natural T booster/e-killer

joe weider

Board Supporter
Awards
Guys. I've been using Biotest's Alpha Male. Was using it with their M anti-e, now that product is in the AM.

I'm looking for a similar/better product, as I'm beginning to grow weary of Biotest and T-Nation and all the bullshit.

I've been looking at Rebound XT--but I'm not sure that's what I want.
I've also looked at Gaspari's Novadex XT.
I've read lots of good reviews about both, and some bad.

Any help would be good... or even a different direction.
I started taking the tribulus/Alpha Male product because I figured at 34 it couldn't hurt. I took the M because of estrogens being everywhere these days.

Thanks all.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Guys. I've been using Biotest's Alpha Male. Was using it with their M anti-e, now that product is in the AM.

I'm looking for a similar/better product, as I'm beginning to grow weary of Biotest and T-Nation and all the bullshit.
Alpha Male is a tribulus based test booster, isn't it? Check the articles section for an article I posted a link to, Male Hormone Modulation. Good protocols in there as far as diet and supplements to get small to moderate test boosts.

Rebound XT is a powerful AI, so it's not for long term use. There are other herbal based test boosters out there, not too hard to find them at all.

joe weider

Board Supporter
Awards
Thanks for the clarification. I'll check the articles too.
Yeah, there's a TON of the damn things out there, I just wanna get the best one.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
Wow! Its Joe!. I thought he was older though....Your rich, you can take anything you want you have the money!
yeah, since you're JW, see if you can access his bank accounts. We wanna know how much scrilla he has!

joe weider

Board Supporter
Awards
Thanks for the clarification. I'll check the articles too.
Yeah, there's a TON of the damn things out there, I just wanna get the best one.
not so much. Betty blew it all.
She wouldn't ever blow ME...but she'd blow my money.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
well, I assume she gets her supps free, so it must be on face lifts or something....

joe weider

Board Supporter
Awards
well, I assume she gets her supps free, so it must be on face lifts or something....
no.
and she'd never get that boob job either.
She keeps writing checks to something called "Pablo's Landscaping Service"....I don't know why, we live in a condo now...

:blink:

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
What about Androstenetrione powder? Better known as 6OXO?

joe weider

Board Supporter
Awards
I don't know anything about it but what I've read.