Ignit3 - No results

JaxMom

Awards
I have been taking 3 capsules a day...2 in the morning and 1 in the early afternoon for 3 weeks and have seriously not seen a difference at all. Any suggestions?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Youre eating too many kcals. And, the daily dose is 5.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's your diet and training like bro?

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tell you what,once I took 5 caps at the same time. Don't ever do that, please

rodherm

Awards
  • Established
Hard to judge without complete information. What are your macros? Training? Diet?

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How many calories are you eating now/what are your current macros, and what do you normally maintain on? Ignit3 is a potent burner, but it's not going to magically change your physique if you're not eating in a deficit.

5'1 116lbs is pretty thin though anyway, can't imagine you have much to cut. Unless you're in the final stretch before a show, in which case this whole thing can get a little trickier and you may benefit from a prep coach.

JaxMom

Awards
I am eating 1300 kcals, macros 50/30/20 and I strength train 3 days, spin 2, HIIT (bootcamp) 2 - I normally double up with bootcamp and spin. I cannot get my abs tight for the life of me :(

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am eating 1300 kcals, macros 50/30/20 and I strength train 3 days, spin 2, HIIT (bootcamp) 2 - I normally double up with bootcamp and spin. I cannot get my abs tight for the life of me :(
If you're at 1300kcal, do that much cardio, weigh 116 at 5'1, and still don't have abs, you may actually be better off putting on some size first. You may just not have enough muscle. I mean it's hard to tell without pictures, and like I said previously, it's a different story if you're trying to get stage lean, but if not, you may just need more base. It sounds counterintuitive, but if you put on some size now and then cut later, you will probably end up with better results in the long run.

JaxMom

Awards
Thanks VO2Maxima...I will send you a pic in messenger. I appreciate your guidance/advice

JaxMom

Awards
I updated my profile pic and you can see my abs are pretty flabby. I will consider bulking and then cutting

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established

JaxMom

Awards
As you can probably see not well �� Think I am going to scale back cardio to twice a week and add 1 additional strength day

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
As you can probably see not well �� Think I am going to scale back cardio to twice a week and add 1 additional strength day
changing things up might just be the ticket...good old fashioned sit ups are tried and true for ab's, also try leg raises while lying flat on a bench with legs hanging over.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I know building muscle now and cutting later would be an initial step away from your goal, but I think it would be a one step back, two steps forward sort of thing. 1300kcal is low, and if you drop that further, there's a good chance you'll be setting yourself up for a nasty rebound afterward. I just don't think you have the muscle base to support the look you want right now. Take several months and do a slow, controlled bulk, aiming for gaining 2-3lbs per month (not including the quick 2-3lbs you'll put on right away, probably in the first week, due to glycogen storage and increased food mass in your GI tract). Understand that you'll put on fat as well as muscle, but that fat will be infinitely easier to strip off later on that the plateau you're at now. And lift heavy with progressive overload on a good, well-designed program...that'll help to ensure that most of it is muscle. It's an initial step away from your goal, but it'll pay off in the long run, since afterward, you'll have a base better suited to support the ultimate look you're aiming for.

JaxMom

Awards
Thank you! Now I need to find a great coach to get me there. I appreciate all the advice and feedback.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good luck ^^^ To get those abs your diet needs to be spot on. That's the hardest thing to do but once you dial it down and hit your macros each day consistently over time you will get those abs:)

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you! Now I need to find a great coach to get me there. I appreciate all the advice and feedback.
Personally, I'd just listen to her (vo2maxima) advice and just do a 200kcal lean bulk. Just do what you do now with more calories.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
I honestly would not stay still low with calories!
More than anything else would adopt an increase in calories (knowing departing their TDEE, amount of carbohydrates, proteins, fats), or a reverse diet, workouts phat style with cardio max 1 time per week, 40 minutes.
For one month, two months. Then I would think the progressive reduction of calories, decrease the volume of training, low reps, + strength, cardio and always once a week. The diet will do.

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
TBH if you dont see results for fat loss it HAS to be because you consume more cals than you burn scientifically.....fat burners work as supplemental, literally.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
At the end of the day you must be in a deficit. Bottom line. It's rare that hormones actually cause the issue and you will have issues elsewhere as well so I agree with the above.

Some Burners elicit a more pronounced effect but you have to read into what your taking and the why