Nicorette gum for fat loss.

hambone2493

Awards
  • Established
I wasn't sure where to post this, bit would this help me cut weight faster? Would it harm me if it's not near my workout?

APC80

APC80

Awards
Sure just start smoking or even better start smoking crack. Research says crack addicts have even lower body fat levels than nicotine addicts. What rubbish are they gonna come out with next for **** sake. As someone who's tried to quit smoking unsuccessfully several times and about to have my umpteenth go at it tomorrow the idea of people intentionally ingesting this extremely addictive drug just to lose a couple of pounds sounds f-ing insane.

Dz23

Dz23

Awards
Sure just start smoking or even better start smoking crack. Research says crack addicts have even lower body fat levels than nicotine addicts. What rubbish are they gonna come out with next for **** sake. As someone who's tried to quit smoking unsuccessfully several times and about to have my umpteenth go at it tomorrow the idea of people intentionally ingesting this extremely addictive drug just to lose a couple of pounds sounds f-ing insane.
Yeah that sounds crazy to me too man. However crack is great for jaw gains

travbedaman

travbedaman

Awards
  • Established
I wasn't sure where to post this, bit would this help me cut weight faster? Would it harm me if it's not near my workout?
Ive used 2mg nicotine lozenges on and off for years, as more of a nootropic/stimulant for pre workout. Never noticed any fat loss when dieting, however I only use a few lozenges per week. It definitely curbs my appetite though.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Lol wut? nicotine gum is a different ball game to smoking cigarettes

Canuckguy

Awards
I remember nicotine gum being suggested in Muscle Media magazine years ago for weight loss. Never knew anybody that tried it for that purpose though.

APC80

APC80

Awards
Lol wut? nicotine gum is a different ball game to smoking cigarettes
They have nicotine in them, why would you risk getting addicted to lose a few pounds? I don't think people who never smoked realise easy it is to become hooked. Maybe if the govt weren't taxing the hell out of it and making a fortune off it on the pretence that they're trying to stop people smoking they'd be more forthcoming on how addictive it actually is.

Dz23

Dz23

Awards
They have nicotine in them, why would you risk getting addicted to lose a few pounds? I don't think people who never smoked realise easy it is to become hooked. Maybe if the govt weren't taxing the hell out of it and making a fortune off it on the pretence that they're trying to stop people smoking they'd be more forthcoming on how addictive it actually is.
Yeah quitting nicotine is awful. I found it easier to get off opiates and lithium salts than nicotine. Even if it's gum, Vaping, patches it's bad news. Stick to green tea lol

APC80

APC80

Awards
Yeah quitting nicotine is awful. I found it easier to get off opiates and lithium salts than nicotine. Even if it's gum, Vaping, patches it's bad news. Stick to green tea lol
Nicotine withdrawal is horrible mate I actually think I'd find it easier to starve myself to death lol I'm trying again today and not looking forward to it all. Last time I tried a few weeks back I felt sick for days, gym performance went down the pan. 5 days I lasted till it wore me down and I gave in. That's what always gets me I get worn down from fighting it and next thing I'm in the shop getting some rizla and baccy just to get some relief from the relentless cravings. Why anyone would want to use this ****ty drug to help them lose weight is beyond me.

Dz23

Dz23

Awards
Nicotine withdrawal is horrible mate I actually think I'd find it easier to starve myself to death lol I'm trying again today and not looking forward to it all. Last time I tried a few weeks back I felt sick for days, gym performance went down the pan. 5 days I lasted till it wore me down and I gave in. That's what always gets me I get worn down from fighting it and next thing I'm in the shop getting some rizla and baccy just to get some relief from the relentless cravings. Why anyone would want to use this ****ty drug to help them lose weight is beyond me.
I am currently using a vaporizer. So much easier than cold turkey. A good one is expensive but haven't smoked in months. Roll ups were my vibe as well. Especially long ones!

APC80

APC80

Awards
I am currently using a vaporizer. So much easier than cold turkey. A good one is expensive but haven't smoked in months. Roll ups were my vibe as well. Especially long ones!
That's how I started, had to have something to roll up and smoke when I gave up the funny ***s. I was smoking all day everyday so I was prob addicted to nicotine anyway. Have a vaporiser but it didn't help just made me want the real thing. Gonna try the gum this time instead of cold turkeying it.

APC80

APC80

Awards
Ha it blocked out f-a-g I forgot that has a different meaning in America lol

Dz23

Dz23

Awards
Ha it blocked out f-a-g I forgot that has a different meaning in America lol
Knew we were on the same page pal. Lol about the *** thing.

I used to live in Australia and I told this dude I had a *** and a brew for breakfast and he thought I meant a gay guy and a beer ?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
There's a huge thread about this already - after Matt Porter recommended it in a blog post. Lots of info and debate - search it out.

Dz23

Dz23

Awards
Including batteries and charger about 100 quid!
I thought it was worth the investment as a last ditch attempt.

My colleague had one so I tried it and really got on with it. .

I also tried a cheap one but it didn't give you a decent hit.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There's a huge thread about this already - after Matt Porter recommended it in a blog post. Lots of info and debate - search it out.
i don't know Matt but I posted that thread above in 2008 and it's older than that.

Nicotine has a time and place. Very good appetite suppressant and nutrient pattioner with mild stimulant. Very effective if dosed responsibly.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lithium salt are addicting? I thought the were neither mental nor physically addictive?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards