Supplementing Boron

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Was wondering if anyone here supplemented Boron as a standalone. I know that Boron is present in Viron and I believe its in Testruction as well. Was curious as to what your dosage looked like and if you stacked it with anything... I was wondering if butea superba would be a good stackable since they both increase DHT

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I dont believe its in testruction .. unless theres v2 that i missed out on.

Theres also 10mg in cel mtest

havent taken it alone, but did read up on studies and seems promising .. would be interested in standalone results.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I dont believe its in testruction .. unless theres v2 that i missed out on.

Theres also 10mg in cel mtest

havent taken it alone, but did read up on studies and seems promising .. would be interested in standalone results.
Ah yes M Test is the one I meant to mention... well I purchased it and plan to run it alongside KSM-66 and also running inhibit p for the mucana

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ah yes M Test is the one I meant to mention... well I purchased it and plan to run it alongside KSM-66 and also running inhibit p for the mucana
good stack .. would be interested in a review of that stack.

i know boron is studied to increase free test levels, while decreasing estrogen levels .. should provide good results.

how many mg/day are you thinking of doing ?

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Was wondering if anyone here supplemented Boron as a standalone. I know that Boron is present in Viron and I believe its in Testruction as well. Was curious as to what your dosage looked like and if you stacked it with anything... I was wondering if butea superba would be a good stackable since they both increase DHT
Why would you want to increase DHT... Most people are trying to prevent that with test booster.

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why would you want to increase DHT... Most people are trying to prevent that with test booster.
If you research more deeply then you find that most problems contributed to DHT are actually due to dht versus other hormones disbalance.
DHT is male hormone, wouldn't you like to be more manly?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Higher DHT equals more strength, more drive, more libido, harder erections, higher metabolism.

DHT is the king of Male Hormones.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Higher DHT equals more strength, more drive, more libido, harder erections, higher metabolism.

also hair loss , enlarged prostate?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
also hair loss , enlarged prostate?
That's true as well..

But not everyone experiences Hair loss from DHT.

You can't take Zinc and Saw Palmetto for your prostate.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This im aware of but ive also read up that DHT (in slow gradual increase) is not as bad as it is made out to be
im looking for the increased aggresion and libido

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
interesting that im reading reading online that boron can increase estro and also decrease it

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
interesting that im reading reading online that boron can increase estro and also decrease it
lol...studies are like trial 'experts' you can find one to take any side-depending on whose paying!!!

Thefatbloke

Awards
  • Established
DHT will only cause BHP in the presence of a raised or relatively raised oestrogen

I'm some countries they give supplemental DHT as a Td which causes a decrease in oestrogen and a reduction in prostate size

deanX

Awards

Interesting to know DHT tops the male hormone around.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
DHT will only cause BHP in the presence of a raised or relatively raised oestrogen

I'm some countries they give supplemental DHT as a Td which causes a decrease in oestrogen and a reduction in prostate size
BHP?

Thefatbloke

Awards
  • Established
Yes! There may be a preventative effect in several cancers, but DHT can be used as a treatment for benign prostate disease

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
One of the Olympus labs products as well as a GAT product use the version calcium fructoborate which has some good data on it

Thefatbloke

Awards
  • Established
Boron is crazy cheap. There's no reason not to take it really

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Boron is crazy cheap. There's no reason not to take it really
Weird element for sure - not a metal, but not a non-metal either. The TUL is 10-20mg/day depending on country, it looks like.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
its crazy the amount of good things im reading about it, but how so few people on this board have used it (from what i have seen stacks)

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
its crazy the amount of good things im reading about it, but how so few people on this board have used it (from what i have seen stacks)
Probably because supplementing may not do all that much for people (like "us" fitness/nutrition freaks) who have healthy diets that include fruits/vegetables/multi-vitamins/greens drinks.