Acacetin?

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm running Muscle Gelz Androhard right now at four pumps. That equates to 200mg of Epiandrosterone and 200mg Androsterone, transdermally.

I want to add some DHEA to the mix. Thought about grabbing some Alpha Gainz DHEA TD for this, but Nutriverse still has Sup3r DHEA BOGO, and I have a half full bottle here already. Plus, the addition of pregnalone and Osthole would be nice.

My concern is that Sup3r DHEA contains Acacetin, which is supposed to have A.I. properties. And since Epiandro and Andro converthe to DHT, which should also have an effect on estrogen, I'm concerned I will lower it too much. No need to get into the side effects of this, but I like my libido and joints.

So, what is everyone's opinion?
Is this overkill on my E2?
Just stick with the DHEA TD?

irishiron300

irishiron300

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You should be g2g with the Sup3r. How many weeks are you in, and how many weeks left?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Id honestly be more "worried" about the extra dhea converting to dht...which at this dose shouldnt be too dramatic (relative to the other compounds youre taking at least). Id honestly be surprised if the AI-like effects of acacetin had a significant impact on estrogen beyond whatever increases the other compounds in the product may generate; which, typically, would be sweet fuk all anyway.

End of day, the pros of the product/compounds should outweigh any potential cons.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have taken Acacetin solo numerous times and I am currently taking it as part of the Alphadex formula. Most people find that it has a positive influence on libido. As far as joints go, I get more of a pump from it as opposed to joint pain. It is a underutilized ingredient that has great effects...

deanX

Awards
I have taken Acacetin solo numerous times and I am currently taking it as part of the Alphadex formula. Most people find that it has a positive influence on libido. As far as joints go, I get more of a pump from it as opposed to joint pain. It is a underutilized ingredient that has great effects...
Good to hear you are reacting great with Acacetin. A buddy here stopped due to joint pain. Everybody has different body chemistry.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good to hear you are reacting great with Acacetin. A buddy here stopped due to joint pain. Everybody has different body chemistry.
This is true! I am usually one of the first to get joint pain too, but never have from Acacetin. I can get it fairly easily from DHAA or Arimistane for example..

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm more concerned with crushing my estrogen.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Id honestly be more "worried" about the extra dhea converting to dht...which at this dose shouldnt be too dramatic (relative to the other compounds youre taking at least). Id honestly be surprised if the AI-like effects of acacetin had a significant impact on estrogen beyond whatever increases the other compounds in the product may generate; which, typically, would be sweet fuk all anyway.

End of day, the pros of the product/compounds should outweigh any potential cons.
That's the issue. Epiandro and Androsterone will lower estrogen already. They both convert to DHT, wich inhibits aromitase, and may actually bind to and antagonize the estrogen receptors.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm more concerned with crushing my estrogen.
The Acacetin is just there to help prevent any excess conversion from the DHEA/Pregnenolone, I doubt it will give you any issues. You should check out the Super-DHEA thread and ask the OL reps about your concerns if you need more reassurance..

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You should be g2g with the Sup3r. How many weeks are you in, and how many weeks left?
I've only been on the Androhard for ten days now. Planning to run for 12-16 weeks.
Only thinking of adding the dhea at this point. And only because I might throw in some 1-DHEA.

Will probably add in 8 weeks of 11-KT as well. I have a bottle of Sup3r-11 here. Will have to find another or get some Icon-11.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've only been on the Androhard for ten days now. Planning to run for 12-16 weeks.
Only thinking of adding the dhea at this point. And only because I might throw in some 1-DHEA.

Will probably add in 8 weeks of 11-KT as well. I have a bottle of Sup3r-11 here. Will have to find another or get some Icon-11.
Wow....that is pretty hardcore...11-KT stiffens me right up. I wouldn't be able to move. Not to mention that is a shytload of transdermals. Honestly...I think the Acacetin should be the least of your worries. You could just get a straight up transdermal DHEA product instead if you are really that hesitant.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wow....that is pretty hardcore...11-KT stiffens me right up. I wouldn't be able to move. Not to mention that is a shytload of transdermals. Honestly...I think the Acacetin should be the least of your worries. You could just get a straight up transdermal DHEA product instead if you are really that hesitant.
Actually isn't too much. The 1-DHEA will be oral, and the Androhard pumps are pretty small. Should still have enough, ideal room for the 11-Keto.

Probably going to cop the DHEA TD, and run at .5ml or 50mg. Just to help avoid lethargy and loss of libido.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Actually isn't too much. The 1-DHEA will be oral, and the Androhard pumps are pretty small. Should still have enough, ideal room for the 11-Keto.

Probably going to cop the DHEA TD, and run at .5ml or 50mg. Just to help avoid lethargy and loss of libido.
Yeah..that should work out just fine.:approve: Glad to hear the Andro Hard pumps are small volume...have you had any side effects?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think the addition of 1dhea is a good idea, and 50mg dhea should be non-problematic.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah..that should work out just fine.:approve: Glad to hear the Andro Hard pumps are small volume...have you had any side effects?
Not at the present moment. I'm maybe a little drier, and a but more pumped, but nothing too significant. Those are all posotive though.

I don't respond much at all to Epiandro IMO. I've run transdermal, sublingual, 100Omg oral, and 1000mg oral with SEDDS. Never noticed much. Had completely written it off. I'm in this for the Androsterone. Back in the day, I responded well to Primordial Performances Androhard V.2 wich was completely Androsterone.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think the addition of 1dhea is a good idea, and 50mg dhea should be non-problematic.
Definetely not problematic. I've done several runs of Dermacrine and a run of Sup3r DHEA last year. Hopefully the Androhard and DHEA will mitigate any sides of the Sup3r-1.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Not at the present moment. I'm maybe a little drier, and a but more pumped, but nothing too significant. Those are all posotive though.

I don't respond much at all to Epiandro IMO. I've run transdermal, sublingual, 100Omg oral, and 1000mg oral with SEDDS. Never noticed much. Had completely written it off. I'm in this for the Androsterone. Back in the day, I responded well to Primordial Performances Androhard V.2 wich was completely Androsterone.
Interesting...I had a great experience last summer with R-Andro Shred. I was thinking of adding Andro Hard this time around just to beef it up a bit...haha!

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

How was the androhard??

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Interesting...I had a great experience last summer with R-Andro Shred. I was thinking of adding Andro Hard this time around just to beef it up a bit...haha!
What did you stack it with and what were the results?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What did you stack it with and what were the results?
I never ended up getting the Andro Hard, but I did use R-Andro Shred again this summer. It acutely improved my strength taken PWO, along with mood, vascularity, and muscle fullness. It has a very short half-life when taken orally, and I think dosing 4-6 times a day would have been killer. That would have been extremely expensive though with that product. If I do it again, I would definitely give Andro Hard a try due to all the transdermal advantages..

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I never ended up getting the Andro Hard, but I did use R-Andro Shred again this summer. It acutely improved my strength taken PWO, along with mood, vascularity, and muscle fullness. It has a very short half-life when taken orally, and I think dosing 4-6 times a day would have been killer. That would have been extremely expensive though with that product. If I do it again, I would definitely give Andro Hard a try due to all the transdermal advantages..
I like look of androhard but can't figure how many pumps I will need for 500 of each ?

Or better still how many mg's of each per pump so I can calculate

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I like look of androhard but can't figure how many pumps I will need for 500 of each ?

Or better still how many mg's of each per pump so I can calculate
According to the wright up, it sounds like 50mg Andro and 50mg Epi-Andro per 20 pumps. Does not sound like much, but that is where the improved bioavailability from the transdermal preparation comes into play. I know there are some logs on here you could check out that may help!

EDIT: apparently the website wright up is completely off, according to this post anyway..

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/muscle-gelz/295670-androhard-androshred-basic.html

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I started a 8 week run with Alphadex yesterday, I'am looking for vasclularity and a harder look, how do you like it so far?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I started a 8 week run with Alphadex yesterday, I'am looking for vasclularity and a harder look, how do you like it so far?
I have used it quite a few times, but never during PCT....which I am in the midst of right now. It has always been one of my favorites, but I have never taken the full dose.....1 pill/day can dry me out pretty well, along with the other benefits. I am tempted to run the full dose this time just to see the full potential, but PCT is kind of a tough time to gauge that...

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
kisaj uses sublingual/oral DHEA and Preg with good success IIRC - a lot easier than rubbing stuff on, but if you already have it, you have to go that route economically I guess.

I just got blood-work done, including DHEA-S - I stayed "clean" for the labs (only Test and Exemestane) but just pre-emptively started TD DHEA/Preg. I'm doing 0.5ml of OL's Super-DHEA (50mg), and 1 pump of Dermacrine (14.4mg) - I based it on having previously run 4 pumps of Dermacrine (57.6mg) with no problems noticed.

I'll let you know if I notice any problems. This will obviously/possibly be adjusted when I get the results back from Labcorp - just went down there on Thurs. Oh, doing 4ml of 11-KT too, and using up my TD bAET and 7-Keto too (Cutting).

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How much Acacetin would you use if running it solo mate?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
flamini Supplements 11