Cold Turkey with Clen?

D-termine

D-termine

Awards
Is this a bad idea. I am a good responder, low sides, I will have gotten up to 200mcg my first 2 week run today. However in 3 more days I'll be through with it, and I was wondering if I should taper it down or not? I take fairly well to stims, and I don't want to waste the last couple days tapering down.

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
I've never heard of any reason to taper down. I love my turkey cold...mmm...

D-termine

D-termine

Awards
first clen cycle and i loved it. will be going with transdermal delivery next time, but hopefully MP will be here by then. Two weeks and I dropped like 10lbs(i know not all fat) and added strength, clen owns

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I've always tapered down but I'm very sensitive to stims so I can't stay at a high dose too long. I don't really see a need if you can handle it, it's not like T3.

50joe

Awards
  • Established
I didn't taper down my dosage, and nothing happened at all the days after. No lethargy, or anything for that matter.

It's worse when I just cut my Y/C stack to 0 from normal dosage then it was with clen! Just my experience

D-termine

D-termine

Awards
So far my clen usage has been without incident, except for early when i went up 20mcg in one day. right now i am at 200mcg and its my 10th day or so on it. I could go pass out right now, and infact I think I will

gixxman

Board Supporter
Awards
200mcg and no twitching wow i wnt to 120 and felt a little woozy sometimes...i'm happy its workin for ya...keep us posted

HeIsLegend

Awards
thanks for allt he clen info will be trying IBEs soon hope i can drop this last of this fat

VitaminT

Awards
Lots of people do the cold turkey thing with clen. In fact, I've recently read about people doing a few days on and a few days off. I've been trying it on training days only recently (3x). Paring it with (the otherwise useless IMO) Finigenx has been awesome. Though I'm not so sure I've lost as much fast as I'd have liked... naughty diet :twisted:

HeIsLegend

Awards
im still gonna stick with the 2 week on 2 week off cycle hopefully this will work well as it has for others