Anabeta Elite VS Xfactor Advanced

Vlaw

Awards
Hello everyone as you see from the title i am about to buy one of these products and i need your help to choose. I am a student and finance is not great to buy both of them. I will running whichever product while lean bulking, meaning i am looking for a product that will maximaze lean mass and strength. If more details are needed let me know. Thank you!!!!

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Its natty stuff...

Stano would be nice for lean gains..

Vlaw

Awards
What is stano? =P I know they are natty stuff, i would buy some ostarine if i did not have a bit of gyno. Have you tried any of them? If yes which did you like more and why?

Chudmuffin

Awards
I'm currently on my 4th week of ABE + x-gels + tr1umph and I'm starting to see great results. Cannot comment on Abe alone but the stack is has been great.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm currently on my 4th week of ABE + x-gels + tr1umph and I'm starting to see great results. Cannot comment on Abe alone but the stack is has been great.
I've used all three products a lone and out of the three i'd go with x gels if you had to pick one of the three. If funds allowed i'd get all three haha.

Vlaw

Awards
What was the reason you stacked ABE? What benefits are you expecting?

Vlaw

Awards
Thanks for your response, now a follow-up question i have a minor pain at my lower back coming from a deadlift injury a while back, do you think xgels will mess up with it?

Chudmuffin

Awards
I honestly was about to pull the trigger and go the PH route but after doing a lot of reading I felt the abe stack would suit my needs. I am eating around maintenance and my goal is to gain lean muscle while lowering bf%. Definitely more pricey to buy all 3 but the funds aren't to big of an issue right now and I find these supplements compliment each other very well.

As far as your injury goes you might want to ask that in the Ara thread. I have always had a bad shoulder and I haven't noticed any increase in pain while taking the x-gels.