Can I replace Follidrone 2.0 with X-Gels?

mrhankey87

mrhankey87

Awards
  • Established
I know guys, those are two entirely different beasts, but while running my Alphamax XT + Follidrone 2.0 stack I noticed my stomach can't stand FD2, it ruins my workouts. Yes I've tried all kinds of timing/dosage variations. No benefits whatsoever either.

Can I stop FD2 as a whole (ran it for two complete weeks) and start X-Gels on workout days, while keeping Alphamax XT? I'm also using Tr1umph as a staple.

I'm asking because, being FD2 a natty anabolic, perhaps I should lower the dosage gradually until I don't use it anymore? If possible, I'd just stop it immediately and go with X-Gels, which has always served me well.

Thanks for your time guys! PS: if anyone wants FD2.0 in Europe I have 6 weeks worth of it, let me know.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear FD2 didn't work out for you. Yes, you should definitely be able to stop FD2 and start X Gels.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
^^^^this

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Yes you can.
How do you know it was the Folidrone?

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Quite a few people had belly issues starting FD2. For them, it stopped. Obviously, it isn't stopping for him....lol

mrhankey87

mrhankey87

Awards
  • Established
Yes you can.
How do you know it was the Folidrone?
Cause I take Follidrone and Alphamax XT in totally different times of the day, and issues come up only around the time I take FD. One day I didn't take it and felt 100% fine.

mrhankey87

mrhankey87

Awards
  • Established
Just throwing this out there: could it be that my FD2.0 bottle was botched? Also, I noticed no cotton inside the bottle, which is always present in any other supp. I know, sounds dumb but I'm just wondering.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Did you just get your follidrone 2.0 like this week? Brundle just updated the labels and wasn't able to have them sealed immediately. I doubt it was botched, as ryne mentioned, this seems to be a somewhat common side effect

mrhankey87

mrhankey87

Awards
  • Established
Did you just get your follidrone 2.0 like this week? Brundle just updated the labels and wasn't able to have them sealed immediately. I doubt it was botched, as ryne mentioned, this seems to be a somewhat common side effect
got both bottles like 3 weeks ago (Europe), started 2 weeks ago

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
def can do so .. stack xgels + cel epi plex -(-)epi

unsure what it could be in FD that caused but dont think could be epicathetin

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
def can do so .. stack xgels + cel epi plex -(-)epi

unsure what it could be in FD that caused but dont think could be epicathetin
This right here. Cel epi plex is a no prop epi product so you know exactly how much you are getting. I have been on epi plex continuously for over a year and this is definitely a staple for me going forward.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This right here. Cel epi plex is a no prop epi product so you know exactly how much you are getting. I have been on epi plex continuously for over a year and this is definitely a staple for me going forward.
300mg -60caps .. can't go wrong

I see co's are throwing in 200-300mg/serving in their product

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Have you tried FD2?