Prolactin Control: Inihibit-P or Prolactrone?

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by JYD View Post
    Hey, thank you for this.
    Back at ya - I apologize as well.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by The_Old_Guy View Post
    Back at ya - I apologize as well.
    But then you have studies like this which tell us that lowering PRL acutely increases sexual function:

    http://m.joe.endocrinology-journals....79/3/357.short

    So while it may not be a common cause of sexual issues, decreasing it significantly enhances sexual function regardless.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    But then you have studies like this which tell us that lowering PRL acutely increases sexual function:

    http://m.joe.endocrinology-journals....79/3/357.short

    So while it may not be a common cause of sexual issues, decreasing it significantly enhances sexual function regardless.
    yup, it always works for me....inhibit-P and E are both effective and cheap compared to others products in their category's!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  4. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    yup, it always works for me....inhibit-P and E are both effective and cheap compared to others products in their category's!!!
    Hence why SNS sells quality products and cost effective prices!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    [email protected] ons.com

  5. Has anyone used Inhibit-P during a cycle with deca and test?
    •   
       


  6. LOL at the wave of recommendations. Note that none asked the difficult but truthful question posed by @oldguy.

    OP, of course its your money and body but no need to get ageist just because someone's trying to educate you. Good on you for apologising

  7. Quote Originally Posted by ucheoma View Post
    LOL at the wave of recommendations. Note that none asked the difficult but truthful question posed by @oldguy.

    OP, of course its your money and body but no need to get ageist just because someone's trying to educate you. Good on you for apologising
    Ha! Agreed, but I wasn't being ageist at all. Rather, I was going off his name. 49, is not old in my book. 65+ and you're on your way. But judging by Old_man's pic, he could probably tell me to drink my own urine to look that good and I'd try that.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by ucheoma View Post
    LOL at the wave of recommendations. Note that none asked the difficult but truthful question posed by @oldguy.

    OP, of course its your money and body but no need to get ageist just because someone's trying to educate you. Good on you for apologising
    Yeeeah, but he posted from the side of commin issues, but didn't note that decreased PRL even in normal populations still increased sexual issues as well.

    it has the data to support it from the side of that as well.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Yeeeah, but he posted from the side of commin issues, but didn't note that decreased PRL even in normal populations still increased sexual issues as well.

    it has the data to support it from the side of that as well.
    Not sure i fully get your drift. However all he mentioned was stress was at an all time high. No further info on this and in comes a wave of company recommendations. Not one post suggesting tackling the root cause of verifging how he knows his prolactin is high. I know this is a supp thread but cmon!

  10. If you look at the conflicting studies posted, my two totaled about 4,500 Men.... the other one was 10(?) Gun to my head, I know which side I would choose based of the N= numbers alone.

    And, so... are we promoting/advocating that we should strive for 0ng/ml?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by The_Old_Guy View Post
    If you look at the conflicting studies posted, my two totaled about 4,500 Men.... the other one was 10(?) Gun to my head, I know which side I would choose based of the N= numbers alone.

    And, so... are we promoting/advocating that we should strive for 0ng/ml?
    But yet you seems to have misunderstood/ misinterpreted what the study was testing for, because you indicate that low prolactin is responsible for increasing the rates of many lifestyle diseases (as indicated by your first post ITT); yet the authors state that low PRL is likely resultant from blunted central serotonin transmission, which is also investigated here: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10459408 and here: http://www.sciencedirect.com/science...24320578905738

    As a quote from inside the paper you referenced:
    The association between BCSF and MetS is not surprising, as central serotonin is involved in the control of many behaviors (eating, locomotion, sleep) and autonomic functions (thermogenesis, cardiovascular control, insulin secretion) possibly related to the development of the syndrome
    [24,25]. However, at present, it is not clear whether the impairment of central serotonergic pathways should be considered as a possible cause
    of MetS or of another abnormality induced by MetS itself or by insulin resistance.

    In animal models, diabetes per se can disturb central serotonin synthesis and decrease serotonin receptor affinity [30]. Furthermore, pituitary gland, and in particular lactotroph cells, undergo increased apoptosis in poorly controlled diabetes mellitus [31].
    And further:

    Our findings are consistent with the hypothesis of a hyperglycemia-induced reduction of PRL secretion.
    And again:

    Our data do not support the hypothesis of a metabolic derangement induced by low PRL
    So in actual fact, the data you posted supports the idea that disturbed serotonin transmission underpins a lot of the issues you relate to PRL, when in actual fact salivary PRL is a marker tool used to identify serotonin transmission.

    Yes, the abstract states one thing, but if you actually read the paper, you will find more to the story.

    The present data show, quite unexpectedly, that low, rather than high, PRL levels are associated with arteriogenic ED. In fact, the detrimental effect of hyperprolactinemia on male sexual behavior is mainly mediated by a
    decreased sexual drive and by the concomitant hypogonadism [5]. Mechanisms through which PRL controls penile vascular reactivity are beyond the aims of the present study. However, we can speculate that the association of MetS and arterio-genic ED with low PRL reflects the impairment of central serotoninergic transmission.
    Then of course we can go back and see that impaired serotonin transmission can be attributed to that a lot of pathologies:

    Role in insulin release: http://journals.plos.org/plosbiology...l.pbio.1000229

    Serotonin derivatives and atherogenesis: http://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/jf060254p

    etc.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

  12. Quote Originally Posted by The_Old_Guy View Post
    I see the emoji!

    Hell, Carbergoline has so many negative side effects, I sure as shjt would try an OTC first too - if I *knew* I was high
    **** I remember the first time I took caber. Accidentally took it during the day and passed out lol
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html
  13. Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html

  14. Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    Mic drop!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    [email protected] ons.com

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    But yet you....
    So you recommend striving for 0ng/ml?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by The_Old_Guy View Post
    So you recommend striving for 0ng/ml?
    Nice diversion
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Nice diversion
    Im on a tablet - all you get for now, lol. Nice non-answer.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    and you can find it under $20 at many sites

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    mike at competitiveedgelabs dot com


  19. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    and you can find it under $20 at many sites

    Heck of a deal .. just googled "but SnS inhibitP" found it in 2stores and in stock

  20. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    and you can find it under $20 at many sites
    if I am ordering mainly sns/cel products I've found that nutraplanet prices are usually the lowest!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by The_Old_Guy View Post
    Im on a tablet - all you get for now, lol. Nice non-answer.
    I get that you try play the "forum BS cutter", and that is cool. But at least admit when you misinterpreted something rather than play strawman or red herring
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Polly1 View Post
    Has anyone used Inhibit-P during a cycle with deca and test?
    Yes.
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

  23. Anywho, just thought id point it out

    Inhibit P is cheap as anything and worth giving a try!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

  24. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Yes.
    Thoughts?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

  25. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Yes.
    dang, dude-I was just thinking about tagging you, lol.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  26. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    if I am ordering mainly sns/cel products I've found that nutraplanet prices are usually the lowest!!!
    They are VERY competitive with our products

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    mike at competitiveedgelabs dot com


  27. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    They are VERY competitive with our products
    lol...I've bought enough sns/cel products to know!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Thoughts?
    Started lactating week 6 of an NPP cycle. 0.25mg/e3d caber did not control it. Upped caber to 0.5mg/e3d and crushed e2 with exem...still giving milk.
    Dropped caber and used Inhibit P/ 3 caps x day, problem solved.
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Started lactating week 6 of an NPP cycle. 0.25mg/e3d caber did not control it. Upped caber to 0.5mg/e3d and crushed e2 with exem...still giving milk.
    Dropped caber and used Inhibit P/ 3 caps x day, problem solved.
    Awesome,im stocking Inhibit P then,thx bro!

  30. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Started lactating week 6 of an NPP cycle. 0.25mg/e3d caber did not control it. Upped caber to 0.5mg/e3d and crushed e2 with exem...still giving milk.
    Dropped caber and used Inhibit P/ 3 caps x day, problem solved.
    That is awesome. I (and i think most people) hate the side from Caber too so it's nice to have something to substitute it with.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-18-2011, 10:54 AM
  2. Inihibit E or Reduce XT?????
    By ahardn13 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-03-2010, 08:44 PM
  3. otc prolactin control
    By stankyleg in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-15-2009, 05:01 PM
  4. prolactin controlling?
    By gymfreak2 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 04-21-2009, 05:37 PM
  5. l-dopa for prolactin control?
    By swoody in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-05-2006, 09:24 PM
Log in
Log in