Wasnt a waste of money

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Having read up on laxogenin , i liked what i read so decided to give it a go .Anogenin by Black stone labs wasnt the disappointment i thought it would be.

Must admit i was sceptical having read different posts about bunk supplements in general.

Only into my 3rd week and i am taking it with ksm 66 but not together .Would i write it off i dont think so , infact i may run it again back to back.What its done for me is certainly made me stronger which can be interpreted as doing more reps or moving up a plate by 5kg.

The two supplements seem to compliment each other , what effect ill get without one of them remains to be seen but currently im pleased with the way things are going and the purchase hasnt been a waste.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Everybody is different and reacts differently to these types of products. I ran it when it first came out and got nothing from it. For me it had no visible effect.

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
I never noticed much from it. I think it may have some benefit but I do think it's dose dependent.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No no no. Must be placebo. Ive tried it and it didnt do a thing for me, therefore its bunk and absolutely cannot work for anyone else.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Having read up on laxogenin , i liked what i read so decided to give it a go .Anogenin by Black stone labs wasnt the disappointment i thought it would be.

Must admit i was sceptical having read different posts about bunk supplements in general.

Only into my 3rd week and i am taking it with ksm 66 but not together .Would i write it off i dont think so , infact i may run it again back to back.What its done for me is certainly made me stronger which can be interpreted as doing more reps or moving up a plate by 5kg.

The two supplements seem to compliment each other , what effect ill get without one of them remains to be seen but currently im pleased with the way things are going and the purchase hasnt been a waste.
What are your goals? Instead of possibly wasting money on something that may not work for you, we can help you create a solid diet, training, and supplement routine for you that will yield the best results. We all act different to various products. But there seems to be a handful of companies that produce products that 90% of the community uses and recommends. And for good reason also. Plus, we can tell you if any sales are going on and help you get the best deals out there to save you some money. There are a few going on right now actually. So like I asked before, what are your goals right now? And if you would like us to, give us your typical diet and training routine so we can critique it and get you on the right path ;)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Like said in the above posts everyone reacts differently to these kind of products. One laxogenin product that works well for me is anafuse. I typically run two bottles back to back for 8 weeks total. The laxogenin and epicatechin are a great natty stack. The best thing to do though is to try products that you've done your research on and see how they personally treat you.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
I like Andodiol from HiTech..one of a handful that has laxogenin

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
In 21 days, you added 11lbs to the bar and stayed in the same rep range?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If you're having success with laxogenin look into some other companies with a fully dosed product. Halo by Redcon1 gives you 60 caps with 100mg per cap. Anogenin is 25mg per cap. Way over priced and underdosed

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
I may try some Redcon then...I like the idea. 6-Keto-P I believe has the same pathway and works way better!

compan

compan

Awards
Still need to give it a shot myself, but good to see you had results despite being skeptical initially.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
In 21 days, you added 11lbs to the bar and stayed in the same rep range?
i dont think i need to explain myself , its self explanatory All i will say is that had i not been taking laxo the additional weight and reps might not have been acheivable

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah laxo rocks. I really noticed a difference when i ran out of dermastrength by Olympus Labs.