Props to Nutriverse and OL Rauwolscine question

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First, a big thank you to Nutriverse for fast shipping (next business day I received the package) and a nice sample of OL Bloodshr3d to boot!

Next I have a few questions on OL Rauwolscine. First, I am assuming that it is similar to yohimbine in that it is best taken fasted, so first thing in the morning is a no brainer. My question is has anyone any experience with dosing more than one cap per day? I checked examine . com and found that the recommended dosage is higher than 3 mg, but it's always nice to have anecdotal advice. I handle one cap fine. My intention is to dose one in the morning and one pre workout around 2:40 pm. My schedule would look as follows

6:30 Dose EC/ mucuna and Rau(I have already done this a few times and have checked blood pressure etc regularly when doing so)

8:20 Breakfast (high fat/ protein, low carb and assume some sort of rise in insulin levels )- is this a long enough time after dosing, as it is the only break that I get until lunch?

12:00- Lunch

2:40 decaf coffee, Ec/ rau / mucuna for pre workout .<----- I ALSO DOSE 6G OF ESSENTIAL AMINOS.... WILL THIS SPIKE INSULIN TOO MUCH FOR THE RAU TO DO ANYTHING DURING THE TRAINING SESSION?

is this near 3 hr gap in eating enough to facilitate the drop in insulin tha- t I need for the Alpha- Y to work? Will the essential aminos interfere significantly?

finally, why do the instructions on the bottle read to take 1 cap WITH FOOD?

Before anyone asks, I am in a caloric deficit.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help!

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It depends on the size of the meal, but unless you eat a very large lunch, I'd think 3 hours will be okay. And because of exercise's effect on insulin release, you should be fine with the aminos.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It depends on the size of the meal, but unless you eat a very large lunch, I'd think 3 hours will be okay. And because of exercise's effect on insulin release, you should be fine with the aminos.
The lunch is approx. 40 g of protein from chicken breast in a salad with just under 20 g of fat from chia seeds and coconut oil. The only carbs coming from a very small amount of green beans and a carrot. Thanks for the help btw.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I can tell you that I am extremely beta agonist / alpha antagonist tolerant. I handled 6mg of the old Analyzed Supplements Rauwolscine fine, but 9mg had me doing cardio with my cell phone in my hand (srs) :D Now, IIRC, I also had 25mg E and about 10mg Y in addition (see first sentence) - so I think you are way fine doing 3mg x 2 or 3, spread out.