How long to run the EC stack?

357mag

Awards
I really haven't decided which I'm going to use but I have both some Clenbuterol and some Ephedrine and Caffeine. If I run the Ephedrine/Caffeine combo I will probably start with just a single 12.5 mg tablet perhaps once then twice a day and see how I react. But how long should I run this?

357mag

Awards
Anybody give me a guideline? Two weeks? Three weeks?

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
Run the EC till you reach your desired bodyfat %

pcn

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
After time, won't he develop a tolerance? If so, any idea of that time, before it begins to lose effectiveness?

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
i usually use EC and green tea for 4-5 weeks, take 1-2 weeks off, and jump on it again if necessary.

if you're using clen go 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off, 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off.

of course you could always go:
week 1-2 : clen
week 3-4: EC
week 5: off
week 6-7: clen
week 8-9: EC

zoomz

Awards
Anybody give me a guideline? Two weeks? Three weeks?
Exactly as Mr EX has said; as long as needed. You do eventually lose some of the jacked feeling but the thermo effect continues and apparently gets more effective the longer you use it. I use it only on cardio days but would use it all the time only I have added Arginine on training days and dropped the EC.

Cactus

Awards
20 weeks is where the fat-burning effect starts to attenuate.

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
All the data I have seen seem to indicate that tolerance develops but the fat burning effect continues. If you could post your source for the 20 week attenuation period that'd be great.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
All the data I have seen seem to indicate that tolerance develops but the fat burning effect continues. If you could post your source for the 20 week attenuation period that'd be great.
Same here, many good posts by David Tolson among others, but have not heard anything about 20 weeks being a tapering point.