What's a good cut stack for 6 weeks?

theatb

Awards
I'm going on vacation in 6-7 weeks, and I'm sitting at probably about 15% body fat. I haven't done any real dedicated cut in a while, so what would be a good recommended stack? I have 2 tubs of og alphamine that I'd like to incorporate. I already have my diet and training planned out. I just want to see how much fat I can lose while retaining a good amount of muscle.

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
Are u talking about natural supplements or anabolics

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
...I understand this was posted in the supplement section, but lots of times a post can misplaced so just wanted to double chdck

theatb

Awards
...I understand this was posted in the supplement section, but lots of times a post can misplaced so just wanted to double chdck
Natural. Was considering OL's Super-7 and Super-Shred with alphamine but wasn't sure if there's a better stack out there. I know Evo Muse products are well reviewed but not sure which is best.

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
Check out Pyretic by Primeval Labs. I'm waiting to use it in about 1.5 months but I've heard it works really well.

You could do an ECA stack but not sure if that's considered natural for yourself or not lol

There's always L-carnitine and CLA which can be thrown on top of anything. Won't hurt.