So I got Tongkat Ali 200:1 and it makes me head feel hot.

Shiznown

Shiznown

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've also had some headaches since I increased the dose from one 400mg capsule to two 400mg a day. Lately it's started to make my face feel flushed. I don't know if that's a common side effect and if it's more common in certain forms of the hard. For example I can take the KSM-66 version of Ashwaghanda and have no issues, however if I take the cheap GNC version it makes me feel like I'm going to throw up. I'd like to take a version of Tongkat Ali because it has increase my strength a bit. I went from not curling in over a year and having a poor diet due to surgery, to curling 40 pounds in 3 weeks with strict form.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That's weird. For the headaches I would just make sure your water intake is sufficient since you upped the dosage. I know when I take high dosages of niacin I get the "niacin flush" where my face will feel flush but that shouldn't be the problem since its not niacin haha so i'm not sure on that one but i'm in to see what others have to say.

Shiznown

Shiznown

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Check your blood pressure
Sadly, I don't have a blood pressure kit here. I think it's best to stop taking it at least for now. Are their any booster that won't effect blood pressure? I was looking at Fenugreek Extract but heard mixed things. Maybe 7,8 Benzoflavone.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Sadly, I don't have a blood pressure kit here. I think it's best to stop taking it at least for now. Are their any booster that won't effect blood pressure? I was looking at Fenugreek Extract but heard mixed things. Maybe 7,8 Benzoflavone.
Just trial and error I suppose. What exactly are you looking for? Just a boost in libido

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's weird. For the headaches I would just make sure your water intake is sufficient since you upped the dosage. I know when I take high dosages of niacin I get the "niacin flush" where my face will feel flush but that shouldn't be the problem since its not niacin haha so i'm not sure on that one but i'm in to see what others have to say.
How much niacin do you take and does it help in lifting.

Shiznown

Shiznown

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
About a 200 boost in total t, 80 point boost in free t and an additional 100 point boost in total t from getting better sleep, loosing fat and lowering stress. Cortisol hovers around high normal and estrogen hovers around 28. Total t hovers around the high 400 range and free t is stuck at 93.