Any1 noticed any side effects from Ashwagandha ksm-66?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Any1 noticed any side effects from Ashwagandha ksm-66?

Hello

I ordered some KSM-66 since I see a lot of ppl really enjoy it. Now some guys I know have experienced bad side effects with this. Also they said that it impacts thyroid in a negative way? Is this true?

2. What type of side effects have they experienced? I'm on it almost almost every day of the year at 600mg. Never had any issues
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by mbonheur View Post
    What type of side effects have they experienced? I'm on it almost almost every day day at 600mg. Never had any issues
    Curious also...been using it 5-6 days a week for maybe the last 9 months and never noticed any side effects

4. Noticed 0 sides.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Nickespo89 View Post
    Noticed 0 sides.
    This
    See supplement deals section here on AM for our latest sales!
    www.NUTRI-VERSE.com
    AM5 saves 5% storewide!
    •   

6. the sides they experienced was

anxiety(i know its supposed to help with this)
    Dizzinez and numbness in hands etc
    cant remember them all but thats a few...

I have never used ksm66 but looking forward to it, so hopefully i wont experience these sides

7. It's one of the safest supplements you can take and offers a great amount of benefits. The side effects listed are like me saying that I ate carrots and now I drive faster. Highly unlikely to be related, but noted because someone mentioned it.

8. I'm surprised that people are saying it caused anxiety. It *should* cause a decrease in anxiety, cortisol, and stress.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    Use BECKI30 for 30% off your order at olympus-labs.com and olympusuk.com

9. Quote Originally Posted by VO2Maxima View Post
    I'm surprised that people are saying it caused anxiety. It *should* cause a decrease in anxiety, cortisol, and stress.
    Yeah this is exactly what I have noticed from taking it ( Less stress, lower anxiety, temper has been way dialed back) but want to say that everyone really is different and different things affect people in different ways. I think there will always be outliers

10. Taking 600-800mg a day for over a year...no sides at all.

11. Zero sides here, and I'm generally prone to sides on a lot of stuff. Love KSM66

12. Thx for all the replies! As a first time user , how would you dose it?

13. I split my dose AM/PM.

14. I'm a first time user - been on it a few days since starting PES Tru Multi, which has 600mg per serving. I take it all with my dinner, around 8-8:30 p.m. I've been noticing better sleep

15. AM/PM

16. so 300 am 300pm?

17. No sides and I take 600mgs a day

18. Best supp when dieting, keeps anxiety down, and your not as cranky. Helps me sleep through the night so I don't sleep walk to the pantry and eating a whole jar of peanut butter

19. im on CEL mtest @695mg/daily and no side effects

20. Quote Originally Posted by kjkitzman View Post
    Best supp when dieting, keeps anxiety down, and your not as cranky. Helps me sleep through the night so I don't sleep walk to the pantry and eating a whole jar of peanut butter
    thats a horrible side effect lol

21. I'm like the only one thats experienced this. Ive tried it 2-3 times, with breaks in between to see if the results would repeat.

The first few weeks of beginning ashwagandha this is what I get:
    But MASSIVE mood swings, depression, feeling of worthlessness, etc. It screwed with me.

Benefits: none whatsoever. Didn't help me with sleep, didn't lower anxiety, nothing.

-Damon

22. Quote Originally Posted by Zariph View Post
    Hello

I ordered some KSM-66 since I see a lot of ppl really enjoy it. Now some guys I know have experienced bad side effects with this. Also they said that it impacts thyroid in a negative way? Is this true?
    You should not worry about sides at all.
    There are some people experiencing drowsiness while on Ashwagandha.
    1.for some , Ashwagandha may be very sedative
    2.their Cortistol is "low" and Ashwagandha could make it worse.

If you experience drowsiness and very fatigued thru the day after 1-2 weeks on , then you should stop using it

23. Quote Originally Posted by DCx View Post
    I'm like the only one thats experienced this. Ive tried it 2-3 times, with breaks in between to see if the results would repeat.

The first few weeks of beginning ashwagandha this is what I get:
    But MASSIVE mood swings, depression, feeling of worthlessness, etc. It screwed with me.

Benefits: none whatsoever. Didn't help me with sleep, didn't lower anxiety, nothing.

-Damon
    What was your dose ?

24. so ashwaganda should be taken at night?

25. Quote Originally Posted by VO2Maxima View Post
    I'm surprised that people are saying it caused anxiety. It *should* cause a decrease in anxiety, cortisol, and stress.
    You should not be suprised at all.
    Ashwagandha is potent at reducing cortisol and people with "lower range Cortisol" should definitely avoid cortisol decreasing compounds. Having High and Low cortisol levels will give almost same symptoms such as anxiety, irritability, mood swings, memory issues, insomnia ++
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Any side effects from GHRP 6/ CJC 1295
    By msmoke44 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-30-2012, 02:59 PM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-19-2011, 10:07 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-21-2007, 11:30 AM
  4. Any side effects from GH in physiological dosage?
    By Mr.50 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-19-2007, 04:35 PM
  5. Side effects from Oxavar or mohn?
    By MarcoNJ in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-07-2004, 12:31 AM