K1ngs Blood PCT Your take

slk28

Awards
One week into K1ngs blood pct. Focus and energy is pretty good as well as appetite, however erections getting weaker. Im guessing it could be from lower estrogen levels? Anyone here had a similar or better experience to share?

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Need more information. What kind of cycle is this following (compound, dosage, time on, etc)? What else are you running with the KB?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would guess it has nothing to do with Kings Blood crushing your Estrogen, and more so just the fact that you're in PCT.

Are you using a SERM and what was your cycle?

slk28

Awards
Came off Epilean after 5 weeks which has both Epiandrosterone and Androst 3,5-dien-7, 17-dione. Shut me down - feeling lazy, low libido tired and weak erections.

Took Lecheek pct (consistent) and resveratrol 2.0 by iforce (on and off due to making me really sleepy and tired). Energy and strength came back but libido took a hit. Erections however somewhat became strong again. Took fadogia agrestis alone and noticed good strength but nothing else. Stopped after 5 days and now into k1ngs blood pct. Taking K1ngs blood alone.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
If you are truly shutdown, then you need more than OTC stuff. You need clomid or nolva or torem.

slk28

Awards
dam ok ill run some blood work and see how things go. Thank you all for your input

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
dam ok ill run some blood work and see how things go. Thank you all for your input
Yep the safest and best way to bounce back after a cycle is to run clomid or nolva. An otc product won't be nearly as effective as a serm.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For me SERM + K1ngsblood is perfect. K1ngsblood is very potent...best OTC test booster out right now

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
One week into K1ngs blood pct. Focus and energy is pretty good as well as appetite, however erections getting weaker. Im guessing it could be from lower estrogen levels? Anyone here had a similar or better experience to share?
Kingsblood takes 2-3 weeks or so to kick in for me (PCT or not) which is longer than all the others I have tried. After that, it does a nice job and is one of the few that is actually worth your money.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Don't get blood work while still on K1ngs Blood. This will most likely skew your numbers. Do a two week wash out period of all supplements first.

I'd get on the clomid at 12.5mg every day, or 25mg every other day. Run it for 6-8 weeks along with the kings blood. Give yourself another 6 week washout period and then get blood tests. Clomid can elevate test levels long after discontinuation, so better to let your body level out, so you get a more accurate reading.