Thoughts on this stack?

Ryan5550

Awards
Oxy max xt, follidrone 2.o, an p6 xtreme a natty test booster. I will be using this to trying an lose about another 15 lbs. If I'm trying to lose weight should I not take a test natty booster?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oxy max xt, follidrone 2.o, an p6 xtreme a natty test booster. I will be using this to trying an lose about another 15 lbs. If I'm trying to lose weight should I not take a test natty booster?
What will your diet and training look like? 15 lbs over how long of a period?

Oxymax XT and Alphamax XT will stack better than the P6 extreme, if you haven't already purchased P6. The F95 in OxyMax and Alphamax makes a great daily dose for leaning out. The DHAA in Alphamax XT also helps. I don't recall the AI in P6 off the top of my head.

Also, have you ran FD 2.0 solo yet? Might not want to take with test booster at first, so you can gauge how it treats you.

Ryan5550

Awards
I have run fd2 seperately. I gained some strength on it for sure. Maybe I should just run fd2 and oxy max xt. And hold off on the top booster til I'm at my ideal weight

APC80

APC80

Awards
I think test boosters are better for cutting than bulking. I've seen studies where boosting your test naturally is better for losing weight than building muscle unless of course you're using steroids that take your testosterone into extreme ranges. Plus it should make you feel a bit better all round while in a deficit.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I have run fd2 seperately. I gained some strength on it for sure. Maybe I should just run fd2 and oxy max xt. And hold off on the top booster til I'm at my ideal weight
Adding a natural test booster while cutting would definitely be helpful. I would agree partially with what APC80 said, as I find test boosters to be very helpful while dieting. They do work well for a bulk too, but I've never had trouble gaining weight haha.

I would also agree with cubsfan815, Alphamax XT stacks very well with Oxymax XT, and it would make for a great cutting/recomp stack. If your current goal is to lose 15 pounds, you could always hold off on the test booster for now, and consider adding it in when you approach your goal weight. But it would be a beneficial addition to the stack

compan

compan

Awards
I think test boosters are better for cutting than bulking. I've seen studies where boosting your test naturally is better for losing weight than building muscle unless of course you're using steroids that take your testosterone into extreme ranges. Plus it should make you feel a bit better all round while in a deficit.
This is what I was thinking as well. I'll use them in a cut too.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think this would be a great idea running FD 2.0 and Oxymax xt. Just make sure you're in a caloric deficit and your training routine is on point.