Abliderate AMMO VS Invictus

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Hello, I would like to associate with a product Ignit3, possibly a control cortisol.
Seeking feedback of the two products mentioned in the title.
Thank you

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm running invictus now. About a month in. I am leaner, but I can't attribute all of the fat loss to invictus, however, it's a great insurance policy.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using AnabolicMinds mobile app

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
At what level of BF would you say you are?
Started at 15. Around 11 now. Has nothing to do with invictus, however. I've been putting in a lot of hard work for months.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Both great products. I love everything Evomuse. If you are looking for an oral cortisol control produce check out Reduce XT.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Havent used ammo myself, but hear good things. Invictus as well, but the TD can be a pain.

Reduce xt is probably the longest tenured and best review cortisol product ever though (even back to the lean xtreme days)

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Havent used ammo myself, but hear good things. Invictus as well, but the TD can be a pain.

Reduce xt is probably the longest tenured and best review cortisol product ever though (even back to the lean xtreme days)
I'm running a TD right now and hate it. Such a pain in the ass.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Check out the presidents day sale at iron-legion.com...some great savings on Invictus!

I get when transdermals can be a PITA when you're running 4-5ml a day. But, .5ml of Invictus takes but moments to dry. that's one of the great things about these new products, no more 3+ml of each a day. Just .5 to 1ml at a time.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Check out the presidents day sale at iron-legion.com...some great savings on Invictus!

I get when transdermals can be a PITA when you're running 4-5ml a day. But, .5ml of Invictus takes but moments to dry. that's one of the great things about these new products, no more 3+ml of each a day. Just .5 to 1ml at a time.
.5ml is definitely much more manageable. I'm running 1 ml of a non lotion TD and it's a pain because it's too much to just absorb on my forearms (which is the easiest place to apply it IMO).