Sidewalk Kraka

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any thoughts on CT Fletcher's Sidewalk Kraka?

Lance927

Awards
Kracka is missing something, the energy is incredible and long lasting but that's where it stops. It doesn't smack you in the face like some pwo's. Taste is eh, okay, I've had much better, only had a few worse. It does mix well, no clumping at all.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for that! Interesting.. it doesn't sound all too bad. I just don't like that it has agmatine and not citrulline

johnnyp

johnnyp

Awards
  • Established
Also, why do you prefer agmatine over citrulline? Citrulline has studied physical performance benefits where agmatine does help N.O. it may be more useful as a GDA or for cognitive effects.

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
Sidewalk Kraka looks like a decent stim product and I have seen it on sale at a pretty good price however I'm still on the fence about supporting a brand that Singerman is behind after the Prime Nutrition debacle. Iron Addicts is one of the brands that falls under Singerman Enterprises.

Supercellular

Supercellular

Awards
  • Established
Is blackstone legit as I've been worried since reading about singerman underdosing the product meadows was with?

Lance927

Awards
Hi tech pharma took over black stone labs not long ago, because of that yes they are once again legit.

Lance927

Awards
So prime was a spin off of blackstone, hi tech took over prime. My fault, I was wrong. Thanks for clearing that up.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Singerman is a turd. I didn't buy anything associated with him beforehand, and definitely not afterward.