Reducing effects of Yohimbine?

Toff

Awards
  • Established
so, as you may or may not know Im on a SHIFT + USP Epi-Burn stack

Yesterday was my first day, it has yohimbine in it.

I couldnt sleep a wink last night, and Id taken a single cap at 12 noon... by 3am I could fall asleep but other than that I wa sup all night peeing or thristy, or feeling 'weird'.

I presume this dies down but nervous about taking my dose today as Im exhausted.

It was a good boost yesterday though - I washed, glazed and waxed the car, hoovered inside and out and tidied the house, washed up, made dinner for everyone and then wento to bed 'not tired' at 10pm. Ive woken up today and my work trousers dont fit so ive lost loads of water weight clearly.

Is there a way to maybe neutralise the effects? I didnt hit the gym so maybe that will draw it out of my system quicker but theres no way I can see myself takign 3 caps!

I thought maybe dropping the SHIFT in case the stack is all too much...

slk28

Awards
That combination will give you alot of energy plus there is noway to determine if its exactly the yohimbine or your thyroid etc. I would try epi on its own taking the tablet early in the morning and see how i would go. Never personally liked yohimbine.

he-man

he-man

Awards
  • Established
I'm sure I was told carbs will help reduce the sides...but I could be wrong!!

Toff

Awards
  • Established
Shift and alphamine went together (the one with Y hcl). So this should go together too.

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
That combination will give you alot of energy plus there is noway to determine if its exactly the yohimbine or your thyroid etc. I would try epi on its own taking the tablet early in the morning and see how i would go. Never personally liked yohimbine.
Agreed^^

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea i'd say try the above and do the epi on it's own in the morning to see how it treats you then you can determine if it's that or something else.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Eating (specifically insulin release) will blunt y significantly (both the fat loss effects as well as the stimulation). Maybe eat more in the afternoons and evenings to help.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My body adjusts quickly to the often over-stimulating affects of any Y extract. I am not a fan in general..but I have been taking IGNIT3 for almost a week. Started out a bit rough at times due to the Y extract..but now I can barely tell it is there..

compan

compan

Awards
Theanine seemed to help me with it. I used to take Neogenix Velocity which was mainly ALCAR, Caffeine and Y with Theanine added and never had any adverse affects. Normally I do have adverse affects at the doses I was taking.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Theanine seemed to help me with it. I used to take Neogenix Velocity which was mainly ALCAR, Caffeine and Y with Theanine added and never had any adverse affects. Normally I do have adverse affects at the doses I was taking.
Yes...that really does seem to smooth it out. Helps alleviate any accompanying anxiety too!

Toff

Awards
  • Established
Ah I've got since of that for stress. I'll try it.
I ate carbs today and it did Smooith out, i think i maybe getting used to it too.
Thanks