- 06-02-2005, 02:00 PM
- 06-02-2005, 07:48 PM
I tried it for four days and got the same side effects I get from ephedra (anxiety, rapid heart beat, high blood pressure). So if you're sensitive to ephedra or other stimulants, I'd pass on this one.
06-02-2005, 11:44 PM
I think it would really help with libido. As far as gains, I don't know. I was actually using it second month after a cycle and was being more "demanding" than I had been pre and during cycle. I didn't pay attention to my gains when on.
I think chanse has (the thermogenic) and diesel test mixed up. Diesel test has absolutely no stimulant type products in it whereas diesel fuel does contain which may have caused his increased blood pressure.
06-03-2005, 12:32 AM
06-03-2005, 01:09 AM
Hey miked. Actually, I was talking about diesel test (the avena formula). In fact, I still have the almost full bottle. Anyway, I'm sure the side effects were caused by the DT even though there aren't any stimulants in it. Just a warning to those thinking of using it.Originally Posted by miked512
06-05-2005, 02:27 AM
Thats weird ...Originally Posted by Chanse
Sorry to hear that. I know the whole bottle i never got anything like that. However, I do know I wouldn't feel a stimulant if it were to come up and slap me silly so well, it may actually be good to those that aren't sensitive to ephedrine and the like.
I was pretty impressed with it overall however.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Aeternitatis in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 14Last Post: 10-24-2007, 01:04 PM
- By anatolian in forum SupplementsReplies: 18Last Post: 09-23-2006, 08:03 PM
- By thebigt in forum NutraplanetReplies: 0Last Post: 07-12-2006, 10:08 AM
- By thebigt in forum NutraplanetReplies: 3Last Post: 06-18-2006, 12:30 AM
- By DCbuilder in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 06-05-2006, 04:31 PM