Rebound XT and Lean XT question

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.3%

Rebound XT and Lean XT question

I am currently using DS Superdrol (30mg for 30 days) (basically one full bottle in 30 days)
    My question is--> Would taking Rebound XT and Lean XT during this cycle be beneficial or should I just wait and use them for PCT?

thanks

stats: 5'11'' 246 bf~15%

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.6%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by wantmoresize
    My question is--> Would taking Rebound XT and Lean XT during this cycle be beneficial or should I just wait and use them for PCT?
    PCT.
  3. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.55%

hey i was looking at Lean XT and i found a thread by a reputable bro who compared it to SAN Blaze - he said blaze was a better buy since he got equal results but blaze was cheaper. When reading up on blaze, SAN suggests the compound converts to 7oxo in your body which improves its bioavailabilty....

anyone from DS have any input on this?
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.37%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Wedgylx
    hey i was looking at Lean XT and i found a thread by a reputable bro who compared it to SAN Blaze - he said blaze was a better buy since he got equal results but blaze was cheaper. When reading up on blaze, SAN suggests the compound converts to 7oxo in your body which improves its bioavailabilty....

anyone from DS have any input on this?
    I'm not from DS, but I would stick with the LX. I'm sure Blaze is a good product, but I'd definitely go with the LX because of the 7-OXO bioavailability issues. From what I've read, 7-OXO does little orally and is better in a t/d. Sledge and the DS crew have come up with a way to improve the bioavailability. If you look at the write up on the DS site, you can see that he uses 7-OH DHEA, not 7-OXO. This is just what I've gotten from reading the write-ups for the products. Hopefully, the good Doc, TP, or others can maybe shed a bit more light on the difference.
  5. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.96%
    Achievements Posting Pro

If you honestly think 7-oxo (Blaze) is as good as 7-oxo-dhea (LX), you can buy it in bulk for probably less money than Blaze. Check BN.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.5%

How important is Lean XT during PCT. Is it necessary or optional?
  7. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.57%

Purely optional
  8. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.55%

Quote Originally Posted by UHCougar05
    I'm not from DS, but I would stick with the LX. I'm sure Blaze is a good product, but I'd definitely go with the LX because of the 7-OXO bioavailability issues. From what I've read, 7-OXO does little orally and is better in a t/d. Sledge and the DS crew have come up with a way to improve the bioavailability. If you look at the write up on the DS site, you can see that he uses 7-OH DHEA, not 7-OXO. This is just what I've gotten from reading the write-ups for the products. Hopefully, the good Doc, TP, or others can maybe shed a bit more light on the difference.
    thanks bro, i have a few more days to read up on it before i place my order. This will be my first time using this type of supplement, I'll be using it when i first wake up before my PC meal, then 4 hours later with my next PC meal. look good to everyone? I'll be buying some Sdrol to put in my supplement cabinet for a couple years, just in case anything should happen to it. Might as well buy both from DS.

Similar Forum Threads

1. rebound xt and proscar?
    By Tony104104 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-24-2005, 04:15 PM
  2. Rebound XT/Lean XT pct
    By hamper19 in forum Pics
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 05-24-2005, 03:19 PM
  3. rebound XT and testing..
    By predator124 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1