Trimax summary

okboy63

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
This is taken from the Trimax sticky and is strategos summary
I'm placing it here for ease of reference. Hopefully people will just add consensus opinions here

THREAD KILLING SUMMARY
Idea: Someone should post this near the beginning so no-one has to read through 343 posts before getting to this...

Bobo: Quote:
Potent thermogenic action of triiodothyroacetic acid in brown adipocytes.
Medina-Gomez G, Hernandez A, Calvo RM, Martin E, Obregon MJ.
Instituto Investigaciones Biomedicas (C.S.I.C.-UAM), Arturo Duperier 4, 28029 Madrid, Spain.

Triiodothyroacetic acid (TRIAC) is a triiodothyronine (T3) metabolite with high affinity for T3 nuclear receptors. We compared the thermogenic action of TRIAC versus T3 in brown adipocytes, by studying target genes known to mediate thermogenic action: uncoupling protein 1 (UCP-1), a marker of brown adipocytes, and type II-5'deiodinase (D2), which provides the T3 required for thermogenesis. TRIAC is 10-50 times more potent than T3 at increasing the adrenergic induction of UCP-1 mRNA and D2 activities. TRIAC action on UCP-1 is exerted at the transcriptional level. In the presence of an adrenergic stimulus, TRIAC is also more potent than T3, inducing lipoprotein lipase mRNA and 5 deiodinase (D3) activity and mRNA. Maximal effects occur at very low concentrations (0.2 nM). The greater potency of TRIAC is not due to preferential cellular or nuclear uptake. Therefore, TRIAC is a potent thermogenic agent that might increase energy expenditure and regulate T3 production in brown adipocytes.

As far as positive reports go, it gets rave reviews.

Supersoldier's blood work: Quote:
[Baseline]TSH 1.43; T3 142.86; T4 6.9; Free T4 1.30
[4mg/day after 4 days]TSH 0.04; T3 665.97; T4 4.4; Free T4 1.09

[6mg/day]T3 >800 (above linearity for the machine ); T4 2.1; Free T4 0.84
[6mg/day]T3 diluted 1:2 684.26 1368.52 ng/dl of T3

[5 days off]TSH 0.36; T4 2.1; Free T4 0.96; T3 71.11; Free T3 2.92
[9 days off]TSH 1.52; T3 131.58; T4 4.8; Free T4 2.14
[13 days off]TSH 1.27; T3 70.60; T4 3.6; Free T4 1.98
[23 days off]TSH 1.34; t3 69.75; T4 4.2; Free T4 1.65 (Free T3 3.48)
[35 days off]TSH 1.68; T3 101.01; T4 4.6; Free T4 1.67; (free T3 3.61)

SuperSoldier Quote:
"Tri-Max is A LOT stronger [than Clen] for losing fat IMO, but also has downsides. It shuts down the thyroid, and is also catabolic (if you ask me, it's VERY catabolic), just as T3 is. You will shed mass amounts of fat, assuming diet and training are in check, but the chance of losing muscle is great, and losing strength is almost certain. For this reason I would NEVER use Tri-Max or T3 without a potent androgen. And even so, don't expect to gain strength while on. Also your muscles will look flat while on." "If I wasn't taking any androgens, I wouldn't use Tri-Max at all"
Bobo: Quote:
"There are studies showing the use of T3 for 35+ years and when the dose was disconintued, thyroid function returned to normal within 45 days. So I don't think there is to much to worry about."

"you should follow the same precautions as you would post T3 cycle. That is increase calories, keep the diet clean and reduce total volume of exrecise. Cardio should be first thing in morning as a pretty high intensity to increase metabolism throughout the day. If you continue to diet like you have when on Triac, of course your thyroid will decrease in function."

"Decreasing calories downregulates the thyroid, increasing them after peroids of dieting raises thyroid output, leptin and a host of other functions. Rebound is an always an issue, thats why you keep your diet EXTREMELY clean. These are standard practices used with T3 that people should know before they start tinkering which their thyroid."

So, in short, the consensus is that one bottle of Trimax (90x2mg) can be used to great effect by eating submaintainence calories (or carb-cycling) while on androgens, 4mg a day for about 3 weeks. That way one bottle lasts two cycles, $22-30 each. Recovery shouldn't be an issue.
:goodpost::goodpost::goodpost:

[email protected]

Supplments post Trimax

Tyrosine/7OH/gugglesterones for "PCT".

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Good post. However IMO, 3 week trimax cycles are a waste. I would use it for at least 4 to 6 weeks. Personally, I'm using trimax right now with MOHN at 2 caps a day. I plan to run it that way til the bottle is gone. And yes the results are undeniable.

400runner

Banned
Awards
  • Established
would you NOT recomend this to a runner? if so why?

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
would you NOT recomend this to a runner? if so why?
I wouldn't. An avid runner doesn't need to increase cardiac output. Plus, if you read above, Trimax is pretty catabolic and it fucks with glycogen storage in muscles. Two things you wouldn't want as a runner.

okboy63

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Good post. However IMO, 3 week trimax cycles are a waste. I would use it for at least 4 to 6 weeks. Personally, I'm using trimax right now with MOHN at 2 caps a day. I plan to run it that way til the bottle is gone. And yes the results are undeniable.
Lean one
Do you agree that there is no need to do a 'ramp down' phase for that last week ?

Some people would only run trimax mid cycle and others seem to end everything at the same time(anabolic/trimax)
Which is best in your opinion ?

example (wk 1-6 M4ohn with wk 1-4 trimax) or (wk 1-6 m4ohn with wk 2-6 trimax)

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Lean one
Do you agree that there is no need to do a 'ramp down' phase for that last week ?

Some people would only run trimax mid cycle and others seem to end everything at the same time(anabolic/trimax)
Which is best in your opinion ?

example (wk 1-6 M4ohn with wk 1-4 trimax) or (wk 1-6 m4ohn with wk 2-6 trimax)
I do agree. I used to think difrently though.

As far as when to end the trimax, I don't think it matters much as long as you're not running it into PCT.

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established
um....

after 35 days of trimax SS T3 levels were 101.01 which are significantly lower than were he started at 142.86

wouldn't that indicate that his thyroid still wasn't functioning at pre trimax levels?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
WATERLOGGED Anabolics 1
Anabolics 3
General Chat 0
Weight Loss 45
Supplements 8