what are the best sleeping aids you can buy off amazon? recommedations anyone?

NARUTOLEO

Awards
hi everyone im looking for really good products suggestions off amazon for a super good sleep aid as i have trouble getting the best sleep since i shared a room with a snoring brother and have to use ear plugs to sleep with.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Well not that I would recomend buying off of amazon over the fine retailers on anabolic minds but, you can get Revivarant G by APS on amazon for the cool price of 119 dollars lol. That being said you can pick up a bottle striaght from aps nutrition with my discount code listed in my signiture below for 48.97. (Shameless Plug) Others can chime in here as you will most likley find better deals from other retailers on this forum. All in all Revivarant G is the best sleep aid I have ever used. 1/4 scoop and a bomb couldnt wake me up. Others have said phenibut will cause some dependancy issues but I have never had a problem. Everyone is different.

NARUTOLEO

Awards
boy i wish but nah prison aint my future lol

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well not that I would recomend buying off of amazon over the fine retailers on anabolic minds but, you can get Revivarant G by APS on amazon for the cool price of 119 dollars lol. That being said you can pick up a bottle striaght from aps nutrition with my discount code listed in my signiture below for 48.97. (Shameless Plug) Others can chime in here as you will most likley find better deals from other retailers on this forum. All in all Revivarant G is the best sleep aid I have ever used. 1/4 scoop and a bomb couldnt wake me up. Others have said phenibut will cause some dependancy issues but I have never had a problem. Everyone is different.
He probably has a prime account and is addicted to the free two day shipping lol

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards

NARUTOLEO

Awards
yes i do have a prime account and i am sorta addicted to it plus i need privacy because of my parents and i use the amazon lockers to buy stuff so no one knows i have them

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
yes i do have a prime account and i am sorta addicted to it plus i need privacy because of my parents and i use the amazon lockers to buy stuff so no one knows i have them
Wow.....if your young enough to hide supplements from your parents you shouldn't be using them anyway. You should have so many hormones running through you right now. In high school I slept till like 1 in the afternoon now I'm luck to sleep until 8am lol

NARUTOLEO

Awards
im 21 dude lol and yes 21 year old people still live with their parents

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
im 21 dude lol and yes 21 year old people still live with their parents
Ekks. Well we all have our own road to walk. Even so, you shouldnt have to hide supplements at 21. This is probly the time I should bounce out of the conversation. I hope you find what your looking for.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I find 1.5 to 2 grams of Phenibut effective, just as or more effective than 7.5mg Zopiclone, and i find it gives you crazy dreams, this is legally available over here in UK but think it may now be banned over there in USA.

f4iguy

f4iguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Kava kava extract from bulk nutrition relaxes my brain and makes me sleepy

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I use to love IML Dream N Grow. There's tons of sleep aid products out there though. Truthfully just straight melatonin at 3g will knock me out and is cheap. I'd try that if you want a cheap sleep aid. If that doesn't work you'll have to look into a strong sleep aid supplement.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Check out SNS Phenibut XT and Growth Factor XT.

Growth Factor can be used daily, and Phenibut a couple times per week when your really having trouble.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Growth Factor can be used daily, and Phenibut a couple times per week when your really having trouble.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established

+ 1 for Phenibut XT,

Never used the Growth Factor XT how does it compare?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
A pair of Yellow lens Blue Blocking Glasses - I shjt you not. ~$10.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
+ 1 for Phenibut XT,

Never used the Growth Factor XT how does it compare?
Definitely not in the same category.

Growth Factor XT is a GH boosting / sleep aid, that helps you get better sleep.
But can be used daily.

Phenibut XT is much more sedative in nature at higher doses.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
For me the only things that really work are melatonan and on nights I know I won't be able to sleep, benedryl. I suffer from allergies, so especially in the spring i take more benedryl. But on nights where I really need to sleep, it's here and there, not everyday, but I will have no hesitation going with some benedryl

harley009

Awards
Long time sleep disorder sufferer here, diagnosed with central apnea. Used pretty much everything under the sun. Enjoyed LGI night train for sometime. Muscle elements aminopm has been my go to for about a year now.

Just started vein nutritions sedation with 10mg cbd oil. Strong ****. Have some comatose to try as well but waiting for a day off of work, only have 5 hours for sleep on work days.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I need to check this out..
Bud, I'm telling you - I was skeptical after hearing Carl Lanore rave about them.... I start yawning about 30 minutes after putting them on ( as soon as the sun dips below the horizon). I got these: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B015F5PUZ4/ref=s9_dcacsd_dcoop_bw_c_x_4_w - sorry, ~$20, I was off a bit. Still worth it. They also have a 90% lens that is clear, but I don't care about the yellowish tint to TV, etc... You will not attract the ladies with them, however...

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Long time sleep disorder sufferer here, diagnosed with central apnea. Used pretty much everything under the sun. Enjoyed LGI night train for sometime. Muscle elements aminopm has been my go to for about a year now.

Just started vein nutritions sedation with 10mg cbd oil. Strong ****. Have some comatose to try as well but waiting for a day off of work, only have 5 hours for sleep on work days.
Chaos and pains hypnos is legit too if you haven't tried it my buddy alpha is a rep and has a coupon code. But 40 servings and knocks me out better than an Ambien

But all of vein nutrition stuff is legit! Haven't tried the sleep aids yet but got a sample of bloodshot and it's out of this world. Was a nice guy and gave one sample to my buddy and he is a stim junkie that almost couldn't handle it.

But just remember to take some night off sleep aids phenibut can make you depend on it and not a fun withdrawal after long term use

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Chaos and pains hypnos is legit too if you haven't tried it my buddy alpha is a rep and has a coupon code. But 40 servings and knocks me out better than an Ambien

But all of vein nutrition stuff is legit! Haven't tried the sleep aids yet but got a sample of bloodshot and it's out of this world. Was a nice guy and gave one sample to my buddy and he is a stim junkie that almost couldn't handle it.

But just remember to take some night off sleep aids phenibut can make you depend on it and not a fun withdrawal after long term use
what is withdrawal from phenibut like and how long does it last, i have been using 1.5 - 2 grams pre bed EOD

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
Primeval Labs Xanix + RSP Z-Elite

Can usually find B1G1 deals for both of the above. I used to be reliant on benzos and THC to sleep, so i know these work great!!