Lean mass stack

AZUREUS

Awards
Yo peeps.

I'm an 18 y/o guy. My height is 1.87cm and my weight is 71KG. I'm an ectomorphe and I hardly gain weight even with strict diet and good work out regimen.

Anyways, I want a stack that is not hormonal which will benefit me gain around 10-15lb of muscle in like 3 months. I know I'm young and my testesterone levels are high but damn, being an ectomorphe is pain the ass when it comes to gaining weights...

Any idea of a good non hormonal stack?

mickc1965

mickc1965

Awards
  • Established
You say you struggle to put weight on, do you weigh and track your food? If so what is your typical daily caloric intake

AZUREUS

Awards
Mate it takes two or three years of hard work and dedication for me to ahieve a good physique. But meh, I got a life to live and I'm not gonna stay in a diet and workout regimen for three years without stopping. We gotta enjoy the ****... So I'm looking for something to help me get a good physique "faster"...

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
10-15lbs in 3 months is reasonable, 10-15lbs of muscle in 3 months probably is not, especially not naturally (which you did specify in your OP, but I'll underline since at 18, your endocrine system isn't even fully developed yet).

How many calories are you eating per day? It may be that your diet is *too* strict, especially if you're trying to get enough food through "clean" sources.

AZUREUS

Awards
10-15lbs in 3 months is reasonable, 10-15lbs of muscle in 3 months probably is not, especially not naturally (which you did specify in your OP, but I'll underline since at 18, your endocrine system isn't even fully developed yet).

How many calories are you eating per day? It may be that your diet is *too* strict, especially if you're trying to get enough food through "clean" sources.
2900 calorie per day.I would probably gain just like 3-5lb while working my ass off on this diet and workout regimen during a whole summer. It's just frustrating...

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2900 calorie per day.I would probably gain just like 3-5lb while working my ass off on this diet and workout regimen during a whole summer. It's just frustrating...
FWIW, I eat more than that as a <140lb woman. You may just need to eat more calorie-dense sources of food.

AZUREUS

Awards
Well tbh as I said. I'm looking for something to lean bulk me off real quick... I may add up more calorie intake as you mentioned but the problem is that I'm just going to gain up little size in damn long time...

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yo peeps.

I'm an 18 y/o guy. My height is 1.87cm and my weight is 71KG. I'm an ectomorphe and I hardly gain weight even with strict diet and good work out regimen.

Anyways, I want a stack that is not hormonal which will benefit me gain around 10-15lb of muscle in like 3 months. I know I'm young and my testesterone levels are high but damn, being an ectomorphe is pain the ass when it comes to gaining weights...

Then let go of your strict diet. Eat it all. You won't gain weight if you don't eat enough. I would never gain weight at 2900.

AZUREUS

Awards
Maybe I should rephrase my words a bit.

I want a legal non toxical cycle that helps me gain lean mass "fast" while minimizing fat gains.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I want a legal non toxical cycle that helps me gain lean mass "fast" while minimizing fat gains.
Sure, I'll rephrase my answer also.

Food.

Reactions: GNO

tminsol

Awards
2900 calories is nothing. I wouldn't be gaining any weight with it.

The best answer is just to eat more. Look at some diet plans. You should be aiming for around 4000 to 4500 calories a day.

Mass gainers are crap. End of the day, when you stop taking it, you'll lose most of the weight you've gained. Stick to real food.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yo peeps.

Are you less than an inch tall? LOL

Messing with you. I assume you meant 187cm which would put you at 6'1" and 156lbs...Look up what your BMR should be. I guarantee you will find 2900cals is insufficient.

Up your cals, take creatine and keep your protein high. You are 18 you should fill out nicely.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

...Only thing that's gonna do that is hard ass work in the gym 3-5 days a week and & a calorie surplus of mostly 'clean foods' ...Tho don't be afraid to put down a whole pizza once a week...

mickc1965

mickc1965

Awards
  • Established
General consensus is eat more but what will you do? I doubt if you will follow anyone's advice just bear in mind this sport is a marathon not a sprint, up your kcals and aim for a gain of 0.5 to 1.0 per week giving you an increase of between 17.5 and 35lb by the end of 2017!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Once you get your caloric intake correct for your stats and run your new corrected diet for awhile, i'd then look into natural anabolics like an epicatechin product, laxogenin, ara, abe etc. But diet first and giving it time to get you results is your short term goal. Long term goal look into natty products.