Natural test booster rebound??

dbuckley82

dbuckley82

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys I have a quick question, longtime lifter, 34yo male, recently finished a two bottle run of K1ngsblood, made some decent gains and felt good during the run, but soon after the bottles were kicked I ended up going the non stim route and stopping a 800mg a day caffeine habit cold turkey (not a good idea).

Been about two weeks since the kingsblood run and quitting caffeine, and I am still very lethargic, but more concerningly, I have had an INCREASE in hair shedding, which I would have expected during the run, not after.

Any suggestions? I would love to stop feeling like ****, I'm expecting to just tough it out until I get back to baseline, any help would be greatly appreciated!!

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There is no rebound effect from something natural. You are experiencing symptoms of withdrawn from the cessation of caffeine and maybe an overall well-being decrease from the cessation of a natural hormonal product. Just give your body time to get back to homeostasis and adjust to life without caffeine.

dbuckley82

dbuckley82

Awards
  • Established
I'm experiencing an increase in dht related side effects weeks after using k1ngsblood, the wellbeing decrease is my secondary concern.

dbuckley82

dbuckley82

Awards
  • Established
I was not. Just k1ngsblood for the natural test boost, not pct. I have run a few natty test boosters in the past, none gave me this reaction.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm experiencing an increase in dht related side effects weeks after using k1ngsblood, the wellbeing decrease is my secondary concern.
Even if you were genetically prone to hair-loss i don't see K1ings Blood influencing DHT to the extent that you would lose hair. I'm going with psychological but that's just me.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Caffeine withdrawal sucks on it's own. When you combine that with stopping a product that's designed to give you an overall better feeling, it should be expected to feel like ****. Hair shedding is probably a coincidence.

masterpiter

Awards
Hello
I had the same problem with my run, it was pes erase tho.
Hair shedding soon after i finished the bottle.
U can look ino my thread, but basiclly every1 says that natural test booster cant be the cause for it.

Tho i m still not 100% convincent

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
People love to say natty products can't induce hair loss, but if it can increase test, it can increase dht...

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
People love to say natty products can't induce hair loss, but if it can increase test, it can increase dht...
They increase Test *maybe* 200 points max. How much of that do you think 5 alpha reduces into DHT? If physiological range T to DHT reduction resulted in hair loss, most teens - early twenties would be bald with their 9, 10, 11-hundred levels .

It took me 9 days to withdraw off Caffeine, and I never took 800mg. Give it more time. The hair is a coincidence, something else is causing it (diet? stress?). You also may just be noticing it more because you took a product that you believe could cause it.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hello
I had the same problem with my run, it was pes erase tho.
Hair shedding soon after i finished the bottle.
U can look ino my thread, but basiclly every1 says that natural test booster cant be the cause for it.

Tho i m still not 100% convincent
I think an AI is different, and very possible.

Kings Blood doesn't contain an AI tho.

jesus_sanchez

Awards
Don't underestimate the power of TRT/HRT. IM me if you need help. Peace

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hair loss from cutting off caffeine suddenly seems to be a real thing. google it.
Don't know how many of these can be believed but found a couple that were pretty plausible.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let me see how "dumbed down" i can make this. The body physically responds to stressors/psychological stress. This is fact. Cessation of caffeine will cause stress. Hair loss is a symptom of stress.

Herp Derp but mah natty test boosters bro, THEY STRONK