What is the best sleep aid available now?

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what is the best available OTC sleep aid right now or the best single ingredients to knock u out or help u sleep?

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Vein nutrition has a sleep stack that looks pretty solid

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Blue star gh peak
Vein nutrition has some nice looking ones
Primaforce phenibut
Ergozzzz - super Cheap

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have used a few
R.E.M. 2.0 is great
Phenibut from SNS
Growth Xt helps somewhat SNS

The one from vein looks good but have not tried

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
IML Dream n Grow has had nothing but positive reviews.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Vein Nutrition has two sleep aids VeinNutrition

Comatize & Sedation

Comatize
Comatize is your EXTREME answer to sleepless nights of tossing and turning. Whatever the reason, a few of these pills will knock you right out. This product is so strong that we're warning everyone NOT to take it every day. We've got some potent sleep inducing ingredients that may cause dependence if it's taken too much. In fact, it's so effective we're afraid it may be eventually pulled from shelves! It's no surprise that this product is not for beginners, if you're looking for an every day sleep aid you want to get Sedation. Comatize is for when you're ready to be in a straight coma for the next 8-12 hours, be careful guys!

Sedation:
Sedation is an effective long-term daily use sleep aid supplement, it is non-habit and non-tolerance forming. Along with good sleep hygiene, Sedation is your solution for a deep restful night of sleep. Taken 30mins-2 hours before bedtime, Sedation not only helps put you to sleep, but also helps you stay asleep. Rest is just as important as diet and workout. When you're asleep, the body rebuilds and recovers, this is when the true growth occurs. Sleep is a vital part of recovery and growth and Sedation is our base product for promoting sleep. If there are days you need extra help falling asleep or if you're looking to be knocked down ASAP, combine Sedation with Comatize.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Evomuse sleephoria

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
[
Comatize is your EXTREME answer to sleepless nights of tossing and turning. Whatever the reason, a few of these pills will knock you right out. This product is so strong that we're warning everyone NOT to take it every day. We've got some potent sleep inducing ingredients that may cause dependence if it's taken too much. In fact, it's so effective we're afraid it may be eventually pulled from shelves! It's no surprise that this product is not for beginners, if you're looking for an every day sleep aid you want to get Sedation. Comatize is for when you're ready to be in a straight coma for the next 8-12 hours, be careful guys!

Sedation:
Sedation is an effective long-term daily use sleep aid supplement, it is non-habit and non-tolerance forming. Along with good sleep hygiene, Sedation is your solution for a deep restful night of sleep. Taken 30mins-2 hours before bedtime, Sedation not only helps put you to sleep, but also helps you stay asleep. Rest is just as important as diet and workout. When you're asleep, the body rebuilds and recovers, this is when the true growth occurs. Sleep is a vital part of recovery and growth and Sedation is our base product for promoting sleep. If there are days you need extra help falling asleep or if you're looking to be knocked down ASAP, combine Sedation with Comatize.
Both look interesting, have you used them?

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
For me, it's hands down ashwagandha + theanine. Great sleep depth, very relaxing. I haven't used a sleep targeted product since posedion NT from Nimbus, but there are a lot of decent options available now. To keep it simple, ash + theanine is my go-to.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Go to any pharmacy or Walmart and buy diphenhydramine. Take 75 mg and youll be d r o w s y right quick. I'm a huge fan, best legal sleep aid by a mile, cheap as hell too. I'm a 3rd shifter and depend on it for uninterrupted, restful sleep. I've tried many OTC options and nothing compared to this.

/thread

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
For over the counter pharmaceutical...dipenhydramine. For a supplement... Dream-N-Grow.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Swanson Sleep Essentials at 1 cap and it's CHEAP!!! does the trick for me when I need
something once in a while to help get to sleep quicker and sleep deeper.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Both look interesting, have you used them?
I've used Sedation and love it, but Comatize is one that I would reserve for those rare times I cannot get to sleep. I don't see that happening, but my wife on the other hand will be giving it a try I'm sure. She has a much harder time sleeping. She's on call at the hospital, even when she isn't she cannot seem to relax and turn that off. It's one to be used sparingly.

Sedation is one of my favorites in our lineup.

dougefresh93

dougefresh93

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hi-tech Somatomax will knock you da fukk out.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Muscle Elements Amino PM works great for me

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I typically use 3mg melatonin but sleephoria is hands down the best sleep aide. It's subtle with making you tired but the sleep is VERY restful and deep.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And it destroys your natural REM state
Ya any benzos or benzos like substances(like ambien) ruin sleep. Which is why I'm not sure why phenibut is "good" for sleep as it works very very very similar to benzos.

mindanmuscle

mindanmuscle

Board Sponsor
Awards
I've tried a TON on the market. 3mg of plain-old melatonin will do most just fine. Plus it's CHEAP! Pennies a dose...

Hi-Tech Somatomax - Took this when I had an injury and the pain was keeping me from sleeping. This put me into a benedryl-like fuzzy sleep. I'm sketchy about powdered-sleep aids as accurate dosing is difficult. (Contains Phenibut)

AMS Nocturnabol - 5mg of melatonin puts you OUT. Find myself waking up very sharp but only lasts about 4 hours. 5-htp is a plus.

Liquid Labs Nocturnus 2.0 - A very clean wakeup. The gylcine plus puerarin works awesome for GH. Also gives an awesome pump as a preworkout. Though a powder, nothing too delicate to OD on. Love it in hot water like a tea.

Warm Milk - Just give it a whirl....

Remember a couple things:
  • If you're on SSRI's, always check with your doctor for prescription complications.
  • Always shake up your powders for good dosing and flavor
  • Cycle your sleep-aids. Not a good idea to just dose higher...

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I use redcon one fade out once or twice a week, it is pretty good, only thing I need to got to bed 3o minutes after ingesting it, if not it is harder than normal to fall asleep.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
well damn
this is so overwhelming I didn't know there is so many options .
thanks everyone will be looking into options mentioned

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
what is the best available OTC sleep aid right now or the best single ingredients to knock u out or help u sleep?
Honestly, the search feature will propbably help you the most on this, its a question that is asked at least 1 or 2 times a month.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Honestly, the search feature will propbably help you the most on this, its a question that is asked at least 1 or 2 times a month.
yeah I mainly hangout at anabolics section that's I didn't know what's the latest best sleep aid

Raisin

Raisin

Awards
+1 for melatonin, cheap as chips and does the job for me!

mindanmuscle

mindanmuscle

Board Sponsor
Awards
What makes you need more sleep? A LOT of people I know function highly on 4-6 hours a night.
Have you tried a week of 4-6 hours a night?

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
I've used Sedation and love it, but Comatize is one that I would reserve for those rare times I cannot get to sleep. I don't see that happening, but my wife on the other hand will be giving it a try I'm sure. She has a much harder time sleeping. She's on call at the hospital, even when she isn't she cannot seem to relax and turn that off. It's one to be used sparingly.

Sedation is one of my favorites in our lineup.
Any samples I want to try sedation to see if it's strong enough or need to step up to comatize

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I like this type of threads, it's always something new out and sleep is important.

I'm also interested in which one of this will help you recover the best?

Ambien, Benadryl and such is out from my understanding since it's ruins your REM, right?

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What makes you need more sleep? A LOT of people I know function highly on 4-6 hours a night.
Have you tried a week of 4-6 hours a night?
u r not serious right? 4 to 6 hours sound like sh!ttty sleep.
and I'm running transdermal tren/test and epistane that's why

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Unison, Tylenol PM, or Melatonin
Unisom is just marked up diphenhydramine (Benadryl)
Tylenol PM is just diphenhydramine and acetaminophen (not indicated if all you are after is improved sleep)

So it is obviously best for someone to just buy generic diphenhydramine

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Before we suggest anything, we should be asking how your sleep hygiene is.

Are you sleeping in a cool room? Are you on electronics prior to bed? Is your room dark enough? Are there any noises you can hear? Do you ave a pre bed routine?

People often overlook those simple things. I would say find a routine and get set in it, this will drastically help. for example, I have a meal 30 minutes prior to bed, stretch after, go to the bathroom, have decaf green tea and my sleep has been great as of late.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Before we suggest anything, we should be asking how your sleep hygiene is.

Are you sleeping in a cool room? Are you on electronics prior to bed? Is your room dark enough? Are there any noises you can hear? Do you ave a pre bed routine?

People often overlook those simple things. I would say find a routine and get set in it, this will drastically help. for example, I have a meal 30 minutes prior to bed, stretch after, go to the bathroom, have decaf green tea and my sleep has been great as of late.
Lol, no offense but in what kind of fantasy world are you getting all that?

I have a family with small kids, I work full time and workout as much as I can (5-6 days a week) and I overdose on caffeine.

For people like me it's not realistic to sleep in a cool dark room that's quite, lol, you sleep where and when ever you can and a good sleepaid helps!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I like this type of threads, it's always something new out and sleep is important.

I'm also interested in which one of this will help you recover the best?

Ambien, Benadryl and such is out from my understanding since it's ruins your REM, right?
I took a sleep study course back in college and we had a list of medications that interfered with REM sleep. I do believe Benadryl was one of them and Ambien as well. Just about all antidepressants do too but that is another matter. While Benadryl may interfere with REM Sleep, you would never know it. Reality is that it knocks most people out, and keeps them out very effectively. I took it for a few years on a regular basis but have not taken it since I discovered the natural Sleep/GH formulas. Started out with PowerFULL and I was sold. Later moved on to Lecheek Mass HGH, Nubreed Heliotropin, Pro Supps Crash, Evomuse Sleephoria, Finaflex G8, RCS Resurrect PM etc. I have been most impressed with IML Dream-N-Grow as I have been using it for a few months now with no decrease in efficacy.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lol, no offense but in what kind of fantasy world are you getting all that?

I have a family with small kids, I work full time and workout as much as I can (5-6 days a week) and I overdose on caffeine.

For people like me it's not realistic to sleep in a cool dark room that's quite, lol, you sleep where and when ever you can and a good sleepaid helps!
Yeah...with ya there. Sleep hygiene is not possible in my world either. Maybe when and if I am fortunate enough to retire...

Zman68

Zman68

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Redcon1 Fade Out is pretty legit, it treated me well!

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Melatonin

Out Cold by Iforce

REM 8.0 by Formutech - KNOCKS ME OUT HARD. I love this product but I know my body needs a break from it for a while lol but this is the best sleep aid that I have had in a long time

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Unisom is just marked up diphenhydramine (Benadryl)
Tylenol PM is just diphenhydramine and acetaminophen (not indicated if all you are after is improved sleep)

So it is obviously best for someone to just buy generic diphenhydramine
Unisom = doxyalamine which is the antihistamine that is in Nyquil
Destroys me the next day but it knocks me out, also amazing for pregnancy nausea (off topic)

but yeah most sleep aids at the drug store are overpriced or repackaged benedryl

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Unisom = doxyalamine which is the antihistamine that is in Nyquil
Destroys me the next day but it knocks me out, also amazing for pregnancy nausea (off topic)

but yeah most sleep aids at the drug store are overpriced or repackaged benedryl
Unisom comes in a few varieties, one has the doxyalamine and the other has the diphenhydramine. I have never tried the doxyalamine version.