Building muscle while cutting body fat stack so far...

chaossentry

Awards
As for me. I started mostly with Gharine from OL Labs UK. Helped with some arm injury issue. The lifts were stronger. Combined DCP with Ign1t for Fat Burning. Very very strong in terms of physical reactions. My gerd kicked in strong,but won't lie DCP didn't let me keep anything in my stomach for long.

Now Using Orig1n + Follidrone 2.0 ......Follidrone 2.0 by itself I really didn't feel anything. Then when I combined both. Forget it,my physical results were much more noticeable. I am not even lifting for size,but strength. Doing 5x5 and then HIIT cardio 2-3 times a week on the treadmill.

That with Sup3r-Shred and Assassinate for fat burning assistance. I have seen noticeable body fat melting and contouring.

My macros are 150 carbs
230 for protein and 50Grams for fat.

Mind you all,I can't fit the macro's for any of them as my stomach cannot handle that much food.

So far,Follidrone 2.0 and Orig1n together are incredible in terms of physical results.

270 squat
200 bench press
255 deadlift
200 backrow press
145 overhead press

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet. I'd used both follidrone 2.0 and orig1n but not together. I may have to give it a try.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad to hear you're still building strength while cutting weight. Some of the strength gains may be neuromuscular and skill/technique related, but that'll still help you to maintain the muscle you have while cutting (and possibly even put on a small amount if the deficit is small and you respond well).

Have you tried Orig1n solo? Just curious.

If you're having trouble hitting your macros without feeling full, try more dense sources of calories. Don't feel like you have to eat "clean" just because you're cutting.

Dank0078

Awards
  • Established
I keep seeing follirdrone 2.0 on the forums but can't search it today as I keep getting a search disabled notice.
Do many use it for a recomp?