Best Natural test booster.

bcox

Awards
Just wondering if there was a good natural test booster. Non prohormone and something that doesn't require PCT or liver support. Does that even exist? Interested in any feed back.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just wondering if there was a good natural test booster. Non prohormone and something that doesn't require PCT or liver support. Does that even exist? Interested in any feed back.
Well that is pretty much the definition of a test booster. Do you mean to say which is best?

bcox

Awards
I mean is there a natty test booster that actually produces results?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There are plenty of good ones. Alphamax XT, M-Test, Test1fy, K1ngs Blood are some of the top.

I like Alphamax XT for the inclusion of F95. I have been a fan of F95 for many years, and enjoy it tremendously while cutting.

I have tried every one from my list above, minus K1ngs Blood. You can't go wrong with any.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If you have test issues it depends on age and your current bloods.

There is no way to answer the question as stated. I mean D3 will boost your numbers if you are low enough. Most boosters will yield 100-200 rise in T. But what are you looking for with that. To feel better? That's pricey every month for something that may require a doctors care.

Give us some more info broneedtski

pro45

Awards
Olive oil, saturated fats, D3, broccoli, green veggies, steak.

bcox

Awards
No issues with test levels in blood stream. don't want to be taking anything with PH or anything that needs PCT or liver support. Looking for a product to help in the gains department.
Don't want to be on it permanently.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No issues with test levels in blood stream. don't want to be taking anything with PH or anything that needs PCT or liver support. Looking for a product to help in the gains department.
Don't want to be on it permanently.
Your test levels are normal. You don't want to take anything that would require a PCT or need liver support.
Your goal is to make gains...

What is your:
Body Fat%

TDEE *Total Daily Energy Expenditure in Calories

or, if you wish to quickly get a number: Men's TDEE = 11 x Body Weight, Women's TDEE = 10 x Body Weight

How many calories are you consuming per day?

What are your macro breakdowns? (Protein, Carbohydrates, Fats):

To gain, you will get a variety of suggestions, and one of them that fits the constraints of your question would be to increase your caloric intake 100 calories per day ( week 1: 200 / week 2: 300 / week 4: 400 / week 5: 500) keep at 500 to grow.

Exercise. - There is some great programming and people who know more than I do about them. (HST, PHAT, 3/1 off)
HST is great, but can get technical and dependent on your experience.

Good luck!

bcox

Awards
Thanks to all who replied. Good advice and I will use it to look further into this.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks to all who replied. Good advice and I will use it to look further into this.
You're welcome my man, any time.
Good luck on ya! and may you grow and become strong all the days of your life.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I mean is there a natty test booster that actually produces results?
cubsfan815 pretty much nailed all of the big players on the market. Although its not hormonal, I would also add ArA (X-Gels) to his list of natural products that can help with strength and size gain.

If your goal is body composition (lean mass gain with minimal fat gain) I would read up on Alphamax XT. It has a very comprehensive profile that helps with natural testosterone production, estrogen and cortisol control, stress reduction, and improved recovery. Some other natural test products only target one goal and focus more on test boosting, but Alphamax XT offers a one stop product with an all-in-one profile

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
cubsfan815 pretty much nailed all of the big players on the market. Although its not hormonal, I would also add ArA (X-Gels) to his list of natural products that can help with strength and size gain.

If your goal is body composition (lean mass gain with minimal fat gain) I would read up on Alphamax XT. It has a very comprehensive profile that helps with natural testosterone production, estrogen and cortisol control, stress reduction, and improved recovery. Some other natural test products only target one goal and focus more on test boosting, but Alphamax XT offers a one stop product with an all-in-one profile
Agreed.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The most popular test boosters out right now are M Test, ALpha Max XT, and K1ingsblood. Check em out.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Has anyone actually experienced decent results with natty t-boosters, beyond just a libido boost? I've used many and besides the libido boost, most were useless (not saying that's the case for everyone). Only natural product where I experienced significant results was with ARA.

pro45

Awards
Never have. Never.... One exception. DT Hardcore back in 2005 and 2006. Since then, I haven't gotten anything from it. Might be a formula change or that the ingredients are a proprietary blend. Which is a red flag. I might give their new Yohimbe free formula another try. But in 2005, I was an aggressive, acne ridden, monster in the gym. And won two natural shows that year earning a pro card. 4-5 pills a day, 5 days a week.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Has anyone actually experienced decent results with natty t-boosters, beyond just a libido boost? I've used many and besides the libido boost, most were useless (not saying that's the case for everyone). Only natural product where I experienced significant results was with ARA.
I know this will sound like rep talk so I hate to even bring it up, but it's one of the reasons why I even wanted to work for Performax Labs. I've tried tons of test boosters and got pretty much the same results from all of them. Sure some might aid in a little strength gains but I mainly see just libido increase or sometimes even decreased libido from too much estrogen control (be aware of this when choosing a test booster btw).

A while back (while I was inactive on the forums) a buddy of mine from TF supplements gave me a bottle of AlphaMax XT to try. Figured it was just "another test booster" but I tried it. Long story short, it really helped my body composition while recomping. I hardly ever cut. Mainly do clean bulk then recomp off and on throughout the year. To me, what sets AlphaMax XT apart from others is proper doses of proven, quality ingredients as well as the addition of Forskolin. Anabeta Elite is very similar (with me and my body) in terms of body comp effects. As a matter of fact, if you can handle the amount of forskolin (since they both contain it), it's actually a really nice stack. That being said, I do not recommend stacking them until you have used both products separately.

I also enjoy the addition of L Dopa. I've always been a big fan of it. Back when AppNut was around on this forum, I would constantly stay stocked up on IGF-2. I reacted really well to it. The sleep is amazing.

Some things that you may encounter from AlphaMax include improved sleep, libido increase, strength increase and improved body composition. Now that's not saying you WILL see what I listed. Everybody reacts different to supplements. What one person sees from it, another person may not. But from my experiences with it (I've used it about 6 times now. Solo and stacked with other goodies), along with what other loggers from this forum have reported, those are the main points people seem to see and benefit from AlphaMax XT.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know this will sound like rep talk so I hate to even bring it up, but it's one of the reasons why I even wanted to work for Performax Labs. I've tried tons of test boosters and got pretty much the same results from all of them. Sure some might aid in a little strength gains but I mainly see just libido increase or sometimes even decreased libido from too much estrogen control (be aware of this when choosing a test booster btw).

A while back (while I was inactive on the forums) a buddy of mine from TF supplements gave me a bottle of AlphaMax XT to try. Figured it was just "another test booster" but I tried it. Long story short, it really helped my body composition while recomping. I hardly ever cut. Mainly do clean bulk then recomp off and on throughout the year. To me, what sets AlphaMax XT apart from others is proper doses of proven, quality ingredients as well as the addition of Forskolin. Anabeta Elite is very similar (with me and my body) in terms of body comp effects. As a matter of fact, if you can handle the amount of forskolin (since they both contain it), it's actually a really nice stack. That being said, I do not recommend stacking them until you have used both products separately.

I also enjoy the addition of L Dopa. I've always been a big fan of it. Back when AppNut was around on this forum, I would constantly stay stocked up on IGF-2. I reacted really well to it. The sleep is amazing.

Some things that you may encounter from AlphaMax include improved sleep, libido increase, strength increase and improved body composition. Now that's not saying you WILL see what I listed. Everybody reacts different to supplements. What one person sees from it, another person may not. But from my experiences with it (I've used it about 6 times now. Solo and stacked with other goodies), along with what other loggers from this forum have reported, those are the main points people seem to see and benefit from AlphaMax XT.

I hear you man. I've tried just about all of them out there. I would say 98% of them provided a libido boost but nothing more. Anabeta was pretty good. I put on about 4lbs in a little over a month. The best strength gains I ever had from a natty was DS Triazole, but that may have also been spiked. I can't be a non-responder to everything. Lol. I love ARA. The size and strength increases are great. I'm currently on M-test. It's okay. None of these products will provide spectacular results, with the exception of ARA in my humble opinion.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using AnabolicMinds mobile app

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hear you man. I've tried just about all of them out there. I would say 98% of them provided a libido boost but nothing more. Anabeta was pretty good. I put on about 4lbs in a little over a month. The best strength gains I ever had from a natty was DS Triazole, but that may have also been spiked. I can't be a non-responder to everything. Lol. I love ARA. The size and strength increases are great. I'm currently on M-test. It's okay. None of these products will provide spectacular results, with the exception of ARA in my humble opinion.

Have you tried AlphaMax XT before?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

If you are interested, I'll ship you 2 bottles of AlphaMax XT for an 8 week run if you will log it.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have you tried AlphaMax XT before?
Honestly, no. But I'm hesitant to chance it. My closet is filled with products I took a chance on, and now I don't use a lot of them. I'm loving inspired nutraceuticals line, so may try their strength product LGND.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

And I understand 100%. But 4 pounds from Anabeta is great in my opinion.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If you are interested, I'll ship you 2 bottles of AlphaMax XT for an 8 week run if you will log it.
I will be down for a log too if you are looking for more logger! ��

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will be down for a log too if you are looking for more logger! í*½í¸‰
Appreciate the interest. Maybe in the future if I have some extra AlphaMax XT I'll give you a shout. But like the above poster said, nutriverse has a sale on AlphaMax XT (as well as the entire lineup of Performax Labs supplements I believe). It won't show the sale price unless you add it to the cart.

https://www.nutri-verse.com/search.php?search_query=performax+labs