Mass Builder

SheddingSkin

SheddingSkin

Awards
5'8 @ about 175-180 and looking to put on a little more size.

Most importantly I'm looking to have fun with adding on size. I've tracked my macros in the past, weighed everything out, made sure all my portions were just right, and while it brought success, it was also tiring.

Looking to have a fun bulk and not worry so much about macros. Just eat, lift, sleep, and repeat.

I would however like to know what is out there for a fun mass building natural supplement that can help along the way?

Anabeta Elite once reigned at top when I was really into supplements, but since then it seems like a whole new wave of supplements and companies have emerged.

Thanks y'all!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Most importantly I'm looking to have fun with adding on size. I've tracked my macros in the past, weighed everything out, made sure all my portions were just right, and while it brought success, it was also tiring.

Looking to have a fun bulk and not worry so much about macros. Just eat, lift, sleep, and repeat.

I would however like to know what is out there for a fun mass building natural supplement that can help along the way?

Anabeta Elite once reigned at top when I was really into supplements, but since then it seems like a whole new wave of supplements and companies have emerged.

Thanks y'all!
Check out all the logs going on for MassMax XT. Sponsored and unsponsored loggers are packing on lbs and keeping fat off while on it. The increase in hunger it gives you will help while bulking as well.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Serious Nutrition Solutions Xgels stacked with Anabeta Elite has been used by many respected members on this forum with great results.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
SNS X-Gels and CEL Epi-Plex would be a great combo for some size.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Serious Nutrition Solutions Xgels stacked with Anabeta Elite has been used by many respected members on this forum with great results.
This would definitely be a killer stack. I have ran this numerous of times and have gotten great results. I also really like running ABE and anafuse by vital labs, which is an epicatechin/laxogenin product. But if you're trying to put on size I would go with an X gels + ABE or Massmax xt + ABE.

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
This would definitely be a killer stack. I have ran this numerous of times and have gotten great results. I also really like running ABE and anafuse by vital labs, which is an epicatechin/laxogenin product. But if you're trying to put on size I would go with an X gels + ABE or Massmax xt + ABE.
Yeah anabeta makes me eat like I'm on cycle and stacked with xgels gives me that pump. Only thing besides being on close with that is mk peptide stack. But way more expensive. I liked anafuse wish I knew the ratio of lax and epi in it though. Anafuse stacked with decent test booster was solid workouts.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
There's plenty out there these days.

Xgels are always good from SNS
Origion from OL at mind and muscle
Plenty of lighter ph that can be used
BMP from evomuse

It really depends on what you want to use

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Thanks y'all!
Generally speaking, most things that bring success do not come easy. Tracking macros should not be tiring. It should only take a moment or two to weigh something.

As far as supps, MassMax XT has been getting great feedback so far. It is a great for mass building as it will drastically increase one's appetite. Even with some weight gain, people have noticed a slight leaning out effect and others have also noticed increased vascualrity, especially during training. An increase in endurance is also noted.

Right now, Nutriverse has 20% off MassMax XT, just add the product to your cart. You can then use code AM5 to save an additional 5%

https://www.nutri-verse.com/massmax-xt-by-performax-labs/

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anabeta Elite is still good.
Orig1n is one of the newer supplements on the market, and also one of the most effective natural anabolics. Perfect for a bulk, as it'll increase appetite, as well as aid nutrient partitioning and help with anabolism.
If you liked ABE, Test1fy and K1ngs Blood are also worth checking out. Both will act as natty test boosters/natty anabolics, but they differ a bit in ingredients, let me know if you have any questions. Personally, I'd err towards Test1fy for a bulk, and save KB for a recomp or cut, since Test1fy helps a bit more in the appetite department.
And there's always the tried and true X-Gels (arachidonic acid).

SheddingSkin

SheddingSkin

Awards
Thank you everyone!

I'm now taking the time to look at the profiles of some of the recommended products.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Thank you everyone!

I'm now taking the time to look at the profiles of some of the recommended products.
All great suggestions above. Even if you decide to not track macros, just be sure that you're being consistent and eating enough to grow on. Stacking Massmax XT and ABE would be awesome, I haven't read of anyone trying this out yet. X-Gels is always a solid option too. Since Massmax XT is new there haven't been many users experimenting with stacking yet from what I've read. It's a great product by itself but it could also be a great product to add in with ABE or X-Gels.

Let us know if you have any questions on product ingredients/profiles