Question about SAN Shredded

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
Hey all. Just had a question...I was planning on using Shredded before my sister's graduation this weekend so i can drop a little bit a weight before her party on saturday. I was planning on starting it on thursday and ending saturday. One problem: I'm working outside in the South Texas sun 6-7 hours a day and I'll be hard-pressed to stay hydrated without the Shredded. So my question is: Can I use the diuretic during the evening and at night rather than morning and afternoon? Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I would think the net dehydration effect would be the same. It takes several hours for your body to fully rehydrate so I'm not sure how you would time the dosing.

Personally, I'd be really cautious if you use it in that weather and have lots of water and gatorade on hand just in case. Another trick for offsetting dehydration is to have tortilla chips handy in case you start feeling queasy. They have one of the best ratioes of salt to calcium to potassium of any food and can get you feeling better fast if you get dehydration sickness...I'm a desert rat, I know these things, lol.

Using thermos and diuretics in high heat situations has always made me nervous. It's just so easy to surpass your body's ability to cool and hydrate itself..especially when you're working.

Keep your dosing on the low side at first if you use.

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

I agree with Bio....be safe bro. If you are looking to maxamize the benefits of the Shredded do a mini-carb depletion and on the night before the even start taking in Complex carbs so you can look full and dry. Be safe, listen to your body, have water and tortilla chips (good call Bio) and wear light clothing if possible. Good luck and let us know what happens.

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Does this stuff really work? I searched and couldn't find much about it on here.

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
Bio and MaNiaK. thanks a lot for the suggestions. Luckily, I have a job that allows me to go in periodically and get something to eat or drink if I need to. I'm thinking about taking it in mid to late afternoon and take the second dose at about 8 or 9pm. I'll see how it goes and if I need to change up the dosing and take it in the morning and afternoon. I'll be sure to have some gatorade and tortilla chips with me just in case I should start feeling peckish. So bio, you said run it at a lower dose, since the recommended dosage is 7 capsules, would you say run 4x2 to see how i react to it?

Magickk, I was going on the recommendation that bigpetefox had given about his use of Shredded. He did a test run of it and said he had good results. I was just looking to lose a few pounds of water weight and maybe some face bloat. Nothing miraculous.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, basically assess your tolerance to it combined with the heat first then ramp up as needed. I have no idea if Shredded will make you hotter or whatever, I've never used it.

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, basically assess your tolerance to it combined with the heat first then ramp up as needed. I have no idea if Shredded will make you hotter or whatever, I've never used it.
Well, took the first dosage this morning and while it didn't make me hot, it did make me sweat more than a pig at a luau. It wasn't all that fun, so I think that I'll start dosing it at night because of the way I felt earlier. Better safe than sorry. Thanks again Bio.:thumbsup:

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

It should work no matter what as the ingredients can be found in a lot of other Diuretics, the main ingredient being Dandelion Root aka Taracom Offininale (why Taraxatone is name what it is). Good luck UH and please email me!

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
It should work no matter what as the ingredients can be found in a lot of other Diuretics, the main ingredient being Dandelion Root aka Taracom Offininale (why Taraxatone is name what it is). Good luck UH and please email me!
I'll put up the numbers on Saturday morning, I'll give the measurements that I take every morning (legs, arms, chest, waist, and hips) and if the change is dramatice enough, I might even post pics.

MaNiak...YGPM!:D

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Big Pete Fox wrote an article called, "Will this Make me shredded?" You may want to read it if you havn't