Has anyone used Xtreme DMZ

Roobske

Awards
Looking to start a Dmz cycle has anyone used Xtreme Dmz. If so any thing to share.

JayT

JayT

Awards
Have you used a cycle of DMZ before if so which brand did you use?

JayT

JayT

Awards
I'm on my 4th week going on 5th week of that Xtreme DMZ right now I can only say you have to take at least three tablets a day for any type of results.

Roobske

Awards
Hi Jay thanks for the input. I have not used Dmz in the past I'm looking to start my first cycle.

Plex78

Plex78

Awards
It's not the same as the original DMZ. It's some other compounds

Roobske

Awards
I heard that this is a good Dmz version to run as a first cycle. Apparently the original old school dmz was more toxic to the liver.

Plex78

Plex78

Awards
I heard that this is a good Dmz version to run as a first cycle. Apparently the original old school dmz was more toxic to the liver.
Yes it was methylated and it was harsh on the liver. Proper on cycle was needed. I had it covered, but towards the end of my run with it I got terrible heart burn. However the gains were solid. Not too sure about the new stuff but interested

Roobske

Awards
My friend used this and without the cleanest diet he was able to put on around 10lbs of muscle

deanX

Awards
Heard the same thing on toxic about the original one.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I actually ran this awhile ago to give it a try and I'll have to say i did put on some lbs. It worked well for me and I was doing 3 caps a day. I ran the pct it came with since I bought it as a stack and ran some nolva along side the otc pct. It was when I first starting prohormones so I wasn't as educated as I was now. haha. But it's a good beginner run.

Roobske

Awards
I actually ran this awhile ago to give it a try and I'll have to say i did put on some lbs. It worked well for me and I was doing 3 caps a day. I ran the pct it came with since I bought it as a stack and ran some nolva along side the otc pct. It was when I first starting prohormones so I wasn't as educated as I was now. haha. But it's a good beginner run.
I will be running 2 caps a day for 6weeks while using a cycle support. Then will be using Olympus lab sup3r as a otc pct.

Do you recommend running Nolva with this pct?