PCT guide

carlinian

Awards
Just got done with my first cycle of msten. Stopped after week 3 because my heart rate seemed to be getting a bit too high. Should I run my pct for 4 weeks or is 3 ok?

Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
I always would run a full pct. 3 weeks in of something as strong as msten could have shut you down.

carlinian

Awards
I always would run a full pct. 3 weeks in of something as strong as msten could have shut you down.
If I plan to finish the last week of sten later can I save the last week of PCT for it?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
If I plan to finish the last week of sten later can I save the last week of PCT for it?
If your heart rate was getting too high on cycle, I don't think it would be wise to touch m-sten again. M-sten is a very strong PH, and can cause serious shut down. I would run a full PCT even if it was only a 3 week run. What kind of results did you see in 3 weeks?

carlinian

Awards
If your heart rate was getting too high on cycle, I don't think it would be wise to touch m-sten again. M-sten is a very strong PH, and can cause serious shut down. I would run a full PCT even if it was only a 3 week run. What kind of results did you see in 3 weeks?
My bench increased from 185 to 225 for 1 rep max. My weight went from 130 to 145.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
My bench increased from 185 to 225 for 1 rep max. My weight went from 130 to 145.
Sounds like you have the real deal m-sten then. Hopefully you did your research on this compound, as it is a very strong PH.

Have you ever run a PH cycle before?

carlinian

Awards
Sounds like you have the real deal m-sten then. Hopefully you did your research on this compound, as it is a very strong PH.

Have you ever run a PH cycle before?
First time. Lgi msten10 was the product.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
First time. Lgi msten10 was the product.
I am hoping you did some serious research before starting this. M-sten is a methylated compound that is liver toxic, so hopefully you're taking the necessary cycle support. It has less side effects than many PH's, but it can cause serious natural test shutdown. Be sure to run a full and complete PCT with a SERM, regardless of the cycle length

carlinian

Awards
I am hoping you did some serious research before starting this. M-sten is a methylated compound that is liver toxic, so hopefully you're taking the necessary cycle support. It has less side effects than many PH's, but it can cause serious natural test shutdown. Be sure to run a full and complete PCT with a SERM, regardless of the cycle length
Awesome thank you. I have all the necessary support and pct needed.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
You jumped on PHs with a 185 max bench and weighing 130lbs? There is sooo much more you can accomplish naturally. How old are you?

carlinian

Awards
You jumped on PHs with a 185 max bench and weighing 130lbs? There is sooo much more you can accomplish naturally. How old are you?
I'm only 5'5", 18 years old. The doctor said my growth plates are closed, so I won't be growing any taller.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
I'm only 5'5", 18 years old. The doctor said my growth plates are closed, so I won't be growing any taller.
Oh dude.... These are your golden weightlifting years. You shouldn't be shutting down your glorious testosterone levels at 18.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Oh dude.... These are your golden weightlifting years. You shouldn't be shutting down your glorious testosterone levels at 18.
Agreed. Regardless of your growth plates, your natural levels are at an all time high at your age. Running compounds like M-sten can shut down/suppress natural levels significantly; now and in the future.

I would advise running your PCT ASAP, and put your money toward food.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I have all the necessary support and pct needed.
No TUDCA for a methylated, liver toxic compound - so you don't have the best support that more research would have gotten you.

18 years old - S.M.H. What did your doctor tell you about your endocrine system not being fully mature until ~26 years old?

Your Test levels are the highest they'll ever be naturally - you need to be eating, sleeping, and training like a MF'er for the next 8 years before even thinking about touching drugs.

So much wrong about this thread...