REPLACEMENT FOR ARIMISTANE?

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Hi

i read somewhere that this is being phased out by some supplement companies in favour of another AI but cannot seem to find out what it is.

Does anyone know and is there a write up on it?

thanks

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
DHAA has been a popular natural AI that is used in some products. The writeup for Alphamax XT has some great info about DHAA, also known as Abieta-8,11,13-trien-18-oic acid

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
Hi

i read somewhere that this is being phased out by some supplement companies in favour of another AI but cannot seem to find out what it is.

Does anyone know and is there a write up on it?

thanks
If you need a REAL AI Please do not take arimi or DHAA. Never noticed anything from both honestly

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Novedex XT is what you want OP. Take that to the bank

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
If you need a REAL AI Please do not take arimi or DHAA. Never noticed anything from both honestly
take it then both these are weak? it may suit me as im on trt .just want something as a precautionary measure , perhaps supplementing 2 or 3 x a week?

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
take it then both these are weak? it may suit me as im on trt .just want something as a precautionary measure , perhaps supplementing 2 or 3 x a week?
DHAA can drop you about 10 points. You could look into Letrone but your doc should be able to prescribe you something since you're on TRT.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
DHAA can drop you about 10 points. You could look into Letrone but your doc should be able to prescribe you something since you're on TRT.
looked at letrone on strong supplements but the review about nosebleeds put me off it.as for the doc , no chance im in the UK .they dont seem too bothered about e unless you have issues, trying to lean out is obviously not an issue

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The guy who got nosebleeds couldve been completely unrelated to the product, Ive never heard of that being a side effect of letrone. I wouldn't base your purchase off one guys review who probably has no idea what he's doing lol with that being said some good options are Inhibit E, Letrone, Novedex XT, and Virtus

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
The guy who got nosebleeds couldve been completely unrelated to the product, Ive never heard of that being a side effect of letrone. I wouldn't base your purchase off one guys review who probably has no idea what he's doing lol with that being said some good options are Inhibit E, Letrone, Novedex XT, and Virtus
look into them others thanks

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Arimistane pretty much has gone by the wayside for its anti-e properties as its been proven fairly useless... slight cortisol control effects but thats about it. its too expensive to bother with.

for anti-e, inhibit-e is prob the best priced, most well proven (with bloodwork) around.

for cortisol, reduce xt is the GOAT. price+effects

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I was going to mention Arimistane being proven useless for estrogen reduction. SNS Inhibit-E has been proven effective by bloodwork on these boards and I notice a difference when I use it as well.

compan

compan

Awards
I'd echo those saying Novedex XT in here. Great product and will definitely suffice.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
another vote for Inhibit E. Very complete formula and great value for the price ;)

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
I was going to mention Arimistane being proven useless for estrogen reduction. SNS Inhibit-E has been proven effective by bloodwork on these boards and I notice a difference when I use it as well.
could you just go into a bit more detail please(see bold)
thanks

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
thanks
Body is a little harder, definition is better, skin gets drier during usage from the extra water being pulled from me. About 6 weeks in or so I stop using because of joint irritation

compan

compan

Awards
thanks
Body is a little harder, definition is better, skin gets drier during usage from the extra water being pulled from me. About 6 weeks in or so I stop using because of joint irritation
I'd actually say the exact same, down to the joint irritation. I had to start being more consistent with my joint supplements after the second week because I noticed a significant difference. I've mentioned it before, I didn't expect that kind of result from anything OTC.