K1NG'S BLOOD & Alcohol Warning

Death Star

Awards
I'm curious about the "Do not combine with alcohol" warning.

I like to have several beers on Saturday nights as part of my unwinding process. How serious is the potential interaction? Should I skip the evening dose if I know I'm going to be drinking?

Anyone have any clarification on what the issue could be? Is it just the alcohol killing testosterone effects or is there something more I should be concerned about?

Thanks for any info.

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
No concern, I'm pretty sure a king has alcohol in his blood.

baxtecal

baxtecal

Awards
  • Established
Been on K1ngs for 4 months and have been drinking the past month pretty heavily due to breaking up with my girlfriend of 4 years and I have been fine. Not even getting a hangover

Death Star

Awards
Been on K1ngs for 4 months and have been drinking the past month pretty heavily due to breaking up with my girlfriend of 4 years and I have been fine. Not even getting a hangover
Sorry to hear about the breakup. But I appreciate the info.

Also enjoyed the earlier funny replies.

deanX

Awards
Never heard of such effect with alcohol either. Better if you wouldn't take much alcohol to be safe.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Occasional drinking should be fine, though as you already know, alcohol in general is detrimental for testosterone production. If you can, space dosing KB away from when you're drinking, but I don't believe there would be any serious negative interactions.

S.Dedication

Awards
  • Established
I take it after a night of drinking, thought it would help elevate test a little and combat the est from the alcohol.. hmm anyhow never noticed any sides

baxtecal

baxtecal

Awards
  • Established
K1NG'S BLOOD & Alcohol Warning

I take it after a night of drinking, thought it would help elevate test a little and combat the est from the alcohol.. hmm anyhow never noticed any sides
Same theory here, but who knows.

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
Maybe someone with more knowledge will comment but I would think a strong cortisol blocker would work on a night of drinking. I know this isn't the thread topic but kinda relates. Btw the ksm66 in K1ngsblood will help cortisol