Thai Labz "The Shredder"

tyates

Awards
Hey guys, I'm somewhat new to taking suppliments, a guy at a nutrition store said to try this product. I can't find any good information on it. Have any of y'all used it? Pros and cons.

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
That looks to be a supplement that contains several SARMs according to their facebook post where they mispelled their own product, would definitely avoid....this is a performance enhancing drug and contains exogenous hormones, definitely not just a standard fat burner. Research SARMs for more info (plenty of info in the anabolic section).

If you are looking for a fat burner some good brands are Olympus Labs, PES Science, Evomuse, Perfomax Labs and others mentioned around this board. Continue to do some research and we can help point you in the right direction

tyates

Awards
ok, thanks a lot bud. I'll do some more research on the brands you listed..

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Check out georgetowns guide that he shared for sure. If you're new to supplement I would start out with maybe some natural anabolics(follidrone, anafuse, ABE, x gels etc) versus a product that would require a pct.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Most of the time do your own research. Many stores are commission based so they unload whatever they get paid on. Also many stores have guys that don't know a lot about the stuff they try and sell.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Wordz_Worf Supplements 15
Anabolics 1
Supplement Logs 3
Anabolics 8
Anabolics 1