My natural stack vs Prohormone stack

freakstar

freakstar

Awards
Lot of people asking me how i gain gains with natural way and if it works well down side i will explain somethings about it .

Hello,first of all i wanna tell you that i have run before 2 times prohormone stack trenavar and epistane both from olymbus labs for support i had Arimacare pro live.52 +tudca for extra protection i run 30/60/60/90/90 and 30/30/45/45/45 trenavar,epistane respectivetly.But i had some side effects that i didnt like them at all (i will explain later about that ),but i love results of pumps gains and feels while i was trying so i was looking for something less side effected ,so i decide to start looking for something else "more natural". 10 days ago i start Black Lion Research Follidrone 2.0 ,Olympus Labs Str3ngth Unleashed,Dedicated Nutrition IG-ONE,Performax Lab AlphaMax XT.The pump was ****ing great ,veins everwhere,recovery insane, strenght gains perfect,fat buring also worked more than i was waiting.In both "cycles" i was using BCCA,GLUTAMINE,Pre work out,creatine,and a formula for my sleep.To be honest i prefered the Natural way cause of side effects,while i was runing prohormones i couldnt sleep at all i was resting about 4-5hours and i was waking up all the time,i had too much rage and anger i couldnt calm down,and the worst when i had sex i didnt enjoy it at all if you can feel me ,the benefits of prohormones compare natural way was that i had more gains more strenght benefits. i was doing same diets both of times 5 meals dailly 75gr rice 100 gr vengetables 220 gr breast chicken per meal 2 of them i had 10gr olive oil and 2 of them 40gr of peanutbutter .So if you dont mind about side effects prohormones is great but if you care about them that Natural stack works great.

Benefits of Prohormones Vs Natural way

Gains:In both situations i had gains prohormones was more ofc.
Recovery:Recovery was good and same on both Cycle
Strenght gain:prohormone was around 40%compare natural way was around 20%
Fat Loss: Both works insane but i think prohormones made me more dry and hard in looking.

Side effects of Prohormones vs Natural Stack
RUN pct after prohormone cycle
keep in check your prohormones while in prohormones if you wanna be safe
with blood test
Anger and rage while prohormones was a lot

So if you want some clean gains with zero side effects you can still do it with natural way if you want something more strong i think you have use something stronger :D. But have in your mind that natural way costed me around 100 euro more than prohormones for some people that is side effect.

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Nice, I am going back to my natty ways myself. No SARM or PH for this guy!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea the natural way may be more expensive but if you factor in the money you have to spend on pct products and the time you have to spend if may be worth the extra money.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like you put together a serious natural stack there! Stacking that many products can get expensive, and while it seems like it worked well for you, you should also experiment with stacking less products. A lot of people write off natural supplements, but I've personally gotten great results from stacking 2-3 natural products. Also, with a stack that big it's hard to know which supplements are delivering the results.

The side effects of PH's are very unpredictable. As LeanEngineer said, after buying a PCT and the extra stress on the body, PH's and Sarm's can be more headache than they're worth. When you're finished with your current natural anabolic stack, definitely check out the new MassMax XT. It has a unique profile that is a great addition while bulking/recomping.

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
On dat dare folli dsu alpha stack now...second run after couple month break...love how I feel, look and perform on it.

Checking out IG-1. Unawares.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea the natural way may be more expensive but if you factor in the money you have to spend on pct products and the time you have to spend if may be worth the extra money.
Plus you have to consider that you are eventually gonna get a gyno scare which is going to be expensive (ralox/AI/ect) and you should get blood test which further adds to the costs. There are many more external costs that go into running a hormonal cycle than just the cycle itself.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Plus you have to consider that you are eventually gonna get a gyno scare which is going to be expensive (ralox/AI/ect) and you should get blood test which further adds to the costs. There are many more external costs that go into running a hormonal cycle than just the cycle itself.
Agreed. A lot more worrying and stress added on to in my opinion. #Natty:)

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Agreed. A lot more worrying and stress added on to in my opinion. #Natty:)
I'm with you, I ran 2-3 cycles in my 20's, and 2 in the past year. This last one did me in, I'm #Natty-fo-life
Going forward all my gains are going to come from Anafuse, XT, Anabeta, FD2.... Lean, mean, and clean!