Ashawanda

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Am I the only one that gets awful anxiety from this? Every product has it now and kills me. No anxiety in life ever, just on that and longjack.

ThorBara

ThorBara

Awards
Am I the only one that gets awful anxiety from this? Every product has it now and kills me. No anxiety in life ever, just on that and longjack.
That's strange because Ashwagandha is used to cure stress and anxiety

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Appeal to authority doesn't work with supplements. The guy could be an exception to the rule; an outlier.
I think he's not taking just Ashwagandha alone, rather a combination supplement, but that doesn't preclude being an outlier being in the realm of possibility but I doubt it. You mean he metabolizes it differently than others?

https://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=can+ashwagandha+bring+on+anxiety&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Have you only been using ashwagandha and longjack together? Its possible that ashwagandha is causing it, but it would be very surprising. I would try to eliminate other supplements and products to isolate what's causing the anxiety.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Alphamax xt, got it from ultimate t also.

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ashwagandha does affect the thyroid. Have read cases where it causes issues like that with people that were borderline hyperthyroid.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Alphamax xt, got it from ultimate t also.
Since both of those contain multiple ingredients, it's hard to pinpoint it to just ashwagandha. If you're getting anxiety from these products, I would try to run ashwagandha solo and see how it treats you. Chances are that it's another ingredient causing the anxiety

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ashwaganda won't give you anxiety per say, but it can give you rebound anxiety once its anxiety reducing effects ware off.

That's rare though

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Since both of those contain multiple ingredients, it's hard to pinpoint it to just ashwagandha. If you're getting anxiety from these products, I would try to run ashwagandha solo and see how it treats you. Chances are that it's another ingredient causing the anxiety
^ this^ is what I would do.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I agree. Don't feel I need ashawanda so no reason to take it.