I cannot be tired at work. I have to stand for 8 hours+. Physical job.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have never had any issues with the morning dose, however I drink coffee or energy drinks though.

If you are worried you can split morning dose, then slowly start bringing it closer together.

jpnelson1978

jpnelson1978

Awards
I'm taking it with condense preworkout. Condense is one of the few I don't get a crash from later in the day. I'll do what you said in the beginning. A little pre and post workout then again before bed.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I never had any issues while I was running it. Got some hella good sleep while I was on it though.

jpnelson1978

jpnelson1978

Awards
Thanks for your reply. Did the xt work well for you. Btw cardinals fan here.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for your reply. Did the xt work well for you. Btw cardinals fan here.
Boo Cardinals.

Alphamax XT works great for me. I'm 38 and it helps with libido, lower refractory, well being, I'm calm but can get aggressive quicker. Pretty much the things I look for in a product in that category.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I've never had any issues with the ZMA in Alphamax XT making me tired during the day either. I would make sure you're taking the dose with a meal though - that will lower the risk of any drowsiness brought on from the ZMA. If you're drinking a preworkout and any other caffeine throughout the day you should be perfectly fine, but you can always split up the dosage differently if you'd like

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Never had an issue either, and Ive run 4 bottles over two separate 2-month runs.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Everyone reacts to it differently but i did not have any issue with being tired at all.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Short answer, no. ZMA in there isn't the full dose. You'll be good. Plus, I used it and never had that issue.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been using it pre-workout in the morning. No issues. It get's me sort of sleepy at night when I take it.