Ergonine vs Dark matter zero carb ( MHP)

gspyropo

Awards
Hello, I am confused concerning these two supplements...I plan to try one of them and I want your opinion which would you prefer

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ergonine

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ergonine. Its an open label with legit doses
Dark matter.. a massive prop blend which you have no idea how much of X or Y you are getting.

Ergonine also offers --->
LCLT , Betaine, Synerglut & HICA for recovery, performance, and endurnace.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ergonine as its a daily staple for many. It contains clinical doses of a bunch of beneficial ingredients including LCLT, HICA and betaine

johnnyp

johnnyp

Awards
  • Established
Better options would be between Ergonine or Triumph and to a lesser extent Powermax and Finish Line

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Better options would be between Ergonine or Triumph and to a lesser extent Powermax and Finish Line
Agree with your other suggestions as well. Been using Finish Line regularly and I'm almost done with my first tub of Tr1umph. Highly recommend both

LLN

LLN

Awards
  • Established
"Hyper-Anabolic Growth Accelerator Matrix"

Fffuuaaaa...thanks for awaring me of this excellent product OP...

Brb, going to get hyooge now.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
"Hyper-Anabolic Growth Accelerator Matrix"

Fffuuaaaa...thanks for awaring me of this excellent product OP...

Brb, going to get hyooge now.
You beat me to it :D they should have added: "KILL!!! It's WARRRRR!!!!" at the end.

Foxx13

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Ergonine always give me better recovery. I know you don't have to but I do cycle it. I feel that the recovery I get diminishes or I just get used to it after a few weeks so I usually do two tubs take a break and then do it again

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
On the basis of the prop blend alone I wouldn't buy dark matter. As stated you really don't know what your getting.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Agree with your other suggestions as well. Been using Finish Line regularly and I'm almost done with my first tub of Tr1umph. Highly recommend both
Any input on ergonine vs. finish line? I used to love ergonine, but my taste buds must have changed, because I can't really stomach any of the flavors now. Thinking about pulling the trigger on Finish Line. More expense, but does include BCAA

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Any input on ergonine vs. finish line? I used to love ergonine, but my taste buds must have changed, because I can't really stomach any of the flavors now. Thinking about pulling the trigger on Finish Line. More expense, but does include BCAA
Two different formulas

Finish line
6g BCAA's
Beta alanine

Ergonine
HICA
Hydromax
Choline

What they both contain
LCLT
Creatine
Synerglut
Betaine

So the question is what do you favor? A touch of bcaa and beta alanine or HICA, hydromax and choline

Both are rear products with small variations and can be used at similar times

Most people will mix ergonine with a bcaa product which covers what finish line has and a bit extra

Either way you can't go wrong .

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Both are good products. As far as Finish Line goes it contains BCAA'S and beta alanine among many other clinical doses of some great ingredients. Ergonine contains HICA. Both would be considered staple products. Try Finish Line and see how the 2 compare to you.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can always get the unflavoured version of Ergonine and add it into something else. :)

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
You can always get the unflavoured version of Ergonine and add it into something else. :)
I've thought about it, but the problem is that no matter what flavor I get (I've recently tried iced tea, tropical twist, and blue frost) I get the same chemical aftertaste with each one. I say my taste buds must have changed because I went through multiple tubs of all flavors since E9 debuted. It was only within the past 6 months or so that I started noticing it. I'm guessing unflavored will just add the same aftertaste to whatever I mix it with.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Between Ergonine and Dark Matter, I'd go Ergonine, hands down.

What is everybody's favorite flavor of Ergonine?
Nanaberry, assuming you're okay with strongly flavored supplements. Go with Tropical Twist if you want something that's a little more subtle (emphasis on subtle, because it's still on par with most other supplements in terms of flavor strength). I still put Tropical Twist in 16-20oz of water, and Nanaberry in 24oz.

LLN

LLN

Awards
  • Established
What is everybody's favorite flavor of Ergonine?
Just avoid Blue Frost. It's so bad I have to dilute it with other powders.

Nanaberry and Iced Tea are the moves (in that order).

JPARKS42

Awards
  • Established
I'm almost finished up with Nanaberry, Ito rough, I don't like having to down 20+ ounces, then the preworkout a little bit after. I've been using 10-12 ounces... I was hoping things were going to get better with the blue frost I already have lol

JPARKS42

Awards
  • Established
Just avoid Blue Frost. It's so bad I have to dilute it with other powders.

Nanaberry and Iced Tea are the moves (in that order).
Darn... I was hoping Blue frost was better than Nanaberry. I don't like having to use 20+ ounces of water and try to keep it below 10 or 12 haha but any less than 20 and it's really rough going down. I'm usually extremely flavor tolerant because I don't take any of this stuff for the taste I take it for performance. I usually stick to tr1umph but after the Black Friday sales I thought I would give ergonine a try and I'm actually quite impressed with how well it works, especially in regards to recovery.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Darn... I was hoping Blue frost was better than Nanaberry. I don't like having to use 20+ ounces of water and try to keep it below 10 or 12 haha but any less than 20 and it's really rough going down. I'm usually extremely flavor tolerant because I don't take any of this stuff for the taste I take it for performance. I usually stick to tr1umph but after the Black Friday sales I thought I would give ergonine a try and I'm actually quite impressed with how well it works, especially in regards to recovery.
I'm on Tr1umph now. How would you compare the 2 products??

JPARKS42

Awards
  • Established
I'm on Tr1umph now. How would you compare the 2 products??
In my opinion they're both great, solid products. I can break it down and I'll even choose which one I prefer but honestly I'd recommend them both to anyone (I'm currently trying to convince my girlfriend to start using one of them but she's a little diva when it comes to taste and consistency)

My problem with Ergonine (I've only tried Nanaberry to date) is that with less than 20 ounces of water, the taste is way too strong, quite frankly it's kind of gross. With adequate amounts of water though it's actually not bad at all. For me, when taking an ergogenic 30 minutes prior to working out, then drinking a PWO, (followed by an intra, followed by a post workout shake) I like to keep the amount of water to a minimum to avoid a full, bloated feeling when walking into the gym to start my workout. That's my only complaint about Ergonine.

Tr1umph: I've tried BerryCherry Sorbet and Orange Creamsicle and I have a Strawberry Banana I'll be using in a few months. (I've had too much Nanaberry in my life recently haha) Both are very good even with as little as 8 ounces of water. It's a little thicker consistency wise but I don't mind it, just be sure to rinse your shaker quite well after you drink it.

Overall they both do everything they're supposed to and they do it well. In terms of recovery I might give a slight edge to Ergonine but what really sets these two apart is that Tr1umph includes a full dose of PA and it's effects are noticeable. I particularly enjoy the muscle fullness I experience from it.

With all that being said, I personally prefer Tr1umph. Because of the drinkability factor (for me) but even if they were both easy to put down with 8-10 ounces of water I'd still go with Tr1umph because of the full dose of PA. I am by no means trying to put Ergonine down, Tr1umph just suits me better. I believe they are both excellent products though.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In my opinion they're both great, solid products. I can break it down and I'll even choose which one I prefer but honestly I'd recommend them both to anyone (I'm currently trying to convince my girlfriend to start using one of them but she's a little diva when it comes to taste and consistency)

My problem with Ergonine (I've only tried Nanaberry to date) is that with less than 20 ounces of water, the taste is way too strong, quite frankly it's kind of gross. With adequate amounts of water though it's actually not bad at all. For me, when taking an ergogenic 30 minutes prior to working out, then drinking a PWO, (followed by an intra, followed by a post workout shake) I like to keep the amount of water to a minimum to avoid a full, bloated feeling when walking into the gym to start my workout. That's my only complaint about Ergonine.

Tr1umph: I've tried BerryCherry Sorbet and Orange Creamsicle and I have a Strawberry Banana I'll be using in a few months. (I've had too much Nanaberry in my life recently haha) Both are very good even with as little as 8 ounces of water. It's a little thicker consistency wise but I don't mind it, just be sure to rinse your shaker quite well after you drink it.

Overall they both do everything they're supposed to and they do it well. In terms of recovery I might give a slight edge to Ergonine but what really sets these two apart is that Tr1umph includes a full dose of PA and it's effects are noticeable. I particularly enjoy the muscle fullness I experience from it.

With all that being said, I personally prefer Tr1umph. Because of the drinkability factor (for me) but even if they were both easy to put down with 8-10 ounces of water I'd still go with Tr1umph because of the full dose of PA. I am by no means trying to put Ergonine down, Tr1umph just suits me better. I believe they are both excellent products though.
Yea I'm loving Tr1umph right now. Agree with noticing the effects from the full dose of PA. Definitely considering keeping it as a staple supplement.
Right now I've got strawberry banana. Next I think I'm going with Orange.

I like that I can drink Tr1umph with 10-12oz of water. Makes sense that drinking something with 20oz of water might get a bit tedious. I also consume a pre, intra and postworkout so I'd probably be passingpissing non stop if I added more water to the equation.

Thanks for the detailed comparison.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When Ergonine first came out, I'd have it with a pre-workout in 8oz water, haha. I still mix whatever daily staple I'm using and my pre-workout in ~8-10oz water.

JPARKS42

Awards
  • Established
When Ergonine first came out, I'd have it with a pre-workout in 8oz water, haha. I still mix whatever daily staple I'm using and my pre-workout in ~8-10oz water.
I threw a scoop of High Volume in it (about 12oz water) for sh1ts n giggles a week or two ago and was actually pleasantly surprised that cotton candy HV somehow made it better

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I threw a scoop of High Volume in it (about 12oz water) for sh1ts n giggles a week or two ago and was actually pleasantly surprised that cotton candy HV somehow made it better
Sometimes flavors that you wouldn't expect to go well together do. It sort of makes me feel like a kid mixing sodas at a soda fountain, haha.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sometimes flavors that you wouldn't expect to go well together do. It sort of makes me feel like a kid mixing sodas at a soda fountain, haha.
This is probably going to make people think I am insane, but I have mixed both Snickerdoodle and Vanilla Select with Nanaberry Ergonine. Not a full scoop of Select, or even enough to get a significant amount of protein or leucine...only like 1/5-1/4 scoop probably, just enough to get the taste of it and change the texture very slightly. Full scoop of Ergonine though. It sounds very weird but is surprisingly good.