Osta Plex

SJFIT

Awards
Osta Plex By Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals
Anybody on here try this ? " 19-nor- androst-4- ene-17- one: The only known completely legal and extremely effective SARM on the market today."
Sounds interesting but before i run through a bottle i was wondering if there was anyone with more information/a review about the product

Last edited:

sespress

Awards
Anybody on here try this ? " 19-nor- androst-4- ene-17- one: The only known completely legal and extremely effective SARM on the market today."
Sounds interesting but before i run through a bottle i was wondering if there was anyone with more information/a review about the product
That's not a SARM at all. That's a pro hormone:

" is a new compound that's a two step precursor to 19nortestosteron. This conversion can (notice they say "can" and not "will") easily take place in the body as 3b-enanthoxy-19-nor-androst-4-ene-17-one --> 19norandrostenediol --> 19norTestosterone.

compan

compan

Awards
It is still very new, so there aren't going to be many, if any, reviews on it currently.

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's basically brand new on the scene, so nobody, even us reps, have tries it yet.

It is not a true SARM, but a combination of 3 ingredients that exhibit SARM-like effects.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Keep a daily log.

sespress

Awards
It's basically brand new on the scene, so nobody, even us reps, have tries it yet.

It is not a true SARM, but a combination of 3 ingredients that exhibit SARM-like effects.
I'm highly confused.
OK so we have these three:

7-methoxy- 8-(3- methylbut) - "Osthole", which Wikipedia says is a calcium channel blocker
19-nor- androst-4- ene-17- one - which is like a Pro Hormone but it's not like 19nor-DHEA. I can't find much on it.
Eucommia Ulmoides, an herbal extract.

What makes this a "Selective" androgen?

deanX

Awards
New formulation could give a different effect. Make sure to log everyday to know the difference.

sespress

Awards
I'm curious about this as well, as I looked up the profile on first sight but was scratching my head about it.
Did "Osthole" make you giggle? I did. hehe Osthole. And they say scientists don't have a sense of humor. That's funny sounding stuff.

sespress

Awards
Classic hi-tech label/marketing
Kinda like finding "S-DROL" which is a 1-Andro/4-Andro combination? Or "DMZ" which is another such Andro compilation? It is happening ALL over the place. Making it impossible to find out things for sure. We're tossing some strange crap in our bodies we'd like a clear cut explanation of what the hell it is / does / might do, without the marketing hype.

I still see MK677 everywhere as a "SARM" or "Peptide", which it isn't either. It's massively annoying.

sespress

Awards
Osthole is in Sup3r DHEA from OL.
I giggled too.
Why a calcium channel blocker? I mean I looked up that category and it said used for hypertension. I take Lyrica and it's a calcium channel modifying drug, but not for hypertension

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm highly confused.

7-methoxy- 8-(3- methylbut) - "Osthole", which Wikipedia says is a calcium channel blocker
19-nor- androst-4- ene-17- one - which is like a Pro Hormone but it's not like 19nor-DHEA. I can't find much on it.

I'm curious about this as well, as I looked up the profile on first sight but was scratching my head about it.
Here's a write up on it that may help:

https://blog.priceplow.com/prohormones/osta-plex

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Really a bad way to go, for any company in general, in terms of building trust etc. with potential fan base....

When it comes to 'fitness supplements' it's fuk'd up

sespress

Awards
Really a bad way to go, for any company in general, in terms of building trust etc. with potential fan base....

But increasingly common.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Guys I will post up evidence later which explains why the claims are correct.

19nor-DHEA converts into 19nor-androdiole and 19nor-androdione. Both of those compounds have been shown to act as SARMs, and then convert into nandrolone.

The other two active compounds as well act as SARMs themselves.

I will post study info when I get to a computer

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's not a SARM at all. That's a pro hormone:

" is a new compound that's a two step precursor to 19nortestosteron. This conversion can (notice they say "can" and not "will") easily take place in the body as 3b-enanthoxy-19-nor-androst-4-ene-17-one --> 19norandrostenediol --> 19norTestosterone.
I'm highly confused.

Classic hi-tech label/marketing
Kinda like finding "S-DROL" which is a 1-Andro/4-Andro combination? Or "DMZ" which is another such Andro compilation? It is happening ALL over the place. Making it impossible to find out things for sure. We're tossing some strange crap in our bodies we'd like a clear cut explanation of what the hell it is / does / might do, without the marketing hype.

I still see MK677 everywhere as a "SARM" or "Peptide", which it isn't either. It's massively annoying.
Exactly...the product name literally make no sense...no matter how you look a it..

It then makes complete sense when you remind yourself who the manufacturer is..

wow, didn't see all these when I made my post above. Decided I needed to get on the computer and show you guys just how wrong you are a bit quicker than I originally thought.

so...lets start with the 19nor-DHEA study

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/5525960_The_prohormone_19-norandrostenedione_displays_selective_androgen_receptor_modulator_SARM_like_properties_after_subcutaneous_administration

The prohormone 19-norandrostenedione displays selective androgen receptor modulator (SARM) like properties after subcutaneous administration

Abstract
One of the most frequently misused steroid precursors (prohormones) is 19-norandrostenedione (4-estrene-3,17-dione, NOR), which is, after oral administration, readily metabolised to nortestosterone, also known as nandrolone (durabolin). In this study we have characterised molecular mechanisms of its action determined its tissue specific androgenic and anabolic potency after subcutaneous (s.c.) administration and investigated potential adverse effects. Receptor binding tests demonstrate that NOR binds with high selectivity to the AR. The potency of NOR to transactivate androgen receptor (AR) dependent reporter gene expression was 10 times lower as compared to dihydrotestosterone (DHT). In vivo experiments in orchiectomised rats demonstrated that s.c. treatment with NOR resulted only in a stimulation of the weight of the levator ani muscle; the prostate and seminal vesicle weights remained completely unaffected. Like testosterone, administration of NOR resulted in a stimulation of AR and myostatin mRNA expression in the gastrocnemius muscle. NOR does not affect prostate proliferation, the liver weight and the expression of the tyrosine aminotransferase gene (TAT) in the liver. Summarizing these data it is obvious that NOR, if administrated s.c. and in contrast to its metabolite nandrolone, highly selectively stimulates the growth of the skeletal muscle but has only weak androgenic properties. This observation may have relevance with respect to therapeutic aspects but also doping prevention.
So what does this study show up? After 19nor-DHEA converts into 19nor-androdione and 19norandrodiole, it exhibits SARM activity by activating skeletal muscle AR's, while leaving other AR's unaffected.

So...exactly as the product claims, SARM.

It's funny because Hi-Tech isn't the first to make this claim!

http://musculardevelopment.com/articles/chemical-enhancement/3531-anabolic-edge-by-jose-antonio-phd.html#.WNaoJG_yvcd

Now, we have 1 compound out of the way, lets discuss the next.

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/6543351_Novel_phytoandrogens_and_lipidic_augmenters_from_Eucommia_ulmoides

Novel phytoandrogens and lipidic augmenters from Eucommia ulmoides

Abstract
Plants containing compounds such as the isoflavonoids, with female hormone-like effects that bind to human estrogen receptors, are known. But none has been previously shown to have corresponding male hormone-like effects that interact with the human androgen receptor. Here, we report that the tree bark (cortex) of the Gutta-Percha tree Eucommia ulmoides possesses bimodal phytoandrogenic and hormone potentiating effects by lipidic components. The extracts of E. ulmoides were tested using in-vitro reporter gene bioassays and in-vivo animal studies. Key compounds responsible for the steroidogenic effects were isolated and identified using solid phase extraction (SPE), high performance liquid chromatography (HPLC), thin layer chromatography (TLC), gas chromatography-mass spectroscopy (GC-MS), electron spray ionisation-mass spectroscopy (ESI-MS) and nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR). The following bioactivities of E. ulmoides were found: (1) a phenomenal tripartite synergism exists between the sex steroid receptors (androgen and estrogen receptors), their cognate steroidal ligands and lipidic augmenters isolated from E. ulmoides, (2) phytoandrogenic activity of E. ulmoides was mediated by plant triterpenoids binding cognately to the androgen receptor (AR) ligand binding domain. In addition to well-known phytoestrogens, the existence of phytoandrogens is reported in this study. Furthermore, a form of tripartite synergism between sex steroid receptors, sex hormones and plant-derived lipids is described for the first time. This could have contrasting clinical applications for hypogonadal- and hyperlipidaemic-related disorders.

Novel plant compounds directly activate AR's. wow, pretty darn cool.

Recent study snippet from the final compound:

“RESULTS: Testosterone, LH and FSH were significantly increased at the high dose of 7-methoxy-8-(3-methyl-2-butenyl)-2H-1-benzopyran-2-one treatment. The high and low dose of 7-methoxy-8-(3-methyl-2-butenyl)-2H-1-benzopyran-2-one treatment significantly enhanced the activity of NOS (P < 0.01). CONCLUSION: 7-methoxy-8-(3-methyl-2-butenyl)-2H-1-benzopyran-2-one could increase androgen, gonadotropin and nitric oxide synthase (NOS) activity.
Increased androgen expression, as well as increase NOS activity.

just ONCE, I would love if the usual "haters" on this board said something along the lines of "Ya know...this is a weird claim. Can someone explain this to me? I will wait until I hear an official response from the company before I start throwing stones".

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
here is the actual write up which I have posted previously:

OSTA-PLEX® — Legal Gear for Competitive Athletes!

A bomb has just been dropped on the supplement world that will change the face of sports supplements forever! This new technology could be the biggest advance in sports supplements since the introduction of “andro” back in 1996. The technology we are referring to is SARMs (Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators), which are the next generation of muscle building compounds, however, until now there are no lawful dietary SARM products. Structurally, SARMs can be categorized into steroidal and nonsteroidal SARMs. The steroidal SARMs are formed by modifying the chemical structure of testosterone molecule.

OSTA-PLEX® is a combination of steroidal and nonsteroidal SARMs that work together synergistically to produce phenomenal gains. According to Hi-Tech's scientists OSTA-PLEX® is the most revolutionary product to hit the market in 10 years.....“With the advent of OSTA-PLEX® and its patented technology, the bodybuilding community boasts this new muscle building product is capable of superseding the effectiveness of all previous SARMs in producing massive muscle building effects…OSTA-PLEX® has the unique ability to selectively target androgen receptors specifically in muscle tissue and not bind to the androgen receptors in other tissues and organs. This greatly increases its anabolic activity in muscle tissue.”

The initial efforts to develop steroidal SARMs, based on modifications of the testosterone molecule, date back to the 1940s. The modern era of nonsteroidal SARMs was unleashed by independent work at Ligand Pharmaceuticals. The last decade has witnessed unprecedented discovery effort to develop selective androgen receptor modulators (SARMs) that improve physical function and bone health without adversely affecting the prostate and cardiovascular outcomes. OSTA-PLEX® describes the extensive research and development, historical evolution, the rationale for SARM development, and the mechanisms of testosterone action and SARM selectivity that makes this truly a one-of-a-kind muscle building product.

Steroidal Based SARMs
19nor-DHEA is the only legal prohormone that converts to 19-norAndrostenedione and/or nandrolone. 19nor-DHEA, which is a extremely powerful and a patented compound converts to three different powerful hormones:19-norAndrostenedione, 19-norAndrostenediol & 19-NorTestosterone also known as nandrolone. 19Nor-Dehydroepiandrosterone (also known as 19 Nor-DHEA) is not to be confused with DHEA, 19nor-Dehydroepiandrosterone lacks a carbon molecule in the 19-position dramatically differentiating it from DHEA. 19Nor-DHEA binds to the androgen receptor better than testosterone and is also a 5-alpha-reduced compound, meaning it cannot convert to dihydrotestosterone (DHT) or estrogen.
Now that you have a basic understanding of the importance of SARMs we will tell you how to achieve a similar effect by utilizing our product OSTA-PLEX®. A recent study suggests we can achieve SARM like effects with the prohormone 19-¬‐norandrostenedione. OSTA-PLEX® is based upon 19-norDHEA, which is a one step prohormone to both 19-norandrosteneDIONE, and 19-¬ norandrosteneDIOL. It is a two step prohormone to nandrolone (otherwise known as nortestosterone). Removal of the 19-methyl group increases the anabolic activity of testosterone. Thus, 19-nortestosterone has formed the basis of the nandrolone series of molecules. Nandrolone is reduced by 5-α reductase in target tissues to a less potent androgen, dihydronandrolone, but it is less susceptible to aromatization to an estrogen. A depiction of these conversions is shown:
Another recent study on 19-norandrostenediol was published (Schrader et al., 2006). This study showed that a 25mg sublingual tablet of 19-norAndrostenediol had a Cmax equivalent or greater than 100mg’s of nandrolone injections. Cmax is simply peak blood levels of the target hormone (nandrolone in this case). This again illustrates much like 1-DHEA and 4-DHEA, that the delivery system is critical to strength and mass gains when using this prohormone.
One of the most frequently used steroid precursors (prohormones) mentioned above is 19-Nor Androstenedione (NORDIONE). Recently studies have shown that NORDIONE stimulates skeletal muscle growth after usage in a highly selective manner but exhibits only weak androgenic activity. Receptor binding tests demonstrate that NORDIONE binds with high selectivity to the Androgen Receptor. The potency of NORDIONE to transactivate androgen receptor (AR) dependent reporter gene expression was 10 times lower as compared to dihydrotestosterone (DHT). The prohormone 19-nor-androstenedione came on to the supplements market in the late nineties, as a follow-up to the commercially successful androstenedione. Enzymes in the body convert androstenedione into testosterone, and likewise, enzymes convert 19-nor-androstenedione into nandrolone.

As a result, nonsteroidal selective androgen receptor modulators with anabolic activity but less prostate stimulation are being developed. We hypothesized the anabolic precursor 19-nor-DHEA would increase muscle, lean body mass (LBM), and bone mineral density (BMD) with little stimulation of prostate growth. In summary, OSTA-PLEX® increases muscle and bone mass without significant stimulation of prostate growth, suggesting it may have some properties of a steroidal selective androgen receptor modulator.

Non- Steroidal Based SARMs
SARM stands for selective androgen receptor modulator. They are hormone like molecules that act like androgens in certain tissues without having the androgenic side effects of testosterone. SARMs are in development from many sources and the popular prohormone 19Nor-Androstenediol was just reported to have SARM-like effects in men (see above). Some SARMS are in development already including ARYL-PROPIONAMIDE like Ostarine and Andarine. The problem with these is that they don’t provide fully equal muscle stimulation to testosterone and its metabolites so they lack the potency to be used as proper muscle building agents in younger men. SARMs are improving in potency and some day we may see a commercially available SARM but, for now, OSTA-PLEX® technology provides the most benefit to men that want the muscle building properties and bone density increase that one receives from testosterone, but don’t want the side effects like prostate enlargement.

Hi-Tech's sister company, LG Sciences, was the first to introduce what is considered a Phytochemical Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator or P-SARM in 2008, which was a full 7 years before SARMs were in vogue for bodybuilders! Its parent company — Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals — was the first to bring the main pSARM compound in OSTA-PLEX® to market, 7-methoxy-8-(3-methyl-2-butenyl)-2H-1-benzopyran-2-one. A P-SARM is a phytochemical (plant-derived) compound that mimics the effects of androgens on muscle mass, strength, bone growth, drive, and sexual function, while at the same time not negatively effecting blood lipids or blood pressure. Androgens are essential for male development and the maintenance of male secondary characteristics, such as bone mass, muscle mass, body composition, and spermatogenesis. The recent discovery of nonsteroidal selective androgen receptor modulators (SARMs) provides a promising alternative for testosterone replacement therapies with advantages including oral bioavailability, flexibility of structural modification, androgen receptor specificity, tissue selectivity, and the lack of steroid-related side effects.

As usual, without the heavy and crazy regulation, the supplement industry can bring this technology to market much faster than the pharmaceutical companies. We do owe them a debt of thanks though, since they give us the direction in which to find natural alternatives to the problem at hand. Hi-Tech will show you real scientific studies showing the amazing anabolic effects of our pSARM technology, but first let’s look how pSARMs function. pSARMs act like testosterone in specific tissues like muscle. This gives us the unique benefit of being anabolic without the negative side effects found with illegal compounds. The key to the pSARM is in the shape of the molecule which is similar to testosterone and acts like it in specific muscle tissues, giving the bodybuilder a very potent anabolic agent without the negative side effects. If you look at the diagram on the bottom of the page, you can see figure 1 is of the testosterone molecule in molecular position. Figure 2 is a molecular position diagram of 7-methoxy-8-(3-methyl-2-butenyl)-2H-1-benzopyran-2-one, the main pSARM in OSTA-PLEX®. In figure 3 you can see how they overlap and therefore have similar activity in tissues like muscle without being negative on the liver or prostate. This overlap technology is what makes pSARMs so amazing.

In a recent study researchers found “RESULTS: Testosterone, LH and FSH were significantly increased at the high dose of 7-methoxy-8-(3-methyl-2-butenyl)-2H-1-benzopyran-2-one treatment. The high and low dose of 7-methoxy-8-(3-methyl-2-butenyl)-2H-1-benzopyran-2-one treatment significantly enhanced the activity of NOS (P < 0.01). CONCLUSION: 7-methoxy-8-(3-methyl-2-butenyl)-2H-1-benzopyran-2-one could increase androgen, gonadotropin and nitric oxide synthase (NOS) activity. It suggested that 7-methoxy-8-(3-methyl-2-butenyl)-2H-1-benzopyran-2-one had androgen-like effect and gonadotropin-like effect.” OSTA-PLEX® is the most advanced muscle building agent on the market today. The pSARM effect in OSTA-PLEX® along with the 19-NorDhea and advanced delivery matrix give OSTA-PLEX® the anabolic punch to build muscle! There has never been anything like OSTA-PLEX® for increasing size and strength!

Plants containing compounds such as the isoflavonoids, with female hormone-like effects that bind to human estrogen receptors, are known. But none has been previously shown to have corresponding male hormone-like effects that interact with the human androgen receptor. However, Hi-Tech has developed one proprietary extract from the tree bark of Eucommia ulmoides that possesses bimodal phytoandrogenic and hormone potentiating effects by lipidic components. OSTA-PLEX® also utilizes this Novel Phytoandrogen from Eucommia ulmoides extract called EU 80®, which is based upon an Ethanolic 80:1 extract of Eucommia ulmoides. Hi-Tech was able to isolate the key compounds responsible for the steroidogenic effects where previously these were unknown. The bioactivities of Eucommia ulmoides were found to have a phenomenal tripartite synergism between the androgen sex steroid receptors, their cognate steroidal ligands and lipidic augmenters isolated from E. ulmoides. Phytoandrogenic activity of Eucommia ulmoides was also mediated by plant triterpenoids binding cognately to the androgen receptor (AR) ligand binding domain.

pSARMs are phyto-SARMS or plant based SARMs. pSARMs can come in a variety of plant based sources and constituents that act as phyto-androgens in certain tissues. Phyto-androgens are great because they give similar muscle building effects like testosterone yet seem to lack the prostate and hair loss stimulation effects of testosterone and pro-hormones. The extract used in this study is from the bark of the tree Eucommia ulmoides which has a VERY high caprylic acid content. The ethanolic extract of the bark from Eucommia ulmoides is able to bind to and activate the androgen receptor with enough affinity to displace testosterone with efficacy at a 5-25ng/mL range. The addition of the extract to a medium containing DHT noted that even at saturating levels of DHT, Eucommia ulmoides augmented signalling in the range of 112-204% of baseline. Importantly, this was found with the fractions containing triterpenoids, the caprylic acid content of Eucommia ulmoides not any ordianary powder or extract. Hi-Tech's scientific team researched and found there are One-hundred twelve compounds in Eucommia ulmoides, including the main active constituents, lignans, triterpenoids, fatty acids and iridoids. Previous herbal extracts have had secondary androgenic effects (increase LH/FSH and androgen secretion or change in SHBP binding) but none directly activated the AR. Eucommia ulmoides also acts as an androgen booster/helper, by augmenting endogenous and/or exogenous testosterone signaling at the androgen receptor. What this means that any outside sources of androgens getting into your body (including Eucommia ulmoides itself, and other testosterone boosters/SARMs), as well as your own natural circulating testosterone, will now have an even stronger effect (approximately 200%) with the help of LG's Eucommia ulmoides extract called EU 80®.
Eucommia ulmoides Oliv. is the sole species of the genus Eucommia. The leaf, stem, and bark as well as staminate flower of Eucommia ulmoides have been traditionally used in China, Japan, Korea, among others. The ethnopharmacology, phytochemistry, biological activities, and phytoandrogenicity of Eucommia ulmoides is unique as the androgen receptor (AR), ligand binding to the carboxy-terminal domain regulates transcriptional activation functions in the LBD and amino-terminal domain.

The study set out to determine what effect if any does an extract of the bark of the tree Eucommia ulmoides have on creating synergism between sex steroids receptors, sex hormones and lipids derived from plants.
What they discovered is that the extract demonstrated androgenic activities by weakly activating Androgen Receptors (AR) in a dose-dependent manner. The scale that is used to measure androgenic activity is such that a saturation dose of the androgen receptor’s native ligand (testosterone) will produce a 100 fold Luciferase assay (LUC) activity. The extract produced a 6.4 fold LUC activity.
However when they combined a saturation dose of testosterone and the extract they found synergy. When a saturation dose of androgen, either DHT or testosterone is added together with the extract the increases in Androgen Receptor (AR)-mediated reporter gene expression goes up beyond what the saturation dose of testosterone or DHT alone could produce. The synergy with DHT moved up above the 200% mark while the synergy with testosterone moved androgen receptor activity close to the 240% mark. The extract acted as an amplifier of androgen receptor transcriptional activity.
In the words of the study “This is highly unusual as normally, androgen mediated AR transcriptional capacity, akin to all ligand dependent steroid receptors, plateaus at saturating doses of its cognate ligand.”
So to restate, testosterone activates androgen receptor transcriptional activity to their normal capacity of 100%. The extract by itself weakly activates the androgen receptor by 6%. Together the extract and testosterone activate the androgen receptor and propel it to transcribe at a rate more than twice what it is normally capable of. In this case increasing activity to 240%.
The study then attempted to ascertain the components of the extract responsible for the synergism. To this end they fractionated the extract into components and found two active components. One component was found to exert its effect (labeled phytoandrogenic activity by the authors) on the Androgen Receptor by changing its binding characteristics. That compound is completely unrelated to caprylic acid.

The second active fraction contained 8-carbon polysaturated fatty acid, caprylic acid, and other lipids. In the words of the authors:
“Bioassays using pure caprylic acid and other polysaturated fatty acids (PFAs) correlated with the augmenting effect of E. ulmoides on the AR [androgen receptor] in varying degrees. Ethanolic extract of coconut (Cocos nucifera) flesh, rich in C-8 caprylic acid and other polysaturated fatty acids, replicated the hormone potentiating effect of both E. ulmoides extract and pure caprylic acid in AR bioassays (data not shown).”
In my words, Equally effective were: Ethanolic extract of coconut;Pure caprylic acid; and E. ulmoides. The major constituent in all three is caprylic acid which as the authors show in the figure below had the strongest augmenting effect of all the lipids. So a blend of PFAs in ethanolic extract of coconut the vast majority of which is caprylic acid replicated the hormone potentiating effect of E. ulmoides extract whose primary constituent is caprylic acid which all by itself in pure caprylic acid form replicated the hormone potentiating effect of E. ulmoides extract.
“Okadaic acid, a known phosphorylation promoter, is able to strongly augment androgen-dependent AR activity. Interestingly, fatty acids can also promote phosphorylation. One instance is oleic acid, a C-18 cis-monosaturated fatty acid. It is possible that AR [androgen receptor] and ER augmentation by both E. ulmoides extract and caprylic acid arise from a common tripartite synergism between the steroid receptors, sex steroids and fats, based on a phosphorylation mechanism.”
The action of caprylic acid labeled a “lipid augmenter” by the authors is postulated to result from increased phosphorylation. This differs from the action of the other non-caprylic component labeled a “phytoandrogen” which changes the ligand binding characteristics.The study concludes, “the novel discoveries reported in this study add phytoandrogens and lipidic augmenters to the emerging list of hormomimetics (such as phytoestrogens) known to exist in plants. Pharmaceutical utility of lipidic augmenters in the treatment of hypogonadal conditions such as menopause or andropause could be exploited based on this mechanism of tripartite synergism. The link between excess dietary lipids, hyper-androgenism and hormone-related disorders should also be further explored in the light of these findings.”
OSTA-PLEX® and its patented technology has turned the bodybuilding community on its head! Hi-Tech researchers believe this new muscle building product is capable of superseding the effectiveness of all previous SARMs in producing massive muscle building effects…OSTA-PLEX® has the unique ability to selectively target androgen receptors specifically in muscle tissue and not bind to the androgen receptors in other tissues and organs. This greatly increases its anabolic activity in muscle tissue. Hi-Tech is proud to introduce the first potent, and legal SARM to ever hit the market.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Has anybody run through a bottle yet.
it came out less than a week ago, so no end users have had the product long enough to complete a full run at this time

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
AMS did came out with a 19 nor sarms product a long time ago

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm sure we will have promo opportunities up soon in the company promo section
Well in defense of Hi-Tech...Cardarine and MK-677 are almost always grouped into the SARM category so there is a little bit of leeway here. Many natural products are believed to activate/stimulate androgen receptors without affecting the prostate.... but they have never been labeled as SARMs. This is not our first time seeing a supplement with Eucommia Ulmoides, Osthole, or 19-Norandrostenedione...which obviously is a prohormone. I see that this is correctly labeled as being steroidal and non-steroidal.

I guess it is just my personal opinion that anything that contains a steroid should not really have any reference to being a SARM. Interesting product though and I give it some points on the innovation scale.

sespress

Awards
I can admit I was a bit rash, but I agree with you too Ricky10 if any of this can convert to nandrolone then it may not be really all that selective. More data is needed and I didn't mean to bash any product lines in particular, but people do get frustrated with this stuff. There's so much Misinformation out there that you get a bit paranoid any time you see something that doesn't immediately make sense.

Someone should log it up and get blood work done before during and after and post it. I'm subbed to see some more information and results on it

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can admit I was a bit rash, but I agree with you too Ricky10 if any of this can convert to nandrolone then it may not be really all that selective. More data is needed and I didn't mean to bash any product lines in particular, but people do get frustrated with this stuff. There's so much Misinformation out there that you get a bit paranoid any time you see something that doesn't immediately make sense.

Someone should log it up and get blood work done before during and after and post it. I'm subbed to see some more information and results on it
the study I posted shows it conclusively IS that selective. Unless you can find an error in their study protocol (I linked the full study above for discussion), the fact remains that 19nor-androdione and 19nor-androdiole are in fact extremely selective in regards to which AR's they agonize.

AFTER 19nor's convert to nandrolone, then it acts identically to nandrolone obviously. But you get the SARM benefits of the first pass 19nor's + two natural SARMs, and THEN the steroidal potency of nandrolone.

To me, this product is having your cake and eating it too.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the study I posted shows it conclusively IS that selective. Unless you can find an error in their study protocol (I linked the full study above for discussion), the fact remains that 19nor-androdione and 19nor-androdiole are in fact extremely selective in regards to which AR's they agonize.

AFTER 19nor's convert to nandrolone, then it acts identically to nandrolone obviously. But you get the SARM benefits of the first pass 19nor's + two natural SARMs, and THEN the steroidal potency of nandrolone.

When will you have someone running a log on this.

sespress

Awards

Look you just said it's selective ... Until.... It turns to nandrolone. Isn't that misleading? And correct me here to if wrong, aren't PH products, even two steppers kinda in a grey area? Your users are going to test positive for nandrolone is they're getting sports drug tests. Look up how long that test works for. Deca-Durabolin (Nandrolone Decanoate): 17 – 18 months. That's a non legal drug you'll be positive for over a year....

https://www.steroidal.com/steroid-detection-times/

You have people like op presenting this product based on the marketing that's the only "totally legal SARM on the market", but we're getting to the heart of it now. It's not all SARM. I like the other two ingredients they sound interesting and even the 19 ingredient is interesting. But it's not really hitting the user communities with the understanding that it's not JUST a SARM is it? I think the product looks interesting and I'm happy to hear more about it when ppl start taking it but it's obviously having a misleading effect marketing wise.

I probably shouldn't be getting all this worked up about this however I feel like I've had 30 conversations over the last few months about what is really what! I certainly am learning myself which is why I asked originally what makes this selective. But we're finding out it's only selective until it converts to nandrolone. That's misleading. Not to say it won't be a great product and it is innovative surely.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Look you just said it's selective ... Until.... It turns to nandrolone. Isn't that misleading? And correct me here to if wrong, aren't PH products, even two steppers kinda in a grey area? Your users are going to test positive for nandrolone is they're getting sports drug tests. Look up how long that test works for. Deca-Durabolin (Nandrolone Decanoate): 17 – 18 months. That's a non legal drug you'll be positive for over a year....
No, I do not believe it is misleading. Nowhere on the product does it state anything beyond the fact that it includes compounds that act as selective androgen receptor modulators...exactly what is included in the bottle. The truth is that its the ONLY legal SARM available.

These compounds are not gray area. They are 100% fully protected by DSHEA/DASCA in their current forms.

As for drug tests, no. You're thinking about Nandrolone Decanoate. The drug detection time of a product like this is a week at most.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What makes this "SARM" legal?
it is found in the food supply, it is naturally occuring, and it satisfied all DSHEA/DASCA legislations. No other SARM can say the same.

slickwillie

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The PricePlow review says "Due to the fact that this contains a prohormone, we do urge following a PCT and blood testing protocol."
True or false?

plang1234

plang1234

Awards
Low doses of tren can even be considered a "sarm". Just because it is steroidal doesn't mean it is not a sarm.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The PricePlow review says "Due to the fact that this contains a prohormone, we do urge following a PCT and blood testing protocol."
True or false?
one of the 3 active compounds in the product is 19nor-DHEA. 19nor-DHEA convert to 19nor-androstenedione and 19nor-androstenediole, which act as SARMs in the body. Both of these compounds then further convert to nandrolone.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Only 52 bucks at nutriverse if somebody will buy it and log it.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
As soon as I can swing it, I'm all over this..

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
Why? It's a true SARM product and I am sure works quite well.

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
I know everyone misses illegal drugs. It's life. You can't as a legitimate company sell drugs and expect to get away with it long term. I am sure black market SARM products will be available but we can't support selling them as a dietary supplement.

SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Read the Price Plow article on this... Interesting product, wouldn't mind following a log.

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
No, I do not believe it is misleading. Nowhere on the product does it state anything beyond the fact that it includes compounds that act as selective androgen receptor modulators...exactly what is included in the bottle. The truth is that its the ONLY legal SARM available.

These compounds are not gray area. They are 100% fully protected by DSHEA/DASCA in their current forms.

As for drug tests, no. You're thinking about Nandrolone Decanoate. The drug detection time of a product like this is a week at most.
I think even nandrolone is a SARM. That's all theory and high level speculation. SARM's are not legal (the drugs) and should never have been sold. Hi-Tech as always gives a legal alternative and I applaud them. Osthole is a wonderful SARM and I used it years ago with much success. I told them that they should bring out my pSARM product which I screwed up by putting in yohimbine (sometimes I used to screw with formula's too much) but it was an awesome formula.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Semantics.

I mean, Ostarine probably has more human safety data on it than some of the compounds in this "legal" product.

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
Well in defense of Hi-Tech...Cardarine and MK-677 are almost always grouped into the SARM category so there is a little bit of leeway here. Many natural products are believed to activate/stimulate androgen receptors without affecting the prostate.... but they have never been labeled as SARMs. This is not our first time seeing a supplement with Eucommia Ulmoides, Osthole, or 19-Norandrostenedione...which obviously is a prohormone. I see that this is correctly labeled as being steroidal and non-steroidal.

I guess it is just my personal opinion that anything that contains a steroid should not really have any reference to being a SARM. Interesting product though and I give it some points on the innovation scale.
Osthole - LG Sciences
E Ulmoides - MAN Sports
19-Nor-DHEA - AMS

:)

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
Subbed for more info and maybe a log soon

APC80

APC80

Awards
Looks like an interesting product someone needs to take a crack at it and post a review or even better a log

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Semantics.

I mean, Ostarine probably has more human safety data on it than some of the compounds in this "legal" product.
It always makes me giggle when people misuse quotations. There is nothing "legal" about this product. It is fully compliant/legal. No quotations needed.

That said, thinking there is more safety data on new age SARMS when there are literally ZERO long term safety studies on any of them, and the doses being consumed by end users is 10-50x higher than any study on them...is absolutely asinine.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As I said...there are more human safety studies on ostarine than the compounds in Osta Plex. Fact.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As I said...there are more human safety studies on ostarine than the compounds in Osta Plex. Fact.
except that Ostarine was studied for short term in EXTREMELY low doses, and the compounds found within Osta Plex have been present in the food supply and sold for dozens of years and literal billions of doses with no reported side effects.

I know which one I trust my health with.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Is this a liquid product that comes with a syringe?

One of the most frequently misused steroid precursors (prohormones) is 19-norandrostenedione (4-estrene-3,17-dione, NOR), which is, after oral administration, readily metabolised to nortestosterone, also known as nandrolone (Deca Durabolin). In this study we have characterised molecular mechanisms of its action, determined its tissue specific androgenic and anabolic potency after subcutaneous administration. Summarizing these data it is obvious that NOR, if administrated subcutaneously...
This is word game city. Nandrolone has an Anabolic to Androgenic ratio of 125:37 right out of the gate anyway, due to the DHN versus DHT. IM Deca's a SARM too! LOL

Is there a virilization risk for women? Can women take this?

OstarineTM has shown significant improvement in the ability of healthy, elderly men and women to climb stairs, accompanied by significant increases in lean body mass and decreases in fat mass after only 86 days [Dalton, 2007a; Dalton, 2007b]. Lack of PSA increases in men and hair growth in women further corroborated selective anabolic effects of OstarineTM
Not even gonna look at the Plants, LOL.

This is an oral, 2 step conversion, 19-Nor-DHEA product. Since you have no idea what your enzymes will do (ever look at all the arrows, LOL?), it would be best to treat this like you would any other "Nandrolone" product - would be my advice (PCT with SERM like Clomid, and run a "Test Base" on cycle).

But I get it, and you thread starters should get it too - how long you been members on here? It's how shjt gets sold in America - call it out, but don't get so upset (like I used to / *try* not to any more :D )

Reactions: Nac