Pure Yohimbine HCL Powder?

KtchnChmst

Awards
  • Established
Now that powder city is gone (RIP) anyone have a solid site to pick up PURE/REAL yohimbine hcl powder? Not Yohimbe. Not caps. Just looking for pure high quality powder. Seems like noone carries it anymore.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I hear you. I'm coming to the end of my 10 gram PC bag. Once you see how tiny 5mg is (Red Micro-scoop) - even the OTC 2.5mg Caps sold at E-tail are waaaaaay pricey. 10g is 500 Days! That f'n kid....

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I hear you. I'm coming to the end of my 10 gram PC bag. Once you see how tiny 5mg is (Red Micro-scoop) - even the OTC 2.5mg Caps sold at E-tail are waaaaaay pricey. 10g is 500 Days! That f'n kid....
Holy fcck lol. I'd be all over that if I didn't hate it.

But I didn't know PC closed?

KtchnChmst

Awards
  • Established
Scoop? I just dissolve mine in 100proof vodka at 12mg/ml. Easy dosing and stays in a complete solution.
That "mico-dosing" sounds like "overdosing"!

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Scoop? I just dissolve mine in 100proof vodka at 12mg/ml. Easy dosing and stays in a complete solution.
That "mico-dosing" sounds like "overdosing"!
You need to be REAL careful with bulk yohimbe. Even a small screw up in dose can be problematic, if not fatal. Unfortunately, I know this all too well. Took the phone call from the sister of a friend..

"Hi. It's Ang, John's sister. He's in the hospital and can't breathe on his own. Do you know what he took"? He eventually recovered, but it was close. Long story short, he screwed up his bulk Yohimbe dose and took too much.

Please exercise extreme caution. Trust me, you don't want to take that phone call..

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You need to be REAL careful with bulk yohimbe. Even a small screw up in dose can be problematic, if not fatal. Unfortunately, I know this all too well. Took the phone call from the sister of a friend..

"Hi. It's Ang, John's sister. He's in the hospital and can't breathe on his own. Do you know what he took"? He eventually recovered, but it was close. Long story short, he screwed up his bulk Yohimbe dose and took too much.

Please exercise extreme caution. Trust me, you don't want to take that phone call..
What about fenugreek? Do you need to limit the dosage.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards

Milligram scale - about $20.

The one I use: https://www.amazon.com/Smart-Weigh-JDS20-Digital-0-001g/dp/B00ESGK8WW/ref=pd_sbs_79_6?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B00ESGK8WW&pd_rd_r=MTZ2BPMQ59R8949J1X80&pd_rd_w=rKEx7&pd_rd_wg=vvDPD&psc=1&refR****MTZ2BPMQ59R8949J1X80

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let me know if you find one eh

KtchnChmst

Awards
  • Established
Found this on amazon but now im confused. Ive never seen pure yohimbine HCL label like this?? Is this just more bull**** marketing? Is it essentially just a Yohimbe extract product instead of pharm grade HCL?
IMG_8347.JPG

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Found this on amazon but now im confused. Ive never seen pure yohimbine HCL label like this?? Is this just more bull**** marketing? Is it essentially just a Yohimbe extract product instead of pharm grade HCL?
Nope, Lift Mode is G2G in my book. Search is over, thanks! Each 4mg serving will yield 3.92mg of Y-HCL.