Epistane problem

APC80

APC80

Awards
So I'm at the end of my 5th week on epi, started 40mg ed then went up to 60mg ed middle of 4th week as I suspected it was underdosed. The thing is when I started the second bottle I ordered, cos I decided to do 6 weeks instead of 4 which I'd originally planned for, the mild side effects like being thirsty all the time, pissing a lot and a sort of "dry" feeling in the morning stopped. Only gained a pound all week as well. The new bottle doesn't smell like the old one either. Is it possible the second bottle is complete bunk or seriously under dosed or has my body just got used to the compound?

Was gonna do six weeks but I'm not sure wether to stop now and start my pct. Advice would be appreciated.

APC80

APC80

Awards
So since I didn't gain much muscle from this run, mostly fat would it be OK to cut during PCT and do I need to do a full PCT or will an otc one do seeing I think the epi was bunk? This was my first PH cycle and I know you shouldn't cut during PCT but I'm uncomfortable with having to carry this much fat close to summer my clothes are tight and I feel like a ****ing hippo.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If you didn't gain much muscle and mostly fat, it's probably bunk. That should not happen on a decently strong PH, regardless of what your eating habits are. I would still run a normal PCT just in case though. Why risk it with at OTC PCT.

DON'T CUT DURING PCT!!! Many (including me) have made that mistake before. Don't find out why you shouldn't the hard way! Just trust that you shouldn't. I know it's hard, but just cut 4 weeks after PCT.

APC80

APC80

Awards
Cheers for the advice mate I'll wait for a couple of months then cut. Thing is I think I was bloated for a couple of days just , lost 2 lbs overnight and don't feel as fat as I did and clothes are loser. I'm up 11 lbs in 5 weeks, maybe half of that is muscle so I don't really feel it was worth it in the end. Was eating clean the whole time at about 3,500 calories a day so didn't expect to gain this much fat from what I've researched about epi. If you seen before and after pics you'd struggle to see a difference except some fat gain and bloat.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Cheers for the advice mate I'll wait for a couple of months then cut. Thing is I think I was bloated for a couple of days just , lost 2 lbs overnight and don't feel as fat as I did and clothes are loser. I'm up 11 lbs in 5 weeks, maybe half of that is muscle so I don't really feel it was worth it in the end. Was eating clean the whole time at about 3,500 calories a day so didn't expect to gain this much fat from what I've researched about epi. If you seen before and after pics you'd struggle to see a difference except some fat gain and bloat.
5.5 lbs of muscle is still really good. Just maintain (and lose the bloat from the cycle) then cut off that other 5.5 lbs of fat when it's safe to cut. Still strange how you gained that much fat while bbeing on a PH and only eating 3.5k cals

APC80

APC80

Awards
I know I thought it would be safe enough to up my cals a bit on epi I did loads of research beforehand, read every log there is on the internet as well. Don't get me wrong I knew I'd put on a pound or two but I would have accepted minor fat gain. I think it was just seriously underdosed as I did have mild strength and mass gains definitely more than I would naturally. Felt it more when upped to 60mg but when I started the 2nd bottle it all stopped, lethargy and everything went away. There's only 60x20mg capsules per bottle. I think if the new bottle hadn't been complete bunk I'd have actually made good gains in last two weeks.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
no reason Anabolics 15
doogieee Anabolics 2
Anabolics 31
Anabolics 3
mayneVayne Anabolics 73