Novadex on cycle (dbol test)

Jpazza789

Awards
Im about 5 days into my dbol test cycle. 30mg ed for 4 week with novadex everyday.
Im using novadex beacuse ive heard that bdol streagh is mostly in the estrogen it creates and you dont want to block that as it would limit the effectiveness. Thats why i tought a serm that wont block the estrogen being made would be the best idea. After finishing the dbol i was going to change over to arimidex for my test.

My problem. Ive heard that nova will limit my gains due to the supressed igf1.. is this true? Can anyone help me on this

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Never listen to whoever told you to not use an AI with Dbol again lol use an AI on cycle and save Nolva on cycle for when you can't get estrogen under control and you want to prevent anything from forming, once you get estrogen back under control, drop the Nolva and continue with only your AI.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Always have an AI available, always.

And if you ever need to use nolva, igf1 is the least of your concerns.

Jpazza789

Awards
I have armidex on hand just tought nova would be better suited as the estrogen is part of the power of dbol.. never mind i guess ill make the swich to arimidex.. 0.5 ed armidex?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have armidex on hand just tought nova would be better suited as the estrogen is part of the power of dbol.. never mind i guess ill make the swich to arimidex.. 0.5 ed armidex?
Thats a pretty hefty dose. Im on 0.4mg eod running 500 test deca. Everyone will have their sweet spot but better to start a litle less aggressively imo.

Mraesthetic12

Mraesthetic12

Awards
  • Established
I plan to run raloxifene during my cycle as its also a serm i dont think youll have any issues. Since serms kill estrogen specifically in the breast tissue, It wont crash your overall circulating estrogen. The only reason i plan on running it is because i already have a small lump formed under my nipples. In most cases running an AI is enough for prevention.

Jpazza789

Awards
I also have a small lump.. im taking it really carefull i domt want it to grow at all

Mraesthetic12

Mraesthetic12

Awards
  • Established
I also have a small lump.. im taking it really carefull i domt want it to grow at all
Raloxifene is much more effective at destroying breast tissue, 8 times more effective or something like that

Jpazza789

Awards
Cant find a place in the eu that sells it bro ****