This Stack or something else?

Dank0078

Awards
  • Established
Ok so I'm back with a different suggestion - given Redcon1 a flick after some of the things Ive read from previous company.

Im hoping someone can direct me and provide some recommendations with the following

Sup3r-1
Sup3r4
Sup3r-Epi (not to sure about this one) Never used a PH

The Elite was suggested but I cant find any difference with the mg serving size. So not sure the extra $ warrants it unless Ive missed something.

What should a PCT consist of if I took these for around 6 weeks or so?

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
This should go in the Anabolic Section. You'll get much better answers there.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Redcon is produced by the same man that underdosed the Prime Nutrition products. Big thread about it on here. Hopefully, he has learned from his bullshyt, but I won't be giving him a dime

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Redcon is produced by the same man that underdosed the Prime Nutrition products. Big thread about it on here. Hopefully, he has learned from his bullshyt, but I won't be giving him a dime
I avoid Redcon because of this.

OP: just run Olympus UK Sup3r-4 in place of the other 4andro product

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok so I'm back with a different suggestion - given Redcon1 a flick after some of the things Ive read from previous company.

Im hoping someone can direct me and provide some recommendations with the following

Sup3r-1
Sup3r4

The Elite was suggested but I cant find any difference with the mg serving size. So not sure the extra $ warrants it unless Ive missed something.

The Elite bottles have more servings. For instance, Sup3r-1 is 60 caps and Sup3r-1 Elite is 90. So you're getting 50% more for usually just another $10-15.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
All of these are PH's.

Dank0078

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I didn't do enough research before posting PH is something I'd like to stay at from

I'm looking at ep1c, str3ngth unleashed with maybe kings blood or Alphamax.
Or just Alphamax xt or follirdrone 2.0
Dunno atm I'll keep looking

Dank0078

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I didn't do enough research before posting PH is something I'd like to stay at from

I'm looking at ep1c, str3ngth unleashed with maybe kings blood or Alphamax
Alphamax xt or follirdrone 2.0

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
As far as natty anabolics look into X gels. One of the more promising natural products. That being said, you can't go wrong with fd2, massmax xt, EpiPlex, Anabeta Elite, Alphamax XT, M Test

Dank0078

Awards
  • Established
I actually tried X gels mid last year while on a bulk and to be honest it did sweet f all.
If anything I had a similar response to a friend of mine and it just crumbled my motivation to work out

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nada from two runs of X-Gels for me.

I really liked Epic Gainz. It's epicatechin in a liquid SEDDS. Also really enjoy Soy Lecethin or Triumph to be more exact.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^ damn.. I'll see how I respond. i will be starting x-gels soon.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Sup3r-1
Sup3r4

the elites are simply more caps (90 vs 60 IIRC) so thats the cost.

PCT:
Serm of choice
AI of choice (minimum OTC like inhibit-e, preferably having pharma on hand tho)
Reduce xt (cortisol control - start week 2-3 and run past your serm)
M-test (natty test booster)
Xgels + Anabeta elite/alphamax (natty builders - only really "bonus", not nec. but nice to have)