crank n stein

beastmode1981

beastmode1981

Awards
  • Established
does anyone now the caffeine content exactly or have tried it..A prop blend but a high one with dmha???

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm not exactly sure but i'm in to see as well.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It looks like that's the one with 1400mg total of a 4 ingredient blend with DMHA and caffeine as the first two ingredients. Based on that, it seems that there should be at least 700mg between the DMHA and caffeine, which seems like a massive dose. I'm not exactly sure how it's split up between the two, but it seems that there's either a very high amount of both, or just an absolutely monstrous dose of DMHA, since it's first in the blend. That's all assuming that everything is in the correct order, of course. I'm also curious to see if anyone has tried this.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It looks like that's the one with 1400mg total of a 4 ingredient blend with DMHA and caffeine as the first two ingredients. Based on that, it seems that there should be at least 700mg between the DMHA and caffeine, which seems like a massive dose. I'm not exactly sure how it's split up between the two, but it seems that there's either a very high amount of both, or just an absolutely monstrous dose of DMHA, since it's first in the blend. That's all assuming that everything is in the correct order, of course. I'm also curious to see if anyone has tried this.
I remember there being a write up that said it's one of the higher stim products. This is not for people with low tolerance.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I remember there being a write up that said it's one of the higher stim products. This is not for people with low tolerance.
Haha, based on the label, that's quite an understatement. Honestly, I could see it being used at less than 1 serving (maybe 1/2-3/4 scoop), with 1/2 to 1 serving of a stim-free pre-workout with pretty good results.