Superpump 250 with DMAA Opinions

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
Hey all,

I was wondering if anyone here had experience with superpump 250 with DMAA. I've been debating getting some as it does not contain Beta Alanine which I react very poorly to. I've read that the taste isn't very good but I'm talking purely from an efficacy stand point. I'd really appreciate any input and/or recommendations for a preworkout w/o beta alanine.

Thanks y'all!

Thewerewolf

Thewerewolf

Awards
I liked it and pump was good. I personally wouldn't take after noon depending on your tolerance

PANDFAN

Awards
I like my stimulants for a preworkout and this was terrible for that...i felt little to nothing in terms of energy/focus however the pump is great...the taste isn't very good either although i have the lemonade....i have half a tub left and purchased a tub of mesomorph as this is the best preworkout i have found hands down...can't wait for it to arrive so i can avoid the superpump except on arm day

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
I like my stimulants for a preworkout and this was terrible for that...i felt little to nothing in terms of energy/focus however the pump is great...the taste isn't very good either although i have the lemonade....i have half a tub left and purchased a tub of mesomorph as this is the best preworkout i have found hands down...can't wait for it to arrive so i can avoid the superpump except on arm day
Thanks for the input. Unfortunately mesomorph has Beta alanine so I'm out of luck there. However, I've heard interesting things about APS Phenadrine for mood/energy.

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
what does the BA do to you?
It just makes me super red, itchy, and irritated. I've heard over time the tingles are suppose to subside but I used to force it down constantly for my workouts and I never observed a lessening of the pricks over an extended period of time. As such I'd just prefer to steer away from the BA!

PANDFAN

Awards
It just makes me super red, itchy, and irritated. I've heard over time the tingles are suppose to subside but I used to force it down constantly for my workouts and I never observed a lessening of the pricks over an extended period of time. As such I'd just prefer to steer away from the BA!
have you tried taking ur preworkout in 2 seperate doses? just take 1/2 a serving approx 1hr before lifting, then the other 1/2 20 mins before lifting?

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
have you tried taking ur preworkout in 2 seperate doses? just take 1/2 a serving approx 1hr before lifting, then the other 1/2 20 mins before lifting?
Yes I have. Even very small amounts of BA (1g) cause me to react poorly no matter how I consume it. As such I'm not interested in it anymore. Do you or does anyone have a recommendation for a solid pwo w/o BA?