Help with PWO while taking Norco for cut

FitnessXtrm

FitnessXtrm

Awards
Hi all
I'm working to drop fat. I'm entering my 4th (of 8) weeks on Norcodrene. I also workout very early in the morning. I love NOrco but it doesn't hit quickly for those early morning workouts (I struggle to get cardio in after lifting since it's so early). What pre-workout do you recommend that will give me the quick energy and focus but doesn't cause crashes? Lastly, I plan to still take Norco (if possible).

I normally do 1 NOrco pill with Shift in the morning before workout and another Norco/Shift combo in the afternoon. If I can add a PWO I would forgo the morning Norco/Shift. Would the afternoon dose of Norco/Shift still be OK?

My supplements and doses would be:
- PWO early morning
- Alphamax XT mid morning
- Norco/Shift (1 pill ea) early afternoon
- Alphamax XT evening

Thanks!

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DMAA based Pre workouts are always great for added focus and energy:

Mesomorph
SuperPump250

If you want to avoid DMAA, check out:

Kraken
Prolific
Nitramine

JPARKS42

Awards
  • Established
If weight loss is your primary goal at this point and you're not overly concerned about ingredients for the "pump" and vascularity, I would strongly consider looking in to Olympus Labs Bloodshred Raw or Bloodshred War or RXS Supplements Radiate. Both have solid fat burning profiles with fast acting energy and appetite suppression.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
I think Prolific is the supplement for you!
(I will try it today for the first time, but I trust PES, will work)
Otherwise, if you seek a second thermogenic, Ignit3 would be the right choice, you can not go wrong.
Read his label.

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established

Mesomorph
SuperPump250

Kraken
Prolific
Nitramine
I would agree with those DMAA pre workouts being solid options given that you're okay with that ingredient. 1,3 will help with appetite suppression as a strong stimulant, aiding with your fat loss.

I haven't experienced crashes from either since I've been using them. Substituting the norco for one of these in the morning would work well for you IMO.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I normally do 1 NOrco pill with Shift in the morning before workout and another Norco/Shift combo in the afternoon. If I can add a PWO I would forgo the morning Norco/Shift. Would the afternoon dose of Norco/Shift still be OK?
If you want something that hits harder, I would definitely suggest a powder PWO for your morning workouts. If you're using a stimulant base PWO in the morning, an afternoon dose of Norco would be fine. Depending on what PWO product you go with, you may also want to experiment with stacking Norco and a half serving or PWO in the morning.

I would check out Hypermax XT - very solid preworkout that hits hard and will wake you up quickly in the morning. Hypermax XT contains eria jarensis, which is a newer stimulant to the supplement market. Eria can help to boost focus and mental clarity, and it works very well for me in the early morning hours.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established

Mesomorph
SuperPump250

Kraken
Prolific
Nitramine
I have tried Mesomorph which i find great for energy, endurance and strength when running on low calories and carbs, i find prolific also helps and provides a good level of focus but does give me slight anxiety.

How is Kraken vs Mesomorph and other pre workouts such as Dust Extreme which i find to be slightly better than meso in terms of energy, also is Superpump 250 on par with Mesomorph for energy because it is another i am interested in trying out.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Superpump 250 and mesomorph are both great. However when i'm running norcodrene or a fat burner with stims I will usually opt for a non stim pwo like high volume or something. That's what I do just because I don't like to over do it on stims. But if you're not worried about that then mesomorph and superpump 250 are hard to beat.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You mentioned you wanted something that hits hard with no crash. HyperMax XT has B-phenylethylamine which comes on very fast and provides a nice euphoric type feeling. As that dies downs you still have caffeine, eria jarensis and Rauwolscine kicking in to finish the job. HyperMax XT is clean with no crash, and provides tons of pump to go along with the stim blend.

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have tried Mesomorph which i find great for energy, endurance and strength when running on low calories and carbs, i find prolific also helps and provides a good level of focus but does give me slight anxiety.

How is Kraken vs Mesomorph and other pre workouts such as Dust Extreme which i find to be slightly better than meso in terms of energy, also is Superpump 250 on par with Mesomorph for energy because it is another i am interested in trying out.
Kraken gives better pumps and mood while Mesomorph is better energy, aggression and focus.

FitnessXtrm

FitnessXtrm

Awards
All thank you so much for the replies. I will certainly look into them. At this time yes I'm looking to drop fat and cut and would lien to finish the last 4 weeks of my Norco/Shift combo.

I am looking for more energy in a quick hitting manner vs pumps for my PWO.

Quick question does Hypermax XT have a fat burning profile or more for just energy? Sorry on my phone and haven't looked it up yet. I'd like to keep the fat burning furnace going!

Thanks

JPARKS42

Awards
  • Established
Hypermax XT is a fantastic preworkout with a profile geared for great energy and intense pumps. While it's one of the better preworkouts I've used in the last few years however, I can't say I'd recommend it for fat loss.

FitnessXtrm

FitnessXtrm

Awards
If weight loss is your primary goal at this point and you're not overly concerned about ingredients for the "pump" and vascularity, I would strongly consider looking in to Olympus Labs Bloodshred Raw or Bloodshred War or RXS Supplements Radiate. Both have solid fat burning profiles with fast acting energy and appetite suppression.
Thanks! However do you think I can still take an afternoon dose of Norco/Shift if any of those you mentioned above were taken?

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
If fat loss is your goal and you want energy, Radiate is awesome. There have been so many great reviews and I can tell you from first hand use that it will fit perfectly. I also train first thing in the morning and it's been outstanding.

JPARKS42

Awards
  • Established
Thanks! However do you think I can still take an afternoon dose of Norco/Shift if any of those you mentioned above were taken?
I train later in the evening, however, I do work a fairly intense and physically demanding job. I also probably inly average 5-6 hours of sleep per night. My current stim routine is:
Radiate/Bloodshred First thing upon waking. (I like to change it up) usually about 5 a.m.
Between 11 and 1 if it's a rough day or I need a boost, I'll pop a Norcodrene to keep me going strong.
Sometime between 6 and 730 p.m. I'm downing my preworkout (currently rotating Conquer Unleashed and DVST8 crimson) getting ready to go lift.

You would be just fine taking one of the aforementioned powdered fatburners in the morning/preworkout and an afternoon dose of Shift/Norcodrene.

rodherm

Awards
  • Established
As above if you are aiming for fat loss and you need something that kicks in fast and give you energy (plus helping you with fat loss) AND on top you train fasted in the morning then Bloodshr3d RAW is clearly the right answer for you!

FitnessXtrm

FitnessXtrm

Awards
Awesome thanks all!! Right now I'm interested in fat loss so I'll look into Bloodshr3d RAW

rodherm

Awards
  • Established
Just be careful and measure your starting dosis as that powder is powerful, then once used to it you can easily ramp it up to 2 full scoops fasted in the am.