Preloading? Whats yall's opinions??

Rollinbeer

Rollinbeer

Awards
About to finally start my halo extreme cycle at 50 a day and will up dosage to 75 for the remainder of the cycle. After a long self struggle i have decided to do a 6wk cycle. Have the Black Lion Research pct trifecta (had already ordered it so what the hell lol) but do have my nolva and arimidex on hand in case the trifecta isnt as good as i've read.. better safe than sorry! Starting next week i plan to do a 1-2wk preload (as i've done every cycle) but i have always just preloaded milk thristle in which has done me well! But im one for trying new things so for those of you who preload, what do yall use? And is 2wks necessary or will 1wk suffice? Ive always done 2wks tbh but the wait is killing me! Haha but what are yall's preload suggestions? Appreciate it fellas!

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
If I were going to pre-load anything, it would be hawthorne berry for its positive effects on blood pressure.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I don't see the point in preloading anything. Hawthorne berry can cause your blood pressure to spike at first I think so possibly that, but I wouldn't bother.

I like to keep things simple these days lol

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I personally choose to err on the side of caution and preload.

Obviously, not all compounds take the same amount of time to start exerting benefits, and not all health concerns will manifest sides acutely (if at all).

At the end of the day, though, taking some support without preloading is generally going to be better than taking none at all.

Rollinbeer

Rollinbeer

Awards
Yeah. I've just always preloaded since my very first cycle.. but i like to keep a good rythm with my runs. So hell hawthorne berry and milk thristle it is! Lol
And ive always ran lecheek's cycle assist with all my cycles but from what i've read i may switch it up to Tudca and CEL's cycle support (whatever the hell its called) lol seems like most of these fellas swear by it so i figured why not haha